7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• txdave41

287 and missed the 50/50 cash line by one point. That contest alone would have at least given an .80 net profit and ended a month long losing streak but Knight screwed me. Fanduel is robbing me of my sanity.

• kobe23

Surprisingly almost broke even despite BK’s scratch and Leuer’s + ABC’s duds. But still though, it’s become a nightmare to try and avoid all these late scratches. Maybe it’s better to just stack the early games? Because late scratches are becoming more and more prevalent as we approach the end of the regular season, and I seem to have a knack of being able to pick em. Really gifted, I am.

Looking at tomorrow’s slate I’m just going to fade BOS/PHO and PHI/POR altogether, unless I get confirmation of starters prior to lock.

• stats99tuff

lol what happened in the GS vs DAL game? i went to work i come back $60 in my account :) Thompson at 50, Matthews and JJ 30 what the lol

• Kuhn2632

@cedric19 said...

Play in a close game when the rest of the starters do?

You can’t look at an individual player and be satisified with a certain multiplication if he should have had more, because inevitably you will have Kyle Andersons and Jon Leuers in your lineups

Agreed, he didn’t touch the floor the entire 4th quarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).