NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Fhukle

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I think Dorsey is in play no matter what.

Who is the better play out of Dorsey or Curry? Same price on DK today.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Yes, but look at the 2nd highest total and usage concentration…

I basically have six players from those two teams and Delon Wright locked in. It could change though.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Lmao

🤔😁

• Njsum1

@Fhukle said...

They both seem like good cap savers. Obviously if Conley sits edge to Dorsey.

• tmarohl

Too bad we probably won’t know Conley status until after lock.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

🤔😁

LOL

• tmarohl

Benf15harp can’ t possibly have an left, because he has LMAO on just about every post this season :)

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Too bad we probably won’t know Conley status until after lock.

Late swap baby, late swap.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Fhukle said...

Well, Obviously if Conley is out it’s Dorsey. I’ve been on Curry all day and I foolishly thought he’d be sneaky, but as the day goes I’m seeing him pop up everywhere and it’s making me lose some interest. If I had to choose one and Conley was playing I would probably lean Curry though just because I still think he’ll have lower ownership than Dorsey. I don’t think one stands way above the other.

• NoLimits0

@Fhukle said...

Dorsey is way better if Conley is out. It won’t even be close.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Obviously if Conley is out it’s Dorsey. I’ve been on Curry all day and I foolishly thought he’d be sneaky, but as the day goes I’m seeing him pop up everywhere and it’s making me lose some interest. If I had to choose one and Conley was playing I would probably lean Curry though just because I still think he’ll have lower ownership than Dorsey. I don’t think one stands way above the other.

Currys ownership will be like maybe 20% if Conley is in. If he’s out it’ll be like sub 10% because everyone’s gonna move to Wright and Dorsey.

The big reason not to like Curry even if Conley is in is that Damian Lillard might get all the shots rendering Curry useless. Dorsey is slightly better at peripherals.

• NoLimits0

@goboltsgo said...

Speaking of the OKC game what caused russ’s dud last time even though he had no PG? was it bradley D which he doesnt have tonight? Just trying to find reason to pay up for him over dame and I know ya’ll were talking about this earlier.

I think it was mostly he’s just inefficient in general. Schroder was also flat out terrible that game as OKC had major trouble scoring. Schroeder got bailed out because he stole all a lot of Russ peripherals for FPs. Russ had a normal offensive game that game as you would except with PG13 out efficiency wise. He just didn’t get a few rebounds he normally gets nor assists because his teammates were also bad.

This had nothing to do with Avery Bradley. Russ has had huge games vs Clippers this season when Bradley played. Bradley is a sub par defender but just looks like he tries hard. You can just look at his game logs vs Clippers when he had to deal with Bradley and Beverley. He’s had good games before vs Bradley so I dont think it’s the only issue. His http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401070784 was decent although he did struggle in the other game.

For people considering Schroder, people who just are fantasy watchers don’t realize how bad Schroder played last game vs the Grizzlies and think because he had a lot of FPs he must be good.

• Pandamonious

@NoLimits0 said...

Currys ownership will be like maybe 20% if Conley is in. If he’s out it’ll be like sub 10% because everyone’s gonna move to Wright and Dorsey.

The big reason not to like Curry even if Conley is in is that Damian Lillard might get all the shots rendering Curry useless. Dorsey is slightly better at peripherals.

They both have basically the same ceiling/floor if Conley plays. Dorsey will still be higher owned then Curry even if Conley plays. In that situation, I’d roll Curry just because he could still definitely outscore Dorsey at lower ownership.

• jasondagreat17

@ASitar said...

Fournier is probably my favorite play on the slate and I usually look to avoid playing him.

Oddly enough I feel the same… I always try to avoid but for some reason I think he could break the slate tonight.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

They both have basically the same ceiling/floor if Conley plays. Dorsey will still be higher owned then Curry even if Conley plays. In that situation, I’d roll Curry just because he could still definitely outscore Dorsey at lower ownership.

Depends on if you play Dame and Nurkic though. If you play both you are better off with Dorsey I think.

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

Benf15harp can’ t possibly have an left, because he has LMAO on just about every post this season :)

I feel that is completely inappropriate and off-topic! Lmfao

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Lmao!

• MSUspartan25000

Booker, Russell, Simmons or mitchell?

• Pandamonious

@Benf15harp said...

You got them Hank Hill butt implants.

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

• Kmasonbx

I must be the only person today that doesn’t love Nurkic. I think he’s a fine play but his minutes aren’t great. The way my build is taking me he’s not making main slate lineups, and on FD I can’t possibly take him over JVal on the “after hours slate” when Jval is cheaper with the much higher minutes ceiling.

• mambaland

westly and george in same lineup too risky>??

• Codyveo

Anybody looking to Embiid on FD? Ownership could be a fraction and have a feeling JVal gets in foul trouble tonight.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

You got them Hank Hill butt implants.

LOL. That might be the funniest KOH episode

• Njsum1

@damionismyname said...

😁

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).