NBA FORUM

Comments

• Tmackjr26

NBA 3/25

Small 4 game slate tonight. Who you picking. I like Devin Harris and Terrence Ross as value plays.

• BeausCards

i think RWB price of DraftKings makes him a must draft imo.

• razorsharp79

Westbrook 32 mins = 28 FD points earlier this year vs DAL, sat out most recent game. Curious what makes him a must play now when he might not even see 30 mins? Last 10 DAL 9th D-EFF vs PG position

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@mrmoz55 said…

I think it is tough to fade him with the minutes and shots he has been getting

i keep fading jack for that reason and it keeps biting me in the butt. it’s annoying.

• jpro611

What is going on with Tyson Chandler?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@danliebl said…

Oladipo or waiters on FD tonight?

the thing about small slate nights is that i don’t really see much way around both. i guess ellis and terrence ross are “out of the box” options, but the nights like this boil down to who hits the roultette plays… which means the top scorers of the night will somehow be an iman shumpert and vince carter combo.

• picklepower

The biggest question of the night – Durant or Melo?

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@jimfred82 said…

the thing about small slate nights is that i don’t really see much way around both. i guess ellis and terrence ross are “out of the box” options, but the nights like this boil down to who hits the roultette plays… which means the top scorers of the night will somehow be an iman shumpert and vince carter combo.

I think derozan and ellis are “in the box” options.

• razorsharp79

@e4e5nf3nc6 said…

Those thinking Jordan Hill, does NYK D-EFF #1 vs PF over last 10 scare you away?

• hoosierman34

@razorsharp79 said…

Westbrook 32 mins = 28 FD points earlier this year vs DAL, sat out most recent game. Curious what makes him a must play now when he might not even see 30 mins? Last 10 DAL 9th D-EFF vs PG position

I think one game is a sample size issue. Look at his recent game logs (excluding Toronto), he’s doing work with just 30 minutes.

• razorsharp79

@hoosierman34 said…

I think one game is a sample size issue. Look at his recent game logs (excluding Toronto), he’s doing work with just 30 minutes.

He might go off (if I don’t pick him he probably will) but looking at his last 5 vs DAL here are the numbers

5 games going back to last year

210.90 FDP
    186 minutes

42.18 avg per game FDP
    37.20 mins per game
    1.13 avg FD points per minute

assume he plays 30 minutes, that gives you 33.90 FDP

To reach value he needs 39.40 or 1.31 FDP per minute in his 30 min limit assuming he does not play less after the recent scare.

• hoosierman34

Hill or Amare in a fanduel H2H?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@e4e5nf3nc6 said…

good points. notorious small-time SG spender, here.

• Tmackjr26

On FD, Wright or Harkless?

• sfgiants2555

I got Harkless. He should see way more minute than wright.

• Cyclone208

@razorsharp79 said…

Those thinking Jordan Hill, does NYK D-EFF #1 vs PF over last 10 scare you away?

I think at the price and the fact that Gasol is out, its hard to over look him!

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

who scores more on FD tnite:

felton oladipo batum or lowry afflalo marion …I originally was hands down first one, but now I’m starting to confuse myself and am 50/50. Guide me to reason please

• cccalloway

@ckamins87 said…

felton oladipo batum or lowry afflalo marion …I originally was hands down first one, but now I’m starting to confuse myself and am 50/50. Guide me to reason please

#1 not even close

• Cyclone208

@ckamins87 said…

I like the first roster better! batum has way more upside than marion especially with LMA out today! lowry is starting to have his minutes cut because of post season! and oladipo is at starting PG and playing at home where his FPPG increases by about 4-5.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

thanks all

• Rrich68

Anyone thinking Kendall marshall? Seems like his assists go way up when gasoline is out and jack just torched the Knicks!

• Cyclone208

@Rrich68 said…

Anyone thinking Kendall marshall? Seems like his assists go way up when gasoline is out and jack just torched the Knicks!

ive got him in one of my games tonight! he does get way more assists at home and he is really their only PG tonight! the game is supposed to be the highest scoring so its worth a try!

• RST1123

Kyle Lowry running to the locker room in the 4th Quarter… Theatrics. He looked just fine on the sidelines 10 minutes later. Won’t be surprised if he comes back for some more action in for the last few minutes of regulation

• Rrich68

Dam nic batum today! What was that?!

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

@Rrich68 said…

Dam nic batum today! What was that?!

Same with lillard…

• Rrich68

And Monta ellis can’t find his shot, while dirk has!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).