7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jamesfishing

Any chance Cousins gets back in this game?

• Wolfedawwg

@dkmonster said...

Were you just feeling Henson? What was the reasoning

Over his last 5 games he is Avg about 22 min/g and has 12 blocks. (counting today)

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ryazan said...

how much money did you put in tonight?

irrelevant

• dragon1952

Cripes….I’m gonna cash in the Shot even with Brandon Knight in my LU :^ /

• Wolfedawwg

15% :( ……….he is in my top LU though

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Like leuer is actaully going to make a shot.

• Cocomilk

Leuer rally towel yew!

• Dorr185

303.1 with Barea, Felton, Booker, Lee, and Cousins still playing. Maybe tonight is the night I finally get a decent cash.

• jimnacho

Leuer got some points!!!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Cashing across the board, gentlemen! Two nights running. This is excellent news since we have a lousy car and I spent a fair bit of my paycheck on repairs. I hope all of you win car repairs and/or toasters/ vacuum cleaners.

• stats99tuff

I will never understand how a person can play in a basketball game (on the court) in not get FANTASY points especially since I’ve played basketball my entire life… I got rebounds when teams had 6-10 forwards at 5-11 wasn’t many but that’s wild to me..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Goodwin should be waived immediately. he just gets the ball and drives to basket without any thought of passing the ball to teammates. Nice point guard they got there.

• migarvin99

Salah wtf? Do something…this guy is a bum!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@stats99tuff said...

I will never understand how a person can play in a basketball game (on the court) in not get FANTASY points especially since I’ve played basketball my entire life… I got rebounds when teams had 6-10 forwards at 5-11 wasn’t many but that’s wild to me..

I’m 5’4” and got steals and free throws.

• migarvin99

@slpanthers24 said...

Goodwin should be waived immediately. he just gets the ball and drives to basket without any thought of passing the ball to teammates. Nice point guard they got there.

I was just thinking he was the worst player in the NBA after his last turnover

• TeamTwerk

More Leuer please

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Leuer with the offensive rebound right in his hands and he just lets sac take it from him. Suns should be ashamed. Hard to believe Cauley Stein was the best play in this game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

and he pulls leuer out of game. Awesome.

• rebkell

@migarvin99 said...

I was just thinking he was the worst player in the NBA after his last turnover

And these are supposedly the best players in the world, makes you wonder sometimes.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So glad I global switched Knight to Russell once I got the news….. Unreal

• cedric19

Oh for the love of Pete get Booker out of the game! Sit him by Leuer

• TeamTwerk

Leuer was such a damn bust. I have him in a lineup that is at 328 DK with Barea and Kobe still balling out. I could’ve shipped this thing with an average game from him.

• cedric19

Have to remember never to roster Spurs punts

• dragon1952

You know….the trickle down effect of Knight sitting at the last minute was huge. The game turns into a blowout and Sac sits their starters.
    So even if you didn’t have Knight you got screwed.

• migarvin99

Wes Matthews carry my team!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).