NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry, on a cruise, just starting threads today without games. Will be normal tomorrow.

• RipCityRings

Hayward going off now, gross.

• frugal

@NarrowJ said...

I thought Hart was out too? KCP already playing 30-35. They have another guard that hasn’t been playing at all, maybe he gets run. Bongo or something like that, is his name.

• yisman

now that looks like a good time! (was trying to quote the cruise video)

• zline34

@Njsum1 said...

If your lineups find themselves without LMA your DFS accounts will be lacking additional currency.

Translation…no LMA no Cash 🤔

I’m guessing many of those LMA lineups have Brown in them. Translation…Fade Chalk. Win Tournaments.

• RipCityRings

I’m a quarter point away from cashing in the early slate with 5 players from CHA/TOR and 54 seconds left in a tied game. Can’t wait to see how this fails.

• biga0787

Have Hayward…. also have kyrie

• NarrowJ

@frugal said...

Yeah… but hasn’t he played like 9 minutes in 1 game since February?

• RipCityRings

Kyrie checking back in, thank god.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Come on Kyrie, get it going…please and thank you!

• monarch

Well at least this will not be a crazy scoring slate

• tmarohl

Jeremy Lamb hits a 48 footer at the buzzer to beat Toronto. Bucks Magic number now 4.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Jeremy Lamb hits a 48 footer at the buzzer to beat Toronto. Bucks Magic number now 4.

Is Boston the team you would want to see in the semifinals?

• NarrowJ

Was sitting at $164 on early slate off $24 in entries. Here come the stat corrections… already down to $140 now.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I dunno they also have CP3 who I think may be out. He has been stuck on the bench for a long time

Let me call your attention to chapter 15 paragraph 3 subsection B of the NBA DFS handbook otherwise known as the Dorsey-Valanciunas Act of 2019. Which heretofore will otherwise be known as The ACT.

The ACT clearly states that just because you have players in your lineups who are absolutely smashing value it doesn’t mean that those lineups will automatically cash. However, in order to have a chance at a decent cash your lineups will likely need those players. It’s the right there in the handbook. 🤷‍♂️

• FunchessOfFun

My lord I don’t care that I lost every single early entry I entered this morning….that shot by MR. JEREMY LAMB was AMAZING

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Is Boston the team you would want to see in the semifinals?

Anyone but Philly

• krighton

@NarrowJ said...

Yeah… but hasn’t he played like 9 minutes in 1 game since February?

Hart out Bullock out Season over….they’re stupid not to give the Bonga kid some run.

• mtdurham

wow… drummond is only 51% owned in the $12 single entry night turbo…. should be closer to 100%

• dragon1952

Nice game from Jaylen Brown so far. Didn’t expect Hayward to get as much run. Looks like deposit time again :^ /

• monarch

Curry and Bogut around 10 percent on DK

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

Did the marathon ever happen..haha!

• Benf15harp

Cur – Ry time! and should be A Dray Day!

• jess701

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).