• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 202
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 194
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mike42

Cont…. I was in the $50 windmill with all of the pros and Booker was in only 8% of the lineups and they all had the same duds as me.

• DfsBopBooth

Anyone on Crabbe? averaging 30 mins in the last 5 games. Weird thing is he was priced at 4300 last game and hit 5x yet his price went down 500

• GGee87

Kyrie/Wall/Lillard??? Rank em. Whos scores the most points?

• Bsavoy08

Wall and kyrie starting point guards with Seth curry and beal st the two bojan and porter at three deng and mahimi

• DfsBopBooth

@GGee87 said...

Depends on if LBJ sits. If he does Kyrie/Wall/Lillard in that order. If he starts Wall/Lillard/Kyrie

• 7klub06

Who is on the early slate death train with me

• Bsavoy08

@7klub06 said...

Who is on the early slate death train with me

I am

• chris1485

This slate is brutal

• GGee87

I want to know what its like to score over 400 pts. just 1 time lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

Wall/Lillard/Irving. Best point-per-dollar on DK, Irving, Rubio, Wall, Lillard. That’s assuming LBJ plays. If he sits out, then PPD stays the same, but total points goes Irving/Wall/Lillard. on FD best point-per-dollar is Rubio, Wall, Irving, Lillard.

• 7klub06

@Bsavoy08 said...

I am

You gambling on Cleveland?

• Bsavoy08

I think j.r smith and bojan are going to have big games with this weak slate the cave have lots to play for hey will prolly sit lebron

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@chris1485 said...

This slate is brutal

It’s not that bad.

• GGee87

@DfsBopBooth said...

Depends on if LBJ sits. If he does Kyrie/Wall/Lillard in that order. If he starts Wall/Lillard/Kyrie

Are we low on Lillard due to matchup?

• bjacksonibew

@GGee87 said...

Yea, seeing 15,000 popup on your phone is a beautiful thing until you see it fade away. Damn you booker lol

• erizos17

@mike42 said...

I had booker in my lineups and he went from 50 to 60 to 70 to 80 etc.. in what seemed like seconds. 4th QTR was huge for him. I had him, A davis and butler which is awesome. I also had ISH, Holmes,M chriss and lopez which is awful. I’ve never had a night with more duds or studs. I cashed but got over 200 pts from 3 guys and didn’t hit 300 which is weird. I was in the

I think pretty much everyones night was like that. I got 300 with Ish and Lopez in my LU. It was better than the night before though wen i was 20 points away from first with Derrick Jones in my LU. That one really pissed me off

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@bjacksonibew said...

Yea, seeing 15,000 popup on your phone is a beautiful thing until you see it fade away. Damn you booker lol

Where did you end up finishing?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@GGee87 said...

Pretty crazy, my highest was like 476 or something lol. The day Harden went for 100 and Davis went off also. Only won a few hundted though, sad to say.

• bjacksonibew

@Pandamonious said...

Where did you end up finishing?

1600, at 327pts smh

• AtomicCity42

Towns and Rubio basically now showing in OT dropped me closed to 5000 spots lol

• mjkoop

@AtomicCity42 said...

Towns and Rubio basically now showing in OT dropped me closed to 5000 spots lol

I had the same situation… was aiming for 400 before Zubac never showed up (impulse decision) and Rubio went somewhat cold

• Conbon32

Lillard or Wall as the better play?

• bjacksonibew

I really like the blazers they are fresh going against min on a b2b that went into OT mostly dame and nurk

• Joeltimb

I had 400 in fanduel last night with my two PF’s and C combining for 42. I shit you not.

Today is a crapshoot. We need LBJ news ASAP.

• Damodei12

chances all threee stars sit in clevelend ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).