7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3 ) at Milwaukee ( 3 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13 ) at Portland ( -13 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• caskins82

Crazy night last night….this slate looks a little better…hoping to continue by $2 triple up streak going :)

• GGee87

I think last night was pretty self explanatory if you REALLY paid attention after the injury news came out. Hindsight is definitely 20/20 but LMA/Harden/GS.vs.Dallas mix. I’m going to quit trying to predict how a game is going to turn out and just play people I see that are in good spots, regardless of whether they may only play limited minutes.

• Craigg13

That’s what I’m wrestling with this morning, with the Spurs resting everyone I feel like Westbrook/Durant won’t really get a lot of court time.

• TheRealJosh5

@Craigg13 said...

That’s what I’m wrestling with this morning, with the Spurs resting everyone I feel like Westbrook/Durant won’t really get a lot of court time.

I’m sure a lot of people said the same thing with the GSW/DAL game last night and the starters played all 4 quarters.

• hammer74

forget trying to figure out blowouts you will be better off in the long run!!!!!!!!!!

• IronMonkey415

Just go with the 50+ FPS tonight
    LeBron and Carmelo…easy peezy

• TheRealJosh5

Kyrie out tonight for rest.

• Wolfedawwg

I’m going to have to go stick with the guy who saved me from a total loss yesterday, John Henson, I’m sure he will have a higher ownage than 0.8% though.
    Very surprisingly no price change on DK.

• snascimento

@Wolfedawwg said...

I’m going to have to go stick with the guy who saved me from a total loss yesterday, John Henson, I’m sure he will have a higher ownage than 0.8% though.

Bold of you.

• satchmo77

I was thinking about him too, till I saw David west for 3500. With everyone out he should get the start. Personally I think bucks should start Henson.

• zpa1989

so LMA, parker, kawhi ginobili are all out tonight? think the thunder rest their starters too? no need to play both KD and westbrook in that game

• Wolfedawwg

Yesterdays DK optimal

D.J. Augustin PG $4,600 39.8
    Klay Thompson SG $6,800 55.8
    James Harden SG $10,400 71.8
    Luol Deng SF $5,700 39.3
    Julius Randle PF $6,000 56
    LaMarcus Aldridge PF $7,100 59.5
    Jonas Valanciunas C $5,000 49
    Willie Cauley-Stein C $3,400 42
    TOTAL POINTS $49,000 413

• Wolfedawwg

Yesterdays FD optimal

D.J. Augustin PG $4,600 36.6
    Stephen Curry PG $10,600 59.6
    James Harden SG $10,800 61.7
    Klay Thompson SG $7,000 50.5
    Otto Porter SF $5,000 33.1
    Michael Beasley SF $4,500 32
    LaMarcus Aldridge PF $7,600 56.9
    Willie Cauley-Stein PF $3,500 40.2
    Jonas Valanciunas C $5,600 46.6
    TOTAL POINTS $59,200 417.2

• Wolfedawwg

@snascimento said...

Bold of you.

Just not bold enough yesterday……lol, I have been keeping an eye on him since his return, as far as I’m concerned he could very well be classified as an elite play (GPP).
    Can easily manage 1.5 FP/min and hit over 10x like last night.
    He has 16 blocks over his last 6 games, and I love bonus points!!

• badlands92

@Wolfedawwg said...

Very surprisingly no price change on DK.

Today’s games were already up last night, so Henson’s price was locked in. He could have gone for 75 fpts and his price would be the same.

• Wolfedawwg

If i would have swapped in henson for that shit bag leuer in all my other LU’s last night, I would have had a top LU of 366, and 4 others in the low 360’s.

• Wolfedawwg

@badlands92 said...

Today’s games were already up last night, so Henson’s price was locked in. He could have gone for 75 fpts and his price would be the same.

Thanks for the info, makes sense!

• badlands92

@Wolfedawwg said...

Just not bold enough yesterday……lol, I have been keeping an eye on him since his return, as far as I’m concerned he could very well be classified as an elite play (GPP).
    Can easily manage 1.5 FP/min and hit over 10x like last night.
    He has 16 blocks over his last 6 games, and I love bonus points!!

Not trying to kill your buzz, but he can also be classified as one of 25-40 guys at min pricing who can easily manage 10x or 3x on any given night.

I’m a Henson fan and have also benefited from great nights of his in the past. I’ve also been handed quite a few of his 9-14 FP nights as well (granted some of those were at a 4K price point so they hurt more than if at his current price).

Good luck rolling him out in a fairly neutral match-up vs. CHA. If your gut says go for it, there should be no turning back.

• IronMonkey415

Irving resting…Time for Jose to eat Delly.

• BooduhKing

All Ed Davis tonight.

• Kuhn2632

Are the Spurs going to sign/activate anyone else for tonight? I only count 7 players on the roster that haven’t been declared out.

• hoopitup44

BOBAN!!!!!!!!

• fildo22

Anything less than 40 FTPS from Boban today and I will be disappointed

• tonytone1908

@hoopitup44 said...

BOBAN!!!!!!!!

He’s gotta get big minutes right? I mean, who else is gonna guard Adams and Kanter? Diaw? No way Boban doesn’t see at least 20 mins tonight. Ok, maybe 20 is a stretch but he’s gotta get 15 at the worst and we know what he can do in 15 mins. Or is OKC too fast for him? Well, guess I’ll have to have at least one with him in it.

• legitlegit

when do the fanduel big double ups come up on the site?

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).