• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sidislike

Hell yeah Crawford, put us in OT

• kobe23

oh ffs the last thing i need is ot in this game

• kobe23

• lionssuck

• cedric19

Oh screw you Redick

• sidislike

That sucks, I could’ve made some nice money instead of just a few bucks

• BigRay

Damn… No OT… could of used the extra cash.

• migarvin99

thanks reddick for costing me 25 bucks on that shot

• WAREgl

@Ringthebell26 said...

@ WAREgl I’m at 95000 out of 130000 and still doing the moonwalk. FD lol

hahha moonwalk.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

So many duds, but cashed thanks to Ed Davis.

• kobe23

Finally won all my cash games today. As long as I don’t get season low BS from one my my players I’m in with a chance to cash. Unfortunately I reduced my buyins because my bankroll was shrinking too fast. I guess that’s how it always works: increase buyins = lose, decrease buyins = win. Maybe I should just play small-ball from now on.

• chronoxiong

Won all my 50/50s with a score of 253.10 but no gpp cash. Oh well, got to like the small profit though. Still a horrible night due to Babbit, Taj Gibson couldn’t do anything in the 2nd half and I chased Robin Lopez points.

• qswizzle

Had my best GPP cash tonight; 35th in the Crossover…was hoping for OT so Deandre and Plumlee could get a few more minutes.

Although, I’m not sure how many more free throws I could watch Jordan miss.

• CJtheGrump

Well… Not a bad night. Taj had a nice start but was benched for fouls in the 2nd half. Paul George only played 20 minutes due to injury. I weathered both of those setbacks to cash in all three contests I entered.

• badlands92

I finally really rocked a night. I took down my first solo GPP (prev shared with 5 others) and hit on every contest I played. Feels great!

I love the OKC stacks if you hit the right combo of Durant, Westbrook, ibaka, Adams , Kanter and the guard flavor of the night. WB-KD-Adams, thank you!

• badlands92

@zline34 said...

CP3 going for 60. Faded Westy hard knew it was gonna be a blowout

Thankfully that didn’t happen :)

• ejr0680

@kobe23 said...

Finally won all my cash games today. As long as I don’t get season low BS from one my my players I’m in with a chance to cash. Unfortunately I reduced my buyins because my bankroll was shrinking too fast. I guess that’s how it always works: increase buyins = lose, decrease buyins = win. Maybe I should just play small-ball from now on.

Same problem here idk y every time I increase my buy ins I lose, when I play less I win more smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).