Toronto (42-29) Chicago (43-29) TBD TBD 7:30 PM
    New Orleans (37-33) Houston (47-23) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Minnesota (16-54) L.A. Lakers (18-51) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Memphis (50-21) Cleveland (46-26) CLE -2 194.0 8:00 PM
    Denver (27-44) Philadelphia (17-54) DEN -11.5 207.5 9:00 PM
    Utah (31-39) Portland (44-25) TBD TBD 9:00 PM
    San Antonio (44-26) Oklahoma City (41-30) SA -7.5 214.0 9:30 PM
    Phoenix (38-33) Sacramento (25-45) PHO -8 210.5 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mindofigor

@jonconnington said...

LA blowout and Doc said he wanted to rest players…… I smell an Austin Rivers game….vomit

Any chance to get his boy some more PT lol

• zachlowry

LOL at all the Ryan Kelly hating yesterday, I should have rostered the guy. How can he do against MIN defense? Anyone have the cahones to roster him?

• orangehat44

Galloway been good latelyBut over 6k now and against cpaul. Not sure bout that

• AntonioGjonai

Wow FD really drove the prices up in efforts to keep these scores down. Something tells me that 290 will cash in GPP & 275 will cash in cash games. Tonight I will be doing two lineups, one balance approach and one with stars/scrubs.

Good luck to all,

I think a good sleeper pick for tonight is Conley, going up against Irving, @ $5,800 on FD its hard to avoid a player with his potential.

• Wrightime

@zachlowry said...

I would think LaVine has a way higher ceiling than Vasquez. 25 points wont get you very far tonight apparently.

That is true guess hed make a good cash play

• 8MileAllstars

I don’t get all the whining this morning. There are some pretty obvious plays today just like there were yesterday.

Utah Bigs
    Pick a PG in the Minn/LAL game. Add Buddinger and Dieng.
    Cousins vs Phoenix
    Faried or Nurkic vs Philly
    Danny Green and Leonard vs OKC
    Fade RWB

Even more stuff opens up if you are willing to roll the dice on Terry.

• jonconnington

Who is the SG on PHO assuming Knight is out. Is it Marcus Morris?

• unholyshorty

Pj tucker

• 2leftthumbs

kanter plug and play for me again

• eyenoahdude

I’m not trying to be funny but, it helps to watch the games not just look at numbers. Since there’s 10 guys on the floor at a time there’s a lot more to flow and chemistry than numbers. Lots of good stuff tonight and I’m new and haven’t cashed out at all.

• txdave41

@Joe1Coal said...

You laugh, but I did this the other night, because I couldn’t get on the internet or my phone to export in time and I ended up cashing pretty good with a place holder lineup with 3 knicks in it.

Here’s one for ya. I only cashed a 50/50 last night by employing my really dumb strategy. I force myself to only pick players from the early games, and then one big play from the late one. It actually has been working. lol Or at least I can enjoy seeing myself in the winning for the first hour. haha

• eyenoahdude

@2leftthumbs said...

kanter plug and play for me again

Do you think usage rate comes into factor here? Everyone said fade Russ and Dame was over 50% used last night. Kanter over that probably.

• Wrightime

@8MileAllstars said...

I don’t get all the whining this morning. There are some pretty obvious plays today just like there were yesterday.

Utah Bigs
    Cousins vs Phoenix
    Fade RWB

Wish it was that easy lol

• zachlowry

@8MileAllstars said...

Utah Bigs
    Cousins vs Phoenix
    Fade RWB

Most of the obvious plays are Centers, dang I wish FD had a flex spot or two. Who do you think is the best value center? Did you not mention kanter because you think he has a bad matchup?

• Thetruth34

@8MileAllstars said...

Utah Bigs
    Cousins vs Phoenix
    Fade RWB

So all of these guys will at least hit 40 then? Lol

• teachmehowtocutty

@Wrightime said...

Vasquez most def will start tonight .. 3900 on fd, think he can put up same numbers as lavine for 1300 less

Lavine will play 45 minutes and against the lakers as well.

• Wrightime

@Thetruth34 said...

So all of these guys will at least hit 40 then? Lol

Yea sure .. Lol

• slinkymaster

Every time there’s a big slate, people are always screaming that you’re going to need 400 to win, and more often than not scores are lower than smaller slates. There’s too many options and there will be a ton more in variance. There’s going to be a guy or 2 who go nuts that will be 10% owned instead of 35% owned driving overall scores down.

Scores will most definitely be lower tonight than they were last night. Essentially everyone who had a big game last night outside of Clarkson was 30%+ owned.

• TakeTheOver

Regarding talk on scores and size of slate:
    Last Friday when there was a really big slate the winning score was 415.7 in the shot on FD. Winning line up was all mid-priced guys, Shved, Payton, ABC, Danny Green, Middleton, Wilson Chandler, Noel, Faried, and Lopez. The triple OT Bucks/Nets helped greatly.

• Joe1Coal

@slinkymaster said...

Every time there’s a big slate, people are always screaming that you’re going to need 400 to win, and more often than not scores are lower than smaller slates. There’s too many options and there will be a ton more in variance. There’s going to be a guy or 2 who go nuts that will be 10% owned instead of 35% owned driving overall scores down.

Scores will most definitely be lower tonight than they were last night. Essentially everyone who had a big game last night outside of Clarkson was 30%+ owned.

It will depend on whether Westbrook scores 70 or not if everyone rosters him.

If any superstar is 40% or more owned, if that superstar gets say, 22 fdp, the scores will be low. It’s just seeing what will happen with the main guys.

• spades4085

Anyone think amir j can repeat last night?

• Thetruth34

@slinkymaster said...

You would think. But a slate just like this one last week the winning scores were in the 390s to 400. Yeah too many options but guess what how many lineups will be made tonight on fanduel? Prolly over a million. You don’t think a couple hundred of them won’t find the lucky plays of the night and get over 380?? Lol you’re in for a rude awakening come about 1030 or so tonight

• Thetruth34

@TakeTheOver said...

Regarding talk on scores and size of slate:
    Last Friday when there was a really big slate the winning score was 415.7 in the shot on FD. Winning line up was all mid-priced guys, Shved, Payton, ABC, Danny Green, Middleton, Wilson Chandler, Noel, Faried, and Lopez. The triple OT Bucks/Nets helped greatly.

That’s when it was Friday! Couldn’t remember the day but knew it wasn’t too long ago lol

• SnaDonkey

@Joe1Coal said...

Westbrook: $13,300
    Chris Paul: $10,800
    John Wall: $9,500
    Harden $11,500
    Bledsoe: $8,700
    LBJ $11,100
    AD: $12,400
    Aldridge: $9,700
    Cousins: $10,700
    DeAndre: $9,200

What the hell do you even do with this?

You throw a dart…that’s how I chose my 1st lineup of the day 😜

• 8MileAllstars

@Wrightime said...

Wish it was that easy lol

Today is one of those days when some obvious things, like Utah bigs vs a depleted and tired Portland team are going to work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).