7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8.5 ) at Atlanta ( -8.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Capone1233

Lots more value means Boogie/Harden/Wall/Giannis ownership also going to go up

• GGee87

@keephustlincuz said...

Kind of ruins David Lee as well. 30% owned now.

I agree… there are alot of options tonight so it MAY not be that high, but it screws that being a shrewd move to make. I thought it would end up being a pretty solid pivot tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@Capone1233 said...

Lots more value means Boogie/Harden/Wall/Giannis ownership also going to go up

Good point.

• keephustlincuz

@GGee87 said...

I agree… there are alot of options tonight so it MAY not be that high, but it screws that being a shrewd move to make. I thought it would end up being a pretty solid pivot tonight.

I thought it was kind of sneaky before. With the whole revenge thing. Plus leuer was close in price.

• GGee87

@keephustlincuz said...

I thought it was kind of sneaky before. With the whole revenge thing. Plus leuer was close in price.

So much for that. lol. Just have to try to find another one or pay up i guess. Its just about useless to make a lineup b4 615pmET

• Cocomilk

Wow. Mavs waving the white flag changes the complexion of the game even more than the face value suggests

• GGee87

@Cocomilk said...

Wow. Mavs waving the white flag changes the complexion of the game even more than the face value suggests

Yes it does. Competitiveness just went out the window. GS starters probably rest the entire 4th and some of the 3rd. Just made all of the value bench guys of the Mavs chalky as hell. Might as well start over from scratch with your lineups if you were heavy on that game.

• keephustlincuz

Pinny still showing Mavs TT at 101.5. That’s kind of interesting.

• champagneravens

I was higj om Barea and Felton before all of this and now Im thinking of fading them. To me they are must plays at their price which will allow you to spend big on a lot of studs. Sighs…..It messed up my sneaky plays that could of gone really underowned.

• TheRyanFlaherty

By 7 pm there will probably be so much “value” it may turn out a positive. There will be some tough decisions, potentially adding variance to lineups, as opposed to other nights where you knew everyone was using the Memphis guys (for ex.).

I recall hearing there was some sort of unspoken minutes limit on David Lee?
    Can anybody confirm if that is true, if I’m wrong, or if it’s gone out the window?

• lloydjv1

@keephustlincuz said...

The future.

LOL….likely a good guess though.

• lloydjv1

@GGee87 said...

JJ Barea or Raymond Felton?? Who will more than likely get the most minutes?

Felton usually, but Barea looks to be getting the start. I don’t look for either of them to put up big numbers.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Figures, PG and PF were the two positions I felt set with and most confident in prior to the Mavs announcements.

• CutlerAsFk

Felton/Rondo or Matthews/Knight?

• dingdangdong

Would you go over or under the field on Lee? My concern is his potential foul issues.

• Philito12

@peachfuzz said...

Devin Harris out. Deron Williams out. Dirk out.

All the JJ?

all the Warriors? a classic 5x value in 3 qtr games? Reminds me of November LOL. Dray trip dub tonite.

• gillio

Cash core tonight:

Knight
    Giannis
    Leuer
    Towns
    Barea
    Lee
    Parker

Thoughts?

• Philito12

When did Dwight Powell become unplayable, guy was money months ago.

• Nickj2306

@Philito12 said...

I was thinking this myself I mean someone from the mavs of not 2 are gonna have solid games even if golden state beats them 120-89

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@Philito12 said...

He’s been unplayable for a while. He had short term value when the Mavs were decimated with injuries, but I don’t think coach ever really gained much trust in him. Now with D. Lee in town, he’ll be relegated to keeping the bench warm unless major injuries start happening again.

• Bigkeydet70

So when Len gets two fouls in the the first 5 mins will that trickle down effect Leur? because him and tele will have the same fate against boogie or they will just open the red sea of fantasy points by playing pau gasol defense

• Cocomilk

@keephustlincuz said...

Pinny still showing Mavs TT at 101.5. That’s kind of interesting.

If they drop that the sharps will smash the over

After the 75 pt first quarter jj and Livingston could make it a crazy track meet

Carlisle won’t make Lee run in a blowout on his ring night imo

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I have to go with both. JJ and Ray have to play 40 minutes I think. In blowout Matthews will come out. Who else is there?

• champagneravens

Yeah after this I feel like its easy to say for me that I will be fading GS DAL game.

• jamesfishing

Seems like tonight will be high scoring. I’m going stars and scrubs. Cousins and Harden should both put up 50+

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).