• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

@zpa1989 said...

Korver or shumpert?

Shump out, I think the question is JR or Korver. My money’s on neither. Rather take my chances with Crabbe or Holiday, though I think you have to pay up for at least 1 SG tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Man why do I have this urge to roster Oqueen haha Oh well might need a minimun guy to go off to take it down

• tmarohl

Rose playing and Melo is out.

• sidislike

Rose in Melo out

• Dk720

Shumpert is out

• Dainfamousac

Melo out

• 7klub06

Melo is garbage he will never see a ring

• Touchole

Melo out

• draggin49

With shumpert out will korver get a few more mins ?

• RipCityRings

Also Anderson starting makes me like Simmons even more. KA sucks and will be standing in the corner watching LMA ISOs all game.

• IronMonkey415

Now give us some SPURS news and we should all be at ease.

• DirkDigglerz

Nice!! Kuzminskas it is!

• RipCityRings

Now watch Rose ball out on the Spurs at 1% ownership.

• RAWSHADTX

David Lee low key might be sneaky as hell because I don’t see LMA playing the whole game after this blow out comes along.

• draggin49

@RipCityRings said...

Now watch Rose ball out on the Spurs at 1% ownership.

The way nba has been of late it wouldn’t surprise me lol

• stc944

Ky or Dame

• hcassidy

@damionismyname said...

Cooking pizzas outside? Where they do that at?

um in my pizza oven here in Ohio.

• AngryVic

KOQ starting.. does this matter?

• California_Cool

@DirkDigglerz said...

Nice!! Kuzminskas it is!

Vs arguably the best defender in the league…do it.

• zpa1989

Mills or parker?

• Thegamevv

@California_Cool said...

Vs arguably the best defender in the league…do it.

Because in DFS, DVP and logic matter, right? I’ve been playing every single night since October and I can’t tell you how many times a shit player goes off vs a strong defense.

• hcassidy

Gem of the night may very well be Larry Sanders he is active and minimum. I just cant pull that trigger on if he will get minutes tonight.

• Conbon32

Need a good punt at SF…can afford these players: Harkless, Kuz, and Shabazz. which of those would be the best/

• jimmyd1507

@Thegamevv said...

Because in DFS, DVP and logic matter, right? I’ve been playing every single night since October and I can’t tell you how many times a shit player goes off vs a strong defense.

A strong defender =/= A strong defense

• RAWSHADTX

Rubio or Irving?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).