NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry, on a cruise, just starting threads today without games. Will be normal tomorrow.

• jayzee666

@superjon said...

THE STREAK HAS ENDED!!!! I finally cashed.

I had to play 5 line ups to do, and only profited $21, but I did it!!

How many days?!?

• superjon

@jayzee666 said...

How many days?!?

Since March 9th

• callmetouch

Young,Sabonis,Turner. 1 will bust

• Wooden_Bones

@captainwacky said...

Also Theis has seemed to be on a minutes limit recently, even when Timelord went out yesterday, they kept him at 16 and ran him none after the 3Q. Obviously that could be a fluid situation, because they’re awfully thin now, but Baynes isn’t going to come back and play a bunch either.

Morris is the answer if you’re for looking who will take the usage/minutes in the front court with all the injuries. He’s a much more consistent and solid play today than anyone else at the 5. Theis interests me at his price on dk, but at this point Boston isn’t going to push Theis or Baynes. I like Morris less if Hayward plays.

• jayzee666

@superjon said...

Since March 9th

Impressive, very jayzee esque!
    I would be very happy to have a mini losing streak like that!

• Petergunz82

Can’t really start building lineups until Giannis news

• ASitar

I like a Harden/Elf stack w Stanley Johnson.

• callmetouch

@ASitar said...

I like a Harden/Elf stack w Stanley Johnson.

Elf trolled everyone after having 4 B2b 50+ point games and having a dud against his former team. I don’t trust

• Petergunz82

Giannis likely to play

• monarch

Doesn’t Draymond show up vs Blake? And he should be even better with Boogie out. Think I’m going Steph, Dray, Bogut.

• captainwacky

@callmetouch said...

Elf trolled everyone after having 4 B2b 50+ point games and having a dud against his former team. I don’t trust

I mean, you can trust or not trust him because he’s a volatile asset, but what does the dud being against his former team have to do with it? And if you played him every game, and 80 percent of them he got you 50 fpts at his price, would that not be acceptable?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I mean, you can trust or not trust him because he’s a volatile asset, but what does the dud being against his former team have to do with it? And if you played him every game, and 80 percent of them he got you 50 fpts at his price, would that not be acceptable?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Collison is out.

• Njsum1

@Petergunz82 said...

Giannis likely to play

Yeah, ruined my early slate plans 👎🏻

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, ruined my early slate plans 👎🏻

Yep— reworking all sorts of stuff now = /

• monarch

OT but this tournament has some pretty solid NBA talent headed our way other than the Duke guys. Coby White and Culver can play in the league right now.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Yep— reworking all sorts of stuff now = /

I don’t have much invested, yet giannis playing makes me not want to even play this slate. Well, I always want to play 😁

Diminishes my edge, imo.

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t have much invested, yet giannis playing makes me not want to even play this slate. Well, I always want to play 😁

Diminishes my edge, imo.

Interesting; I actually view it the opposite— there are just more choices and several popular ones that are probably going to be worse plays now.

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

Interesting; I actually view it the opposite— there are just more choices and several popular ones that are probably going to be worse plays now.

Still have to decide, to Giannis or not to Giannis?

• callmetouch

@Petergunz82 said...

Still have to decide, to Giannis or not to Giannis?

Especially in Tiers. Giannis or Kawahi or Jokic

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I see that angle to it..yet I had a plan that I felt had an edge. Now….

• Petergunz82

Thoughts on Kawhi playing? Nothing’s been said

• tmarohl

Do we know if Lowry is playing?

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Sounds unlikely according to the blurb on DK.

• mrmogz

@tmarohl said...

Nurse implied days ago that he should return later this upcoming week, but now he’s questionable today. I’m leaning towards out, and setting my SE early lineup as such, so here’s hoping lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).