• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Detroit (26-44) Toronto (42-28) TBD TBD 7:30 PM
    Milwaukee (34-36) Miami (32-37) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Oklahoma City (40-30) L.A. Lakers (18-50) OKC -10.5 209.0 8:00 PM
    Dallas (44-27) San Antonio (44-25) SAS -2.5 205.5 8:30 PM
    Sacramento (24-45) Philadelphia (17-53) SAC -8.5 207.5 10:00 PM
    Portland (44-24) Golden State (57-13) TBD TBD 10:30 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Raiders24

325 on DK. Only cashed $10 but I am slowly getting better.

• inkognegro

@Stylerip said...

Maybe not win a gpp but he certainly didn’t kill you.

lol winning 3 dollars instead lets say 3k killllllllsssss me………….you cant expect just 6X from the best value play of the day, you cant be happy with that in a gpp… in a cash game yes

• Boweryomama

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@giju lol I didnt do any backflips cause I don’t need to pull a hammy but psyched to say the least. I don’t post on here much but the information you can gain from these forums and this site are invaluable.

• tianyihe

Go look at the top of the leader board. Wright is part of over 70% of the GPP lineups that finished in the top 1% of each large field GPP. And if you didn’t use Wright to punt SF, you are actually at a disadvantage because the other punts (Casspi, caron butler, tayshaun prince) actually missed value by a large margin.

And even if Wright dropped 100 points, a large % of the guys that finshed in the top 100 of each GPP will still be ahead of you because they had Wright.

• Mindofigor

@tianyihe said...

Go look at the top of the leader board. Wright is part of over 70% of the GPP lineups that finished in the top 1% of each large field GPP. And if you didn’t use Wright to punt SF, you are actually at a disadvantage because the other punts (Casspi, caron butler, tayshaun prince) actually missed value by a large margin.

And even if Wright dropped 100 points, a large % of the guys that finshed in the top 100 of each GPP will still be ahead of you because they had Wright.

Excellent analysis

• mjl4444

Does anybody know why Dorell Wright didn’t even play at all in the 4th quarter of that Portland game? What a cheat job.

• Mindofigor

@mjl4444 said...

Does anybody know why Dorell Wright didn’t even play at all in the 4th quarter of that Portland game? What a cheat job.

My guess is it was beginning to be a blowout

• Cjf99b

@tianyihe said...

Yup. McCollum is another example from tonight.

• inkognegro

@tianyihe said...

I don’t agree with the “but he hit value” argument in GPP……what if either casspi caron and tayshaun had done lets say 8X…then what? are you going to say wright was great because he hit value?…….I like your contributions, and stylerip’s as well…I just disagree on this…I see it pop up a lot, not just today when everybody has dorell wright, just my 2 cents

• Cjf99b

@mjl4444 said...

No idea but still not happy about it. Gee gets all that run. Really Stotts?

• inkognegro

@mjl4444 said...

I watched the entire game, mccollum was on fire……they were fighting back and bringing wright back would’ve messed up the chemistry

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Cjf99b said...

No idea but still not happy about it. Gee gets all that run. Really Stotts?

Pretty sure no one is more unhappy than me about it. Needed him to get in there in the 4th and get two points… Cost me $8k.
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/5186273?uc=66558427

• TakeTheOver

@shockeyville80 said...

Hey I could have done without Green’s last second rebound (cost me second place by .3 points) but I’ll take 3rd place in the shot and a cool 2300. 383.2 best score yet!

And yeah, it would have been nice had Dorrell Wright played AT ALL in the 4th. Or Lillard stayed in… or the GS starters came out… oh well. Somewhere there are two guys saying the opposite and they’re happy those things happened. But I’ll take it! Seriously, had been on a rough run the last few weeks. Maybe the first outright win is around the corner. Gotta keep up the grinding!

Congrats Shockey!

• mjl4444

The Dorell Wright thing just doesn’t make any sense because he’s a scrub just like those other guys that we’re getting extra minutes. No reason for him to sit the entire 4th quarter after having a nice first half and not being in foul trouble. Maybe the little turd had an injury.

• Cjf99b

@ezellmt said...

Pretty sure no one is more unhappy than me about it. Needed him to get in there in the 4th and get two points… Cost me $8k.
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/5186273?uc=66558427

Damn that sucks ez

• chronoxiong

Don’t even understand why you are guys are trying to figure out why Dorrell Wright should’ve played more minutes. Like I said earlier in this thread, Terry Stots loves to troll us DFS players. You can’t trust whatever guy he decides to start. He has proven to have no interest in playing any of his backups a lot of minutes. Because of that, I’m glad they lost the game. However, I’m sad I played Casspi over Wright and had no shares of CJ Mcollum though. I can’t believe I barely won all my 50/50s tonight. This is still not good but hopefully it can boost some confidence back into me.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

@Cjf99b said...

Damn that sucks ez

It happens! Still a good night, just could have been even better. Don’t think Stotts trusts Wright. He never seems to give him full run, even when his other options are terrible.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Don’t even understand why you are guys are trying to figure out why Dorrell Wright should’ve played more minutes. Like I said earlier in this thread, Terry Stots loves to troll us DFS players. You can’t trust whatever guy he decides to start. He has proven to have no interest in playing any of his backups a lot of minutes. I’m sad I played Casspi over Wright and had no shares of CJ Mcollum though. I can’t believe I barely won all my 50/50s tonight. This is still not good but hopefully it can boost some confidence back into me.

Did you watch the game? Wright played pretty well and did nothing to deserve being benched the entire fourth. I get that McCollum was hot and should have stayed in, but Crabbe and Gee did nothing to warrant the minutes they were given. I think we all agree that Stotts isn’t one to be trusted for marginal replacement type players.

• kinger

319 gets you squadoosh. oh well.

• mjl4444

His numbers in the first half were better than those other scrubs. Maybe Stots is an idiot.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Boweryomama said...

Wow first slam win! :)

Congrats Bowery! Great squad top to bottom.

• chronoxiong

@ezellmt said...

Did you watch the game? Wright played pretty well and did nothing to deserve being benched the entire fourth. I get that McCollum was hot and should have stayed in, but Crabbe and Gee did nothing to warrant the minutes they were given. I think we all agree that Stotts isn’t one to be trusted for marginal replacement type players.

True I didn’t see the whole game. So I don’t understand the reasoning. I just saw it as Stots having no faith in his backups whether or not they have to fill in for his original starters. He’s been doing that throughout his time as Blazers Coach. Can’t trust him to pick his replacement players for fantasy purposes.

Was 343.5 the score for the optimal lineup of the day? I saw that a lot in my 50/50s. There is something fishy going on here https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11386219/scoring/lineup/154081525,154125581/

• gibby84

I’d just like to give a thumbs up to ryazan and his 260 tonight following yet another of his tirades in last nights thread. Something about obvious plays if I recall correctly…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@brandnewthrice2 said...

Are people just getting better or is it a product of higher game scores? earlier in the year if you just cracked 300 you were usually in the money. Im at 334 and hanging on for my life…irritating

It’s the highest scoring GPP cutoff lines I’ve seen since I went GPP only at the beginning of the year.

A fluke.

• EC4THREE10

This is what happens when punt plays do well… Fanduel raising salaries trying to lower scores. Slam you will need 360 plus to take it down!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).