7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 15 ) at Boston ( -15 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 17.5 ) at Golden State ( -17.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• jets10

@California_Cool said...

$8100 left for 2 SF for FD GPP; RHJ $4300, Shabazz $4000, T-Ross $4000, Zipser $3800. Could use another set of eyes, Go,.por favor.

Personally, im rolling out shabazz/zipser at sf tonight, but I’m a low stakes nobody so what do I know?

• KindGuy

20 main slates left in the regular season!

Not gonna give up on my dream to win a GPP1

• lorioj

Didn’t Wiggins drop almost 50 the last time he played the Lakers?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Ladies and Gentlemen…I have decided it is a Kemba Walker night.

• FoothillsFlash

@California_Cool said...

$8100 left for 2 SF for FD GPP; RHJ $4300, Shabazz $4000, T-Ross $4000, Zipser $3800. Could use another set of eyes, Go,.por favor.

What about Matt Barnes revenge game – he could get some good minutes if it’s a blowout.

• Spider2YBannana

Jeff Green out, not a lot of F depth in ORL…Suns have 8 people to use, chriss does have foul trouble in games…the nets suck and will probably run some weird lineups to stay in the game

Hezonia, Dudley or KJ?

• Supersharpie

@FoothillsFlash said...

What about Matt Barnes revenge game – he could get some good minutes if it’s a blowout.

I was just going to ask whether the Barnes revenge narrative is a thing. Today he said he wants to “kill” the Kings. He should get at least 20 minutes and smash value tonight.

• zpa1989

anyone using any wizards? who gets their burger first before its a blowout? nets on a b2b. can’t see it staying close. same with klay, who i like, but we saw against OKC he got his 47 before the blowout kicked in.

• bigkino217

bradley out

• Colefloflo

BOOOM!

• Supersharpie

@California_Cool said...

Don’t forget about Hill at 4.2k!

• Colefloflo

IS DEVIN BOOKER ELITE PLAY AGAIN? :P

• Supersharpie

@zpa1989 said...

anyone using any wizards? who gets their burger first before its a blowout? nets on a b2b. can’t see it staying close. same with klay, who i like, but we saw against OKC he got his 47 before the blowout kicked in.

I’m on Beal…he usually cleans up against shitty teams.

• iron_tactics

@bigkino217 said...

bradley out

• DontTrustTheProcess

If Wall is out do you guys like Jennings or more exposure to Beal?

• BerkeleyBoss

@California_Cool said...

I’d go Shabazz and Ross with this construction, but I find myself paying more for SF with all of my FD lineups having some combo of:

Butler, George, Wiggins and Marcus Morris

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

That is why we all play right? I have won some small ones, and took 2nd or 3rd in some large ones.

• byo34

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

If Wall is out do you guys like Jennings or more exposure to Beal?

Jennings should be able to hit value against BKN. I think Wall will play though.

• dkinginfo

@superjon said...

Looking at late slate on FD. i like pairing

Wiggins/shabaz and wcs/skal

Yay or nay?

I have the Wiggins/Bazz pair but I don’t know if I’m fading Randle or Dray just yet.

• dbreak

@elementasrat said...

I’m pulling for you so I can creep on your postings.. and see what I could do to emulate… you were spot on with Lopez last night, I tried to follow suit, but it was after roster lock… I tried though, but I couldn’t quite copy your tactics…

• byo34

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’d go Shabazz and Ross with this construction, but I find myself paying more for SF with all of my FD lineups having some combo of:

Butler, George, Wiggins and Marcus Morris

Why Morris? He has had 1 good game this month.

• bigkino217

jaylen brown gonna be chalk now lol

• tmarohl

@Colefloflo said...

Devin Booker sucks. Probably does less with 38 minutes and as many shots that he takes than only a few other players in the league. He should be about a 5,200 FD player.

• MrPerfekt7

@dbreak said...

With no Glenn Robinson… anyone rolling with Monte or Miles?

Been having Miles locked in

• moped_jones

@Colefloflo said...

He always was whether Bradley played or not. At his price and their lack of players…..he was going to get 30+ FP’s, now he may surpass 40-45.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).