7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Nickj2306

Man Atlanta -8.5 if I bet on outcomes that would be tough to pass up. Lot of good matchups for daily guys wall along with anyone on minny sac la Phoenix

• CJtheGrump

Saw on RotoWolrd that Cousins is Probable for today. The editorializing also indicated that Sacramento nearly always plays their probables. Unless it’s Rondo. With him, the status will change 3 or 4 times 10 minutes before tipoff.

• sidislike

LMA the obvious chalk with half the Spurs out

• Nickj2306

@sidislike said...

LMA the obvious chalk with half the Spurs out

I agree but who are you playing? I feel like LMA is obvious but Duncan Parker Anderson ginobli Martin all have some sort of upside. I think you could almost play 4 guys and hit “value” with them. Tough to call how many to play

• KillaChap

Last night was the first night in a year that I didn’t score over 200 points on one of my FD lineups. WTH man?! Tonight’s looking much, much better and I bet everyone that was complaining about 400 points to take down a GPP are quiet today!

I don’t see any scenario where Curry doesn’t go nuts in this game, at home. The Warriors may want to rest players but they want that record more.

• BUFUu2

ok guys looking actually at lin today thoughts last 2 games done very well??????

• BigRay

@KillaChap said...

I don’t see any scenario where Curry doesn’t go nuts in this game, at home. The Warriors may want to rest players but they want that record more.

I hope so.. I have been on him since the SA loss both games.. meh.. Hopefully tonight. He is due to get it going here.

• lastcallcasualty

@BigRay said...

I hope so.. I have been on him since the SA loss both games.. meh.. Hopefully tonight. He is due to get it going here.

Due to get it going? Since the Spurs the game he’s put up 46 and 50 FD points. I would think he got it going don’t you? Unless I“m missing something here? I hope you don’t expect 60-70 FD points from him every night do you? If so, you’re due for a rude awakening my friend.

• bigticket

@Nickj2306 said...

I agree but who are you playing? I feel like LMA is obvious but Duncan Parker Anderson ginobli Martin all have some sort of upside. I think you could almost play 4 guys and hit “value” with them. Tough to call how many to play

4 guys? wow. SA still has 11 active players for tonights game and they all could easily just get minutes in the 20s facing the Grizzlies if the game gets out of hand.

• Nickj2306

@bigticket said...

4 guys? wow. SA still has 11 active players for tonights game and they all could easily just get minutes in the 20s facing the Grizzlies if the game gets out of hand.

In a game with no kawahi and three guys that play 20-30 min. I could see 4 guys hitting 6x multiplier. LMA gets 47 Duncan 30 Martin 19 Parker 32. Not predicting it I just think there are guys that are gonna get extra 5-7 min of playing time tonight and COULD be some good value to pay up for other guys

• KillaChap

@lastcallcasualty said...

Due to get it going? Since the Spurs the game he’s put up 46 and 50 FD points. I would think he got it going don’t you? Unless I“m missing something here? I hope you don’t expect 60-70 FD points from him every night do you? If so, you’re due for a rude awakening my friend.

You know what’s funny? If Curry doesn’t hit 60 I actually think he is underperforming. But, I’m a Curry homer and he got me interested in the NBA again so I am a bit biased.

• sidislike

@Nickj2306 said...

Can’t figure anything else until I see the starters and the line. I also don’t want to pick anyone Allen is guarding

• bmann

Not sure you can put out a lineup without at least one spur in either format tonight. Going heaviest on Parker and LMA, seems pretty obvious.

• ElSlappo

They should rest Duncan also and give Boban 30 minutes

• Yuzenn

@ElSlappo said...

Boban got recalled to the DLeague

• champagneravens

@KillaChap said...

You know what’s funny? If Curry doesn’t hit 60 I actually think he is underperforming. But, I’m a Curry homer and he got me interested in the NBA again so I am a bit biased.

Curry is one to watch but I like Klay who put up 50+ as well against Dallas last meeting which wasnt even a week ago. Both did great, but like last time I dont see this going to a blow out. Then again Warriors are at home so it might get a little out of hand for abit. But it shouldnt be too bad.

Also PHOSACMIN stack ftw. I actually really like the slate. The size for me seems perfect.

• champagneravens

@ElSlappo said...

Boban will actually be one of my punts. I dont even mind if they give him around 20 minutes.He just needs Pop to give him the minutes which is the hard part. He can put up a great performance with only that.

• BigRay

@KillaChap said...

I guess this ^^^^. I am not expecting every night. I figured he would a big jammer after the off game at SA. Also if you are paying that price for him vs paying for westy or harden. I am looking for 60. I generally do not pay up for that but if I do that is the bet I am making. .

• Mrm2010

Just my morning first thoughts. Let me first say I NEVER play any Spurs as I hate getting Popped and in the past every time I have played one or two of them one ends up sitting out. But looking at the MU and the players sitting out I really like Aldridge and Parker. Cinsidering Duncan but feel of the three he may be the one to rest the most. With them its so hard to tell who is going to play. Also like the cheap centers today but that’s going to be hard to figure who will actually play and will probably go right up to game time. Just my initial thoughts.

• Mrm2010

Wondering if anyone else is having a problem playing Matt Barnes at his current price? The MU looks good but his price seems extremely high for this game.

• onepinrodney

@Mrm2010 said...

Just my morning first thoughts. Let me first say I NEVER play any Spurs as I hate getting Popped and in the past every time I have played one or two of them one ends up sitting out.

I think playing any Spurs is just unnecessary on a slate where you have Pho/Sac, Den/LA, Min/Was, to name a few. Memphis is so bad, that game could get out of hand early, and if not, will either team hit 90 pts? A total fade for me.

• TheWhiteMamba

@champagneravens said...

Boban will actually be one of my punts. I dont even mind if they give him around 20 minutes.He just needs Pop to give him the minutes which is the hard part. He can put up a great performance with only that.

Haha you don’t mind if give him around 20 minutes? its unlikely he’ll even see 15 minutes.

• champagneravens

There is a reason why Boban actually was recalled from the Dleague on Tuesday. And that is because Spurs will be rested through out the week. I really feel Boban will get an upstick in minutes and I will gladly take the risk today. I have already created a lineup thats pretty beast with him. So fingers crossed that he will get a good run of minutes.

Side note- Bradley Beal should also be a nice play with LaVine guarding him still pretty cheap I suppose.

• TheWhiteMamba

@Mrm2010 said...

Wondering if anyone else is having a problem playing Matt Barnes at his current price? The MU looks good but his price seems extremely high for this game.

You really think a matchup against the Spurs looks good? Even without Kawhi, I won’t be touching a single Memphis player tonight.

• jdog32310

SF sucks on DK today. Thinking about paying up for antetokounmpo. Anyone think he can hit 50fp today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).