NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry, on a cruise, just starting threads today without games. Will be normal tomorrow.

• Benf15harp

Gotta get me some of that “Cruise” money

• Benf15harp

@keephustlincuz said...

Panda and Bhdevault on vacation together. They work hard..I’m glad they had a chance to take a break.

Footage of them relaxing…

https://www.facebook.com/cbcnews/videos/918974721610835/

LOL

• biga0787

I got Gordon Hayward at 9.5 percent. Either gonna be real good or he’s gonna suck like usual

• tmarohl

Bullock out.

• tmarohl

Lebummer in. Why I don’t know.

• RipCityRings

Should’ve faded HOU/NO aside from Gordon and Frank, no one else is going to hit value at this rate.

• scott33

I got stuck with 100% CP3. Hope he keeps this up. Is it possible to export lineups on Yahoo after the slate has started?

• NarrowJ

Because they are low on bodies? Idk. Where does Bullock’s 30 minutes get siphoned to?

• monarch

LMA is super aggressive tonight….tuning up Baynes

• tmarohl

@NarrowJ said...

Because they are low on bodies? Idk. Where does Bullock’s 30 minutes get siphoned to?

KCP or Hart I would think.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

KCP or Hart I would think.

Pretty sure Hart was already ruled out.

• NarrowJ

I thought Hart was out too? KCP already playing 30-35. They have another guard that hasn’t been playing at all, maybe he gets run. Bongo or something like that, is his name.

• samuri8

Epignosis I think we’re duped, we were tied for 1st in the early 4pp until a few minutes ago. Good luck!

• RipCityRings

Starting to think Kyrie wasn’t the play…

• monarch

Why is CP3 playing less than Rivers and Shumpert?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

LMA is super aggressive tonight….tuning up Baynes

If your lineups find themselves without LMA your DFS accounts will be lacking additional currency.

Translation…no LMA no Cash 🤔

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

If your lineups find themselves without LMA your DFS accounts will be lacking additional currency.

Translation…no LMA no Cash 🤔

I dunno they also have CP3 who I think may be out. He has been stuck on the bench for a long time

• Element828

Late slate:

Rondo/Barnes or Caruso/Fox? Gpp

• klemi96

Goodnight people CP3 got me good

• scott33

I went Capela over LMA

• NarrowJ

Kyrie in locker room. Bleh….

• scott33

@NarrowJ said...

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@samuri8 said...

Epignosis I think we’re duped, we were tied for 1st in the early 4pp until a few minutes ago. Good luck!

I don’t want to be tied with anyone.

• jayzee666

Need 3.75 pts in early slate to hit my goal of 250.
    Late games to early to tell. Can still get to 250 with the normal amount of snowflakes.

• jayzee666

@NarrowJ said...

Sweetttttt! One snowflake down and less than 10 pts!!! That is a nice one to get.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).