7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WAREgl

What happened to Batum and Marcus Morris? They both had 26 at the half and when I return they finished with less than 30 for the entire game.

• Cocomilk

If Felton wasn’t alone in the 2nd unit he would go for 50 easy

• migarvin99

Booker has 8 turnovers in the first half….damn….does that count as a double double bonus on DK lol

• bassic

Am I here too late to curse Brandon Knight? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that guy.

• rebkell

@migarvin99 said...

He’s like Chalmers was when Conley was out…automatic start

Oh, Chalmers was great and one of his prime objectives was not to foul, forget defense, just don’t foul. It was great.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

JJ where’d you go? Come on coach get him back in.

• jamesfishing

@slpanthers24 said...

JJ where’d you go? Come on coach get him back in.

Seriously, I don’t get it? starts getting hot and gets taken out? no fouls or any other reason..?

• zpa1989

Wow knight is out? Just saw it. Just got sick to my stomach. Lost a boatload of cash. Way more than I can afford to loose. Bankroll is toast. Super unlucky. May have to switch to dk it’s getting that bad. Always guys that I have heavy exposure too. Like clockwork. Sorry for the rant just heated and sick of getting screwed

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

JJ can’t miss and now sitting for 7 minutes with 8 players. WTF

• migarvin99

@T0rnattheseamz13 said...

I played d3 football and d2 baseball, and that’s exactly what out coach would do, he didn’t want to hear any whining. We had this one guy who was talking shit about having scouts come to a particular game so he wanted to sit the game in between to look fresh, went out and partied that night, got hung over. My coach laughed in his face, made him play and sat him the scout day.

Yeah, looking back it was pretty ruthless, but a great learning experience and attributes like hardwork, teamwork, discipline, sacrifice not to mention great friends that you have with you for a lifetime…

Still won’t forget my teammate throwing up a cream cheese bagel and strawberry nesquick all over the indoor training facility…effing nasty

Players in the NBA get the red carpet treatment and coaches would be fired for running players for punishment

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

close game and all the studs for GS getting less time. Hate the nba so much.

• migarvin99

@zpa1989 said...

Wow knight is out? Just saw it. Just got sick to my stomach. Lost a boatload of cash. Way more than I can afford to loose. Bankroll is toast. Super unlucky. May have to switch to dk it’s getting that bad. Always guys that I have heavy exposure too. Like clockwork. Sorry for the rant just heated and sick of getting screwed

Sorry man, the late fanduel lock was brutal tonight with Knight be chalk….

• TheRyanFlaherty

I’m surprised FanDuel doesn’t start offering late-scratch insurance….I say that half kidding…They’d probably make money if they offered that…For 10% extra you’d get a refund if a player on your roster (who hasn’t appeared on the injury report) doesn’t play.

Or they could just make that a promo at the end of the NBA season. Give some small amount of points back. I know…wishful thinking.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Went up 2.6K to 261 bucks since the late games started and I have a few players. I know this shit is rigged. I just know it. Wish I could stop playing this stupid lottery.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Same with the denver jack ass coach. How can Jokic not play 30 every night? He plays great tonight and no where to be found since.

• Cocomilk

@jamesfishing said...

Seriously, I don’t get it? starts getting hot and gets taken out? no fouls or any other reason..?

They only have 2 point guards and Felton was killing it

The bigger mystery is benching mejri

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

no randle no jokic. Only the two best players in the game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

booker with his 9th turnover. Are you kidding me. SAc is so bad and he can’t stop it.

• migarvin99

So Salah plays 30 minutes the last two games, but now with Nowitski, Williams and Harris out he plays 7?

• zline34

Stacked the wolves game and had 303 but kemba a scola didnt play the 4th, too bad the wolves guys weren’t playing that good, should have been 350 easy with two ot’s

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@migarvin99 said...

So Salah plays 30 minutes the last two games, but now with Nowitski, Williams and Harris out he plays 7?

I had him for the longest time, but took Nurkic instead.

• cedric19

Whatever Barea

The whole damn world on this midget and he has to play unconscious

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@cedric19 said...

Whatever Barea

But he’s doing such a good job!

• Wolfedawwg

Why is Leuer even trying to contest DC’s 3’s ??

• T0rnattheseamz13

I know Merji and Bogut went at it a little, but now they are benched. Was there even a technical issued? Leur, Knight and Merji, bunch of herbs!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).