7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at Orlando ( 4 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 15 ) at Boston ( -15 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 17.5 ) at Golden State ( -17.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Dash

@dandcglenn said...

As a single LU kinda guy, I feel your pain.

yes, i always play one lineup and put it 5 different contests..4point play, $3 single, $3 3 entry max, $1 single and $1 and one

i might as well just throw 3 different lineups in the 4point play … the cost is the same …

• chronoxiong

What a horrible week it has been for me. I’m barely doing enough to win my cash games. Tonight was another example as I barely did good enough to win majority of them with a score of 308.1. That’s with no Devin Booker. I had Rubio and Wiggins from the late game and I think those two were the reasons I barely profited tonight. So I have to be thankful for them. I had enough of Tyler Ulis as he really sucks on offense. Chriss was another disaster and I wished I had pivoted to someone else in the 5k range. Looking back in hindsight in my cash game lineup, I see what I could’ve done to afford Booker in my lineup. Sucked that I never tried to fit him in.

• pick6er

It’s always easier to say afterwards in regards to fitting Booker in your squad. I played him last night against Brooklyn and with PHO only running 8 players I felt he was gonna chuck 40 shots and massive minutes.

All in all a good day for Kentucky ball players. Hopefully Lavar Ball can shut the hell up now?

• deactivated192923

@draggin49 said...

Who’s benefits most with Evans out

Me..I’ve had enough..first Bradley, now Evans..20 dollars back two nights in a row..too bad I missed the 5,000 a few weeks ago when three players sat with 8 minutes left. Scratches and questionable activity have left a really bad taste in my mouth about the NBA

• IronMonkey415

So in other word, I’ll see you tomorrow.

• tonytone1908

@depalma13 said...

The difference between $10 and $5000 was clicking David Nwaba over Brandon Rush.

assuming you took Nwaba? Kicking myself because I totally thought about it in the late slate and would have been nice if I went that route. Looking back it almost seemed to obvious. Always ends up being a trap for me when I actually grow the balls and make a play like that. Nah, I picked Shabazz as my punt. Stupid since I shouldve known hed be relatively high owned for his potential value.

Gotta stop kicking myself after and using my brain instead first.

• deactivated192923

@IronMonkey415 said...

So in other word, I’ll see you tomorrow.

• depalma13

@tonytone1908 said...

assuming you took Nwaba?

Unfortunately No. It was the late slate and I had to choose between the two and I read Rush was starting, so I went that way. Kicking myself for not running a second lineup for $4.

• Potsmoke

Ended up with a 383 FD yesterday and only finished 837th in the enormous layup.. FML

• emnj69

uggh the second guess-I did 8 teams in 7 dollar buy in 4 I used booker 4 I used klay-I am sure I am not alone but if I changed klay for booker one of my klay teams I would have won-things that drive me insane. After I won a gpp a few weeks back my gf told me to retire or take a break she was probably right lol

• emnj69

now time to draft a few times for tonight lol

• ChiddyDon

@tmarohl said...

Devin Booker sucks. Probably does less with 38 minutes and as many shots that he takes than only a few other players in the league. He should be about a 5,200 FD player.

Lol opened my Internet on my phone and this was the first comment I see

• moped_jones

@mrmogz said...

Yes, a 20 year kid just scored 70 REAL points in the fucking NBA, but he’s a shitty basketball player. GL with your “wanting to win a GPP by the end of the season.” And your $0 bankroll for the 90th time.

You should be “hoping to cash a GPP” with how terrible you are.

LOL

I made $$$ last night b/c of that “shitty” 20 year old that scored 70 points in an NBA game. With every post it becomes more and more clear why elementa is so bad at NBA DFS. He’s got “smartest man in the room” syndrome.

I doubt his ownership will be too ridiculous b/c his price will be even more ridiculous. I bet he’s at least $8k next time he plays. And he will find his way into a few of my LU’s even at that price. But not 7 out of 8 like last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).