7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 15 ) at Boston ( -15 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 17.5 ) at Golden State ( -17.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• SlackerAtDFS

How much love is Bogdanovic getting in the revenge narrative plus possible blow out?

• moped_jones

@Pandamonious said...

I would not play Harden and Beverly together. I doubt Wall will sit. There’s lots of 4-5k range guys on DK worth a look that will allow you to get some other upper mid-tier guys with Harden.

If Wall doesn’t sit I’m switching to Frazier. As for Beverly he’ll get plenty of minutes and as the ability to get 30 DK pts on any given night. Sometimes he sucks, sometimes he doesn’t. I’m willing to risk it in my Harden LU. I do have an another upper tier guy in there + another severely under-priced guy.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Not sure why you don’t like howard? Milsap hurt and he’s usage and play has been very good. Plus, the bucks dint play big man well….Am I missing something?

No, he is a good play. Just a gut feeling on my side because the pace will be slow. I will have him in a few.

• wad11

Anybody else in here in the “March to the playoffs” bracket on FD? Just curious as to what would be the best way to make a lineup? I usually only play GPP, but this being head to head, I was wondering if it would be better to take the cash game approach?

• tmarohl

MCW revenge game incoming.

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

I had no problem playing Harden on DK with guys around him I don’t hate.

Same here. Like I said, any time you roster one of the big boys on DK (Harden or RWb) you need a smidge of luck to pull it off. There were a couple times (in a row mind you!) where I paid up for Harden and he got me 27 and 30 points (or something like that). Needless to say if you pay up for a guy and he gets you 27 DK pts your night is pretty much ruined.

Much easier to use him on FD. I have 75% exposure to him over there (6 of 8)

• winnerchickendinner

Myles Turner bday. Lock and load with George and Teague

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Got a lineup I like but have 1 spot left with $3k to spend. Can Dudley hit 5X?

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

No, he is a good play. Just a gut feeling on my side because the pace will be slow. I will have him in a few.

I guess I prefer Holmes, Horford or Big Sauce for cheaper

• tmarohl

@moped_jones said...

Same here. Like I said, any time you roster one of the big boys on DK (Harden or RWb) you need a smidge of luck to pull it off. There were a couple times (in a row mind you!) where I paid up for Harden and he got me 27 and 30 points (or something like that). Needless to say if you pay up for a guy and he gets you 27 DK pts your night is pretty much ruined.

Much easier to use him on FD. I have 75% exposure to him over there (6 of 8)

I have a couple lineups on DK that include Harden, Butler, Cousins and another that has Harden, Cousins and Glass

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

I have been so busy with work that I haven’t been on much, did not realize how much I missed reading up people’s takes, at least the intelligent ones lol…

After reading and taking look at the slate some more, I decided that I will put two different versions of my stars and scumbag lineup into one entry lineup on FD hoping that the stars are safe enough to give me a decent floor and hope some of the scums plays well.

• Falconsfly

Who are the best cash players for Dk? Did well earlier in the week and now on a downward spiral. Help appreciated!

• tmarohl

I’m finding it almost impossible to fade Harden on FD.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Anyone else like PG13 more than Butler tonight? Or am I the only one?

• Falconsfly

I actually have PG13 in now as well

• MrPerfekt7

Any love for Lamb/Marco? For the low

Also thinking Harden/Horford/George/Harris as core for one LU.

Thoughts

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone else like PG13 more than Butler tonight? Or am I the only one?

I like him better as well.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’m finding it almost impossible to fade Harden on FD.

Pivoting to ABC at half the ownership, 2k less, and vs that ATL defense makes fading very possible

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

I have a couple lineups on DK that include Harden, Butler, Cousins and another that has Harden, Cousins and Glass

That sounds horrendous, lol

You’ll need a lot of things to go right to cash either of those LU’s.

• goleafsgo14

in my cash lu should I go with harden rhf or butler saric

• California_Cool

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I like him better as well.

I like PG13 better for GPPs. I think Butler is a lock for 40 FD pts,its that price thats limiting my exposure

• tyrique730

Dissapointed no one is talking about matt barnes legit revenge, heres quotes from him
    Golden State Warriors forward Matt Barnes has a candid message for his former team, the Sacramento Kings.

“I’m trying to kill them,” Barnes told reporters Thursday. “Plain and simple. Things didn’t go well there.”

“It was frustrating because being back home and really taking pride in trying to put that team back on the map, and then just in a day’s time you’re no longer a part of the organization,” Barnes told the Sacramento Bee. “It was kind of a rude awakening.”
    “They’re the enemy now,” Barnes said of the Kings.

How can you not legit put barnes in 1 lineup and the game probably will be a blowout to

• MrPerfekt7

Is it me or is the last 2 games are missing on the DK main slate

• tmarohl

@California_Cool said...

Pivoting to ABC at half the ownership, 2k less, and vs that ATL defense makes fading very possible

Didn’t say you couldn’t fade Harden on FD, just saying I’m finding it difficult. Even a bad game from Harden will probably exceed what ABC will do tonight. There is so much value tonight, with most of that being at SF, C, PG and PF. I’m finding it difficult to pay down at SG.

• frugal

Have a weird feeling Lin and BroLo will sit tonight on a B2B.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).