• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) — T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) — T: 215.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

I agree with your generational talent point, but I’m saying that draft picks are overrated and trading them is almost always the right move. Drafting is a rent a player scenario for a few years anymore. Vuc is locked in for two more years and those draft picks could easily a Kristaps Porzingis or just as easily been Jahlil Okafor. I’m letting other teams take a gamble.

I get that, and generally agree. My take is if the scouting points to a generational talent available, you position yourself if you can. Of course on the list of examples, pretty sure only 1 was #1 and pretty sure Steph, Kawhi, and Giannis were mid first round guys. While the team up is very popular right now, I think the super max will have some impact going forward, it really is a ton of money to turn down. Then again, Harden got his supermax and then forced the trade…

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

For cash? Maybe he’ll get some playing time there, I’ve always liked him.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    6m
    Miami is sending Moe Harkless and Chris Silva to the Kings, sources tell ESPN.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Does George Hill to the Sixers take them out of the Lowry sweepstakes?

No. I don’t think so. It makes it less likely though.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

You don’t like it? I’m a fan of Norm Powell though.

I don’t mind Powell, he’s just relatively redundant to their team’s strengths and is 5 years older than Trent who has a pretty good ceiling IMO. I’ve always thought their move was to ship CJ, but they’re pretty stubborn about making that impossible marriage work.

• dominicanpapi

So Dwight’s getting 30 minutes tonight right?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@mbunner23 said...

Norman Powell to Portland for Trent jr and Hood. I like it

I like this too. Portland plays no defense, so they needed a third reliable scoring threat. Powell gives them that.

• xavr1

Or Mike Scott for the win!

• gaelicgirl

@captainwacky said...

I don’t mind Powell, he’s just relatively redundant to their team’s strengths and is 5 years older than Trent who has a pretty good ceiling IMO. I’ve always thought their move was to ship CJ, but they’re pretty stubborn about making that impossible marriage work.

No way POR separates Dame and CJ.

• tmarohl

How many damn draft picks does OKC have now?
    Trading Hill puts them even farther under the salary floor.
    If they don’t acquire some higher priced players, everyone remaining on OKC will get a nice check.
    Does OKC keep Rivers or buy him out?

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

I like this too. Portland plays no defense, so they needed a third reliable scoring threat. Powell gives them that.

Can Portland re-sign Powell though? He is a free agent.

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

I realize they won’t… but they should. They don’t complement each other despite their vocal insistence they do. You can get bulk scoring anywhere, which is really all CJ is if he has to be the 2nd guy (and he should be, he’s not really that great).

• Njsum1

@travvis said...

Ha! https://twitter.com/TerrenceRoss/status/1375124706551029772

Lmao…..
    Love it!!! Top 5 Gif on this message board!!!

Gonna roster Terrance Ross next time out, not just for perfect use of a great GIF, but he’ll likely be underpriced with a 40% usage rate…hehehehe

• CharlieDontSurf

@captainwacky said...

How does this look for Toronto? I don’t watch much outside of the Raptors, but Trent doesn’t seem like a player to get excited about.

• tmarohl

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine
    · 3m
    The Warriors have emerged as a possible trade destination for Philadelphia’s Danny Green, league sources say.

• monarch

Good luck keeping Zach Lavine and to a lesser extent Patrick Williams off the rim with Vuc and Markannen soaking up all 48 center minutes. They should be efficient offensively.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Good luck keeping Zach Lavine and to a lesser extent Patrick Williams off the rim with Vuc and Markannen soaking up all 48 center minutes. They should be efficient offensively.

I think Markannen will be gone in a few hours.

• Njsum1

Gotta add Dwight Howard into the mix of centers tonight.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I think Markannen will be gone in a few hours.

I just want the Bulls to trade Coby White for Lonzo/GHG/a case of beer. That way we get rid of our dead space, Lonzo is pretty fine, someone gets beer, and I can root for Hernangomez in garbage time in two fashions.

• monarch

Anyone think last nights Delon Wright deal was in preparation to move Fox down the road? I bet they could get some of OKCs 400 draft picks and maybe get them to take Hield as well. Fox, Haliburton, Wright is too much overlap at lead guard.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Would be like trying to get this kitten off this puppy

• captainwacky

@CharlieDontSurf said...

How does this look for Toronto? I don’t watch much outside of the Raptors, but Trent doesn’t seem like a player to get excited about.

Trent is undoubtedly worse than powell at this moment, but they still have some moves to be made so I’m not sure. At the moment I think it should help OG get more involved in their offense at a minimum, and then we’ll see who nurse favors for rotation minutes unless he just jams Trent into Powell’s minutes.

• tmarohl

Woj just said Philly is out on Lowry.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine
    · 3m
    The Warriors have emerged as a possible trade destination for Philadelphia’s Danny Green, league sources say.

In exchange for…?

• mbunner23

I need the Lakers to do something to keep up with that Brooklyn team.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Would be like trying to get this kitten off this puppy

LOL Exactly!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).