RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) — T: 224
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) — T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) — T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) — T: 215.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    8m
    Toronto is trading guard Matt Thomas to the Utah Jazz for a future second-round pick, source tells ESPN.

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    4m
    Deal opens a roster spot to take on an additional player in a Lowry trade. Raptors continue talking to teams on deals within 45 minutes of deadline. Thomas gives the Jazz another in an endless line of three-point shooters on the team.

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

Danny Green wins championships. He’s the Robert Horry of this generation. Danny Green makes sense wherever he goes 😎

I actually 100 percent agree with this (except I hate the Lakers/Horry so I’ll just pretend I didn’t read that). Dude is so damn good at real basketball, but so bad at fantasy basketball.

• realphipps

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    8m
    Toronto is trading guard Matt Thomas to the Utah Jazz for a future second-round pick, source tells ESPN.

• FINNALLY caught up, started at page 1 and that was fun.

Luv Bejiclia, implies kelly o is gone in whatever deal we make.

Where’s this lowry news!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Clippers traded sweet Lou for more toxic waste after getting bug eyes last year….

• pimpfist1

Rondo for Salty Lou. seems like Lowry no go. Lou gotta be happy though. Get his wangs on the reg.

• captainwacky

What is that move?! Neither team needs either of those guys lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

What is that move?! Neither team needs either of those guys lol

Clippers wanted a pass first PG. Hawks and Clippers agreed to give Lou better access to ATL’s fine strip clubs and Freaknik.

• captainwacky

That is a good point – Lou might have been like “I am formally requesting a trade. Specifically to Atlanta.”

• gaelicgirl

@pimpfist1 said...

Rondo for Salty Lou.

Rondo and Pat Bev on the same team?

• Wsdm61987

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

FINNALLY caught up, started at page 1 and that was fun.

Luv Bejiclia, implies kelly o is gone in whatever deal we make.

Where’s this lowry news!

I was wonderin’ why Bjelica sat out last nights game. Wish they didn’t move him.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Rondo and Pat Bev on the same team?

Great move for the Clippers. Lou can now have his strip club wings every day now. Win Win
    Terrance Mann season now.

• Carpocarp

Am I missing something in this rondo trade?

Hawks get lou wil, two seconds and cash….

• mbunner23

I’m seeing that the only thing holding up a Lowry to lakers deal is that LA doesn’t want to include THT.

• monarch

Is George the Hawks general manager?

• tmarohl

@Wsdm61987 said...

I was wonderin’ why Bjelica sat out last nights game. Wish they didn’t move him.

They have to dump Jabari Parker now.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

I’m seeing that the only thing holding up a Lowry to lakers deal is that LA doesn’t want to include THT.

I think I really like THT, but man… you gotta just win your rings if you can.

• If pat gives up heroo

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Great move for the Clippers. Lou can now have his strip club wings every day now. Win Win
    Terrance Mann season now.

Old and busted: Lob City
    New hotness: Tech City

• There is gonna be alot of value tonight dfs wise, we can get to that later i suppose.

• madmanjayWV

@Carpocarp said...

Am I missing something in this rondo trade?

Hawks get lou wil, two seconds and cash….

• blackdirkdiggler

@mbunner23 said...

That’s crazy. The Lakers knew the deal with Lebron…..win NOW. They need the perimeter shooting that Lowry brings. If your name isnt Lebron or AD, any player on that team should be expendable in a trade.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

There is gonna be alot of value tonight dfs wise, we can get to that later i suppose.

As of right now, Trent and Hood being out for Portland is really all that’s opened up and Lou out for LAC.

Which means, I’m guessing Derrick Jones and Terrence Mann play a lot tonight. I guess Howard is locked into a lot of minutes too.

I guess we’ll see what else happens.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

I think I really like THT, but man… you gotta just win your rings if you can.

Agreed. You’re this close to winning another ring, you do all you can to win it.

• madmanjayWV

There is gonna be alot of value tonight dfs wise, we can get to that later i suppose.

SOONER the better — gotta make sure I trim the fat and pick the right values ….. won’t be around for an hour b4 lock so 1 LU pick and pray time is ticking….

I didn’t like this slate at all b4 the trade deadline, so maybe it’s going to get better.

With FD pricing, I can’t get a read on 76ers/FAKERS if anyone is really worth playing or not….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).