• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• CJtheGrump

Ugh…This is a very uninteresting slate. Too many variables mean too few reliable options.

Maybe it’s just time to stack each team with quarter entries and try to win a seat in something.

• winnerchickendinner

@FAMOF665 said...

Even on a b2b where you know hes prob not topping 26 min?

I think he can exceed value in 26. That’s just me though

• frugal

Ok, done. Not going to sweat this slate. My projections look like garbage so pulling back entries just entering a few lineups on Yahoo more based on gut feel and 1 in the DK quarter arcade. Good luck all.

• ml66

There’s always a chance, he’s soft.

• CJtheGrump

Dallas and Toronto are basically both big teams down low correct? Is there a chance either of them goes small? Do these teams even do that?

My point – I wish I knew Noel would get some decent minutes.

• QSchoolDropOut

Last night I had Booker and Harden, but the rest of my lineup was a bunch of rats so I minimum cashed. I was watching the NCAA last night so I never figured out why I had so many stinkers. If anyone knows can you tell me.

1) What happened to Ulis? Why only 13 points
    2) Why did Will Barton have 18 points in the first half (it seemed) and no points in the second half?
    3) Why did Markeif Morris only finish with 10 points?

• superjon

I can see Wall, Kyrie, Leonard, and Kat all getting over 50.

So gotta have at least one LU with them all. Going cheap at SG. Bad matchup for Derozan, Beal is too expensive, and McCollum being 6900 feels like a trap.

• huronriverrat

@QSchoolDropOut said...

Last night I had Booker and Harden, but the rest of my lineup was a bunch of rats so I minimum cashed. I was watching the NCAA last night so I never figured out why I had so many stinkers. If anyone knows can you tell me.

1) What happened to Ulis? Why only 13 points
    2) Why did Will Barton have 18 points in the first half (it seemed) and no points in the second half?
    3) Why did Markeif Morris only finish with 10 points?

I can Answer 1) and 3)
    Ulis = Booker scored 70 freaking points and literally took all the shots for the Suns… he was 21-40 from the field and shot 26 free throws, so there was no offense left for anyone else.

Morris – blowout game, he only played 20 uninspiring minutes with little useage or effort.

• MPDR1983

LBJ GTD…whatta know!

• superjon

@winnerchickendinner said...

I think he can exceed value in 26. That’s just me though

In Love’s last 30 games (going back to 2015) where he’s maxed out at 26 minutes.

He’s only hit value at $7600 twice. That’s 2/30. And he didn’t crush. 5x in one game, and 5.84x in another.

• mike42

If you read the preview for today’s DAL/TOR game (on ESPN) DAL coach says he is going to look at young players now that they are out of the playoff picture, if memory serves me correctly he basically says SETH/NOEL are starting for the foreseeable future. Think both are al least setup to exceed value. Also opens up SARGE given he will be guarded by Dirk while Noel while matchup with vlanchewy. Could be a sneaky setup while everybody will be on CLEV/WAS

• MPDR1983

@superjon said...

So gotta have at least one LU with them all. Going cheap at SG. Bad matchup for Derozan, Beal is too expensive, and McCollum being 6900 feels like a trap.

huh Leonard playing NY? are you crazy? He will get popped real quick.

• marvalgames

@mike42 said...

If you read the preview for today’s DAL/TOR game (on ESPN) DAL coach says he is going to look at young players now that they are out of the playoff picture, if memory serves me correctly he basically says SETH/NOEL are starting for the foreseeable future. Think both are al least setup to exceed value. Also opens up SARGE given he will be guarded by Dirk while Noel while matchup with vlanchewy. Could be a sneaky setup while everybody will be on CLEV/WAS

No sarge??

• Falconsfly

Dirks, will you be blogging today?

• mike42

Yes to sarge back from one game suspension, good matchup vs Dirk.

• hoffs812

FWIW…. Kyle Oquinn PF on FD now

• DfsBopBooth

@superjon said...

It does feel like a trap, but Rush isn’t known for his defense. U think Wolves were saving Shabazz for tonight, or Dunn again

• GGee87

@DfsBopBooth said...

It does feel like a trap, but Rush isn’t known for his defense. U think Wolves were saving Shabazz for tonight, or Dunn again

I sure hope they were saving Shabazz or that was the biggest letdown opportunity ive ever seen.

• GGee87

Since its the weekend and traffic will probably be slow on the forum today… Did anybody actually watch the Suns/Celtics game last night? What contributed to Bookers big night? Did it have more to do with the depleted bench/Warren being out OR was Booker just having 1 of those nights where youre feeling good and cant make a bad decision?

• biged263835

Anyone with a link to yesterdays perfect lineup? RotoGrinders still hasn’t posted it yet

• biged263835

@GGee87 said...

Since its the weekend and traffic will probably be slow on the forum today… Did anybody actually watch the Suns/Celtics game last night? What contributed to Bookers big night? Did it have more to do with the depleted bench/Warren being out OR was Booker just having 1 of those nights where youre feeling good and cant make a bad decision?

Booker was taking every shot, he also got to the line 26 times (made 24). He heaved up a ridiculous 35 foot shot off a rough screen that went in, but didn’t count due to an off ball screen. Everything was just falling.

Towards the end of the game, the Suns were purposefully fouling IT3 to get Booker more shots, as well. In reality he should’ve capped off around 50, but they left him in and had him jack up shot after shot

• migarvin99

Booker was the biggest ballhog in NBA history aside from kobes swan song game

• mike42

I had booker in my lineups and he went from 50 to 60 to 70 to 80 etc.. in what seemed like seconds. 4th QTR was huge for him. I had him, A davis and butler which is awesome. I also had ISH, Holmes,M chriss and lopez which is awful. I’ve never had a night with more duds or studs. I cashed but got over 200 pts from 3 guys and didn’t hit 300 which is weird. I was in the

• Potsmoke

James is a GTD, the spurs will likely rest a couple guys playing NYK… What a cluster fk.

• ml66

Kobe was a true competitor.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).