NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry, on a cruise, just starting threads today without games. Will be normal tomorrow.

• superjon

THE STREAK HAS ENDED!!!! I finally cashed.

I had to play 5 line ups to do, and only profited $21, but I did it!!

• jess701

Would of won big but williams got hurt!

• ASitar

Kemba will be 40% owned in the 4:30 DK slate but I think you have to eat the chalk unless you are stacking Kawhi/Jokic. I Ike the Indy/Den game, I think it will be the lower-owned stack that could have some over-achieving players (Murray, Milsap, Bog, Turner, Thad, Tyreke). Plus, a lot of players for that game are cheaper than they’ve been the past 2 weeks. I think one of the cheap Cha players shows up, but who? Bacon? Love or Nance? Can Green keep it up?

• NoLimits0

How does the PHX coach only play Jimmer 4 mins? We all want to see him. No one cares about DeAndre Melton…the season is over we want to see the Jimmer show.

• NoLimits0

@ASitar said...

Kemba will be 40% owned in the 4:30 DK slate but I think you have to eat the chalk unless you are stacking Kawhi/Jokic. I Ike the Indy/Den game, I think it will be the lower-owned stack that could have some over-achieving players (Murray, Milsap, Bog, Turner, Thad, Tyreke). Plus, a lot of players for that game are cheaper than they’ve been the past 2 weeks. I think one of the cheap Cha players shows up, but who? Bacon? Love or Nance? Can Green keep it up?

40% is huge. No real injuries opening up so I think chalk will be kinda spread.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

How does the PHX coach only play Jimmer 4 mins? We all want to see him. No one cares about DeAndre Melton…the season is over we want to see the Jimmer show.

Yeah I didnt get it, Melton got the mins I thought he would but what’s the point of playing Okobo 20 mins and Daniels 25 mins

• NoLimits0

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I didnt get it, Melton got the mins I thought he would but what’s the point of playing Okobo 20 mins and Daniels 25 mins

Yea so I’m not really sure how truly viable for fantasy Jimmer is especially if we don’t know he’ll play 25 mins, but Suns have had all season to evaluate Melton and Okobo who won’t be there in the future. At least give 25 mins to Jimmer to see if you bring him back next year. What’s the point of keep seeing the same Melton suck every game.

• NoLimits0

Miles Bridges might be viable with Batum possibly still out. He reminds me of Troy Brown though, except for one big thing. He has all the athletic tools to not be a 15 FP player. I’m sure with no obvious value plays he’ll be kinda popular. You can even pair him up with Kemba.

• NarrowJ

You can play Bridges even if Batum plays… can’t you? He played ~30 mins the prior two games with Batum in. If MKG is also back, I might have some pause there as his minutes might dwindle to the low 20’s.

• ASitar

@NoLimits0 said...

40% is huge. No real injuries opening up so I think chalk will be kinda spread.

4:30 only. What are the odds people go w 2 of Middleton, Murray, Bledsoe, Sexton, FVV? And none of those guys have a 60 point ceiling and Lowry is likely out.

• Njsum1

Looking to Kevin Love for the early slate. Nice minutes (hoping they continue). As long as the minutes continue, his services come at a very nice price on DK.

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

4:30 only. What are the odds people go w 2 of Middleton, Murray, Bledsoe, Sexton, FVV? And none of those guys have a 60 point ceiling and Lowry is likely out.

While he still technically does, I don’t think Kemba has a functional/likely 60 point ceiling at this point of year, especially 2nd game of a B2B vs toronto. He stil might be the right play though on that slate, because you have enough money for anyone you want and PG is weak, as you said.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Giannis isnt playing right?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Giannis isnt playing right?

Doesn’t seem likely, but it’s not really clear yet. Also, is Boston just gonna take the schedule/injury loss (and/or concede that they’ll be the 5 seed)?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Doesn’t seem likely, but it’s not really clear yet. Also, is Boston just gonna take the schedule/injury loss (and/or concede that they’ll be the 5 seed)?

That’s what I’m gonna go with. I guess so, I’m still working on the early slate so I’m not sure if the injuries are real or not. I’m assuming the main slate value is gonna be boston guys

• jess701

Big Mac sucks with baccon!

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

So Scary Terry, Steph, Harden and Bogut for value as the core?

Oh…and Jaylen Brown?

• ASitar

How does Love/Nance correlate?

• callmetouch

Release the MONK.

• mdalb

@monarch said...

So Scary Terry, Steph, Harden and Bogut for value as the core?

Oh…and Jaylen Brown?

Baynes in? maybe thesis too? No one to play center.

• monarch

@mdalb said...

Baynes in? maybe thesis too? No one to play center.

They play so many guys there. But with Timelord out they really only have Theis, Yabusele and some Semi unless I’m missing someone

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Link

Qu

Also Theis has seemed to be on a minutes limit recently, even when Timelord went out yesterday, they kept him at 16 and ran him none after the 3Q. Obviously that could be a fluid situation, because they’re awfully thin now, but Baynes isn’t going to come back and play a bunch either.

• ghostfacekicker

Shouldn’t the title of this post say 3/24 … right now it says 1/24 …. is this today’s forum?

• mb32

Will depend on if Greg Monroe is active tonight

• captainwacky

@ghostfacekicker said...

Shouldn’t the title of this post say 3/24 … right now it says 1/24 …. is this today’s forum?

Yeah, it’s January 24th, 2019. Why would that not be the title of the thread?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).