RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) — T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) — T: 215.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Center is so tough tonight:

Holmes on dk
    Bam on fd, problem fixed
    Zubiac
    Dwight- tough not to just 🔒
    Mitch if he starts
    And wiseman who i think could determine it.

Yeah, Dwight, Wiseman and Zubac are my top 3 centers tonight on FD and I’ll just rotate them through in my 3 max. I’m playing Wiseman as a way to get to Butler and Bam, but if Butler is out, I’ll probably just get to Zubac and Dwight.

• dominicanpapi

….and as soon I hit post, Butler is ruled out.

Nunn-Herro-Bam with a Lillard run back.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Glad I took Philly as my lock instead of Miami.
    Good Lawd.

Oh, and I’m still sticking by the Clippers having an undetermined late scratch tonight.

• Tweety888

@damionismyname said...

hope the forum can keep it going…whos next?

Thanks, appreciate it. What contest you win, I missed it

• xwalker5

Was too late for the forum contest tonight. Anyone else locking in Barnes/Dwight/Klaw/Tobias?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@damionismyname said...

yep, if you didnt do it today then tomorrow. is it the $1 or the $5? whichever or however you want to do it. Either $500 on 1 or split $250 between.

That’s awesome, Damion, good on you.
    If I winit, I’ll give it back.
    This, of course, is an empty promise.
    Kinda like if I ever have a billion dollars, id give it away fully knowing ill never have a billion dollars.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Also made the Forum contests so small because never heard from Damion. So we will just do bonus bucks tomorrow if he decides he still wants to boost the pot

Missed it. Did he take something big down?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Draymond Green (illness) now listed questionable Thursday. https://t.co/c9CYqJHOKv

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Heat players available Thursday:

Kendrick Nunn
    Tyler Herro
    Duncan Robinson
    Trevor Ariza
    Bam Adebayo
    Gabe Vincent
    Max Strus
    Andre Iguodala
    Precious Achiuwa

Wonder if they can keep it close., I think 1 of Nunn or Herro would have to go off, shoot maybe both. Wonder if Ariza has any juice left in the tank.

• biga0787

Am I missing something with Howard? Yeah Bradley is gone but he has had 30 minutes in the past and hasn’t crushed so far

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

So, I have a three leg parlay where I have the Knicks covering 2.5, Philly covering 4.5, and Portland outright winning at +148.
    Draftkings cash out is offering almost double my money right now, otherwise, it pays about 7.5 to 1.
    Do I keep it or take the win and be happy? Keep in mind my biggest risk was Portland as all signs point to a Miami win.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Wonder if they can keep it close., I think 1 of Nunn or Herro would have to go off, shoot maybe both. Wonder if Ariza has any juice left in the tank.

Who do you guys think is the better play Nunn or Hero on DK? Nunn is a lot cheaper but has failed many times in this situation previously.

Maybe Gabe Vincent sees more run? I am already using Ariza at 3100 as a key punt today.

• miggs6876

@Sleazygreazy said...

Missed it. Did he take something big down?

Only 100k. Peanuts…..

• billythekidcowboysheat

God i normally never roster my heatles I’m sort of anti that, tonight may be an exception.

Like if Tyler and duncan have any heart they will show up tonight, considering there names were in this for weeks.

Especially tyler, luv him, but his shot has not been falling for weeks now, maybe has extra chip on his shoulder now that this is over.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Got another SOC 2nd… this time for $2,500

Just need to tame this stupid NBA

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Kerr said Paschall is out of the rotation for now, but I have to think he’s back in if Dray’s out.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

Kerr said Paschall is out of the rotation for now, but I have to think he’s back in if Dray’s out.

I would think JTA becomes the better play then.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Draymond Green (illness) now listed questionable Thursday. https://t.co/c9CYqJHOKv

WTH?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@MickyD10970 said...

I would think JTA becomes the better play then.

I’ve been wrong before, but I’m thinking JTA starts if Dray sits with Paschall as his primary back up.

• mrshhhh

Take the free win

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@mrshhhh said...

Take the free win

Thanks. That’s what I was leaning towards, but wanted someone to confirm it.

• Wsdm61987

@damionismyname said...

hope the forum can keep it going…whos next?

I hope me! Crossin’ my fingers

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Now I don’t have to consider the bum.

• wmudude24

@Yukerboy said...

Thanks. That’s what I was leaning towards, but wanted someone to confirm it.

Wouldn’t blame you for taking the win, but just remember that DK and FD juice the hell out of those cash out options… (i.e. what you’re offered is WAY below “fair value” of the bet based on current line movements.)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).