7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• crawdaddy

Julius Randle having a monster game. He has been rock solid lately.

• migarvin99

@xpac21 said...

talk about high scoring, i got a lu over 300 with leuer and knight

I have a lineup over 300 with Leuer, Salah and Tucker…36 points combined

• Tramatized187

So these fellas that win, do they all work for the secret service or somethin? Where does one get their research? Everywhere I look seems to be bogus. I think it’s fun to play but loosing out every night is for the birds….

• lionssuck

Nurkik ended up salvaging my night

• rcass

31st in shot, 11th free roll, not to bad tonight.

• cedric19

“Lee will likely play over 28 minutes if the Mavs can keep it close.”

These experts don’t know jack

• osuryanf

6th in the $33 Bird for $3k.. If Cousins would have played the 4th I would have shipped it for 50k easily.. Oh well

• lionssuck

@osuryanf said...

6th in the $33 Bird for $3k.. If Cousins would have played the 4th I would have shipped it for 50k easily.. Oh well

Nice hit

• Capone1233

Wow, i made a rookie mistake. Played a $2 DK h2h lineup only one tonight and it scored 364.25 which would have won me $700 and 3rd place in the 22k And-One $1 tourney.

So pissed at myself.

• Wolfedawwg

@migarvin99 said...

I have a lineup over 300 with Leuer, Salah and Tucker…36 points combined

I’ve got a LU with 341 with Leuer and Anderson.

• tonytone1908

@cedric19 said...

“Lee will likely play over 28 minutes if the Mavs can keep it close.”

These experts don’t know jack

He played 24 and got you 6x. What more do you want?

• zline34

@osuryanf said...

I like the Sefolosha and Nurkic picks

• lionssuck

Made it to day 5 of the hot streak challenge, although there are only 12 people left, I’m guessing by the end it will be a h2h for a grand?

• tonytone1908

@osuryanf said...

Nice when you can say oh well to 50k isn’t it? Fourth place is nothing to shake a stick at. Congrats.

• Mrflippy1

Got 3 lineups with 347, 339, & 332. 275$ total. First time placing since winning the 2$ 10k single entry for 1200$ 4 days ago

• osuryanf

@zline34 said...

I like the Sefolosha and Nurkic picks

Thanks, I wanted to be contrarian in a few spots.. I liked Sefolosha against a big/long MIL front court, he’s been playing more minutes lately and matches up well with them. Nurkic was a gamble but cheap and facing the Lakers, as well as more minutes lately. Luckily they both showed up for their price.

• osuryanf

@tonytone1908 said...

Nice when you can say oh well to 50k isn’t it? Fourth place is nothing to shake a stick at. Congrats.

Thanks, daggon Phoenix getting blown out cost me lots of money though!

• Gopackgo30

Netted $13 tonight, though hard not to feel like it was a massive loss. Was in 1st in the FD happy hour with $150 and a monster ticket for quite a while. My punts failed me with Anderson and Leuer.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Considering 40% of my lineups had Knight in them, I’m happy to have eked out a small profit tonight. Best lineup was a 353.9 on FD. I almost swore I wouldn’t play NBA DFS again this season after the Knight news broke but who am I kidding… I’ll be back at it again tomorrow!

• zline34

@osuryanf said...

Thanks, I wanted to be contrarian in a few spots.. I liked Sefolosha against a big/long MIL front court, he’s been playing more minutes lately and matches up well with them. Nurkic was a gamble but cheap and facing the Lakers, as well as more minutes lately. Luckily they both showed up for their price.

Yeah I had Sef in a couple, but couldn’t pull the trigger in all of them. I like the way he’s been playing. I was in 1st for about half the night in the bird, but my Wolves stack couldn’t hold out, just needed like two more OT’s lol

• Capone1233

364.25 and didn’t put into tourneys…still shaking my damn head.

• osuryanf

@zline34 said...

Yeah I had Sef in a couple, but couldn’t pull the trigger in all of them. I like the way he’s been playing. I was in 1st for about half the night in the bird, but my Wolves stack couldn’t hold out, just needed like two more OT’s lol

I remember seeing you up there.. It’s always hard to hold on when both Golden State AND Lakers have the 10:30 games.. Fantasy points galore

• chronoxiong

Scored 305.70 which was good enough to win all my 50/50s but fell a few points shy on cashing gpps. That sucks but I have to take the profit. Brandon Knight was in my dummy lineup and I had high hopes for him. But once the Mavs news came out, it opened up a lot of value which lead me to upgrade Knight into Wall. I dodged a bullet there. The costly mistake I made (besides lame Leuer) was paying up for ABC as he was a colossal bust. Looks like most of the winners punted SFs and paid up for Center and Harden.

• marino4ever

The last 3 from Barnes got me over the cash line in the FD double ups… by 1… thank god. Yahoo was cake though. Didn’t win anything big in the GPP’s but I cashed in all but 1.

Final thoughts.

- Dwight Howard is dead to me. Worthless. Everyone destroys TOR’s C. Except this douche.

- John Wall never hits 5x value when I draft him. Gets 2 OT’s tonight to hit 5x. F him.

- The dragon is hot right now. Meanwhile, the heat barely play Wade more than 25 min anymore, it feels like. Richardson > Wade.

- Why didn’t I pull the trigger on Klay, again? Dumb. Such an obvious play but I went w/“value.”

- Leuer… lol. Just lol. I KNEW both he and Len were going to get into foul trouble and still couldn’t help myself. I tried to find different PF combo’s, but couldn’t justify not rostering him.

• cedric19

@tonytone1908 said...

He played 24 and got you 6x. What more do you want?

Play in a close game when the rest of the starters do?

You can’t look at an individual player and be satisified with a certain multiplication if he should have had more, because inevitably you will have Kyle Andersons and Jon Leuers in your lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).