• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) — T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) — T: 215.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

@blackdirkdiggler said...

That’s crazy. The Lakers knew the deal with Lebron…..win NOW. They need the perimeter shooting that Lowry brings. If your name isnt Lebron or AD, any player on that team should be expendable in a trade.

You know they’re not going to do anything LeBron doesn’t want to. If LeBron says nah, I’d rather keep THT, they keep THT.

• tmarohl

Trevor Lane
    @Trevor_Lane
    ·
    3m
    Windhorst: Raptors reached out to teams for last and final offer, decision forthcoming

• pimpfist1

wow. Kuz and Morris for Lowry…. edit…Not Woj but from Bleacher Report so who knows…. It was wrong they even pulled the tweet I saw….

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

As of right now, Trent and Hood being out for Portland is really all that’s opened up and Lou out for LAC.

Which means, I’m guessing Derrick Jones and Terrence Mann play a lot tonight. I guess Howard is locked into a lot of minutes too.

I guess we’ll see what else happens.

Well if anyone sits on b2b for clippers i suppose.

• Pandamonious

@pimpfist1 said...

wow. Kuz and Morris for Lowry…. edit…Not Woj but from Bleacher Report so who knows….

Where do you see that? Don’t see it.

• Pandamonious

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    2m
    Toronto is trading guard Terrence Davis to Sacramento for a future second round pick, source tells ESPN.

• pimpfist1

was an offical BR tweet. They pulled it down 30 seconds after I saw it. my bad.

• Pandamonious

Well, Toronto has traded out 2 guards, and Lowry would be a 3rd guard.

Sounds like they’re expecting guards in return.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

You know they’re not going to do anything LeBron doesn’t want to. If LeBron says nah, I’d rather keep THT, they keep THT.

Lebron doesn’t have time for THT to develop. You’d think he’d want Lowry now

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Toronto has traded out 2 guards, and Lowry would be a 3rd guard.

Sounds like they’re expecting guards in return.

• tmarohl

Terrance Davis to Sacremento

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Lebron doesn’t have time for THT to develop. You’d think he’d want Lowry now

You would. Plus Lowry is a guy who can maybe help the team stay afloat more while AD and Bron are out. Who knows with Bron.

• tmarohl

Toronto obviously needs roster spots to make the Lowry move. Going to have to take back multiple players to make a trade work.

• Pandamonious

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    No Lonzo Ball trade, sources tell ESPN. He’s staying in New Orleans.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m

• NarrowJ

@Pandamonious said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Toronto obviously needs roster spots to make the Lowry move. Going to have to take back multiple players to make a trade work.

Correct. They’re loaded up front though, and shipping out guards. They’re not cutting Henry Ellenson and Stanley Johnson, like they were taking saying Kuzma.

• tmarohl

Trades just have to be submitted before the deadline, they can announce them a little later.

• Pandamonious

Really surprised Pelicans didn’t take Markkanen. Seems like his range would work next to Zion. Adams is going to be gone after this season. I guess they figure they can do better down the road. Maybe right.

• Pandamonious

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania · 4m The New Orleans Pelicans are close on a deal to send "(player-popup #j-j-redick)JJ Redick":/players/j-j-redick-1030 to the Dallas Mavericks, sources tell TheAthletic

@Stadium

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Instead of worrying about Cacok, I start Scott and bring Howard in to chase after Harrell.

But, what do I know…

• mbunner23

Lakers Nets heavyweight finals matchup

• Pandamonious

tmarohl got trolled by a fake woj account. Deleted all posts related to it, just cause it’s easier.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Correct. They’re loaded up front though, and shipping out guards. They’re not cutting Henry Ellenson and Stanley Johnson, like they were taking saying Kuzma.

The Kuzma Lowry stuff was from a fake Woj account.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

tmarohl got trolled by a fake woj account. Deleted all posts related to it, just cause it’s easier.

I got trolled by Doug Smith, Raps beat writer, who was trolled by the fake Woj account.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).