7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3 ) at Milwaukee ( 3 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13 ) at Portland ( -13 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cookcoven

@ribeyeshrimp said...

8.8% in swat

on Fanduel how do look at contests if you are not entered in it, any help is appreciated, pretty new to Fanduel

• DFSNewbie

@cookcoven said...

on Fanduel how do look at contests if you are not entered in it, any help is appreciated, pretty new to Fanduel

There are links for all the main tournaments in the main forum here

• Mrsmith887

Westbrook/West or Lillard/Amir ? DK gpp

• Ringthebell26

@ribeyeshrimp said...

8.8% in swat

Thanks

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

So Dewayne Dedmon is gonna be winning people GPP’s today, he saw Boban was starting and wanted to outscore him

• Wolfedawwg

Nice to see Jimmy buckets start to come around!

• ribeyeshrimp

@DFSNewbie said...

I have Millsap because of the Boban news. Maybe this thing will work for once

JR made a shot it’s about time. Have to get Dedmon off the court I should have used him on 1 ticket and Boban the other with same pieces.

• zline34

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

I’m loving all this hate on guys like Saahil & Mcjester. Call a guy a nerd because he has the BR to play 16K on a saturday night?
    Man oh man this 2016 is something funny. If you had the BR + Confidence, you too would be rolling out 16K in lineups.

Confidence lol you need 50 lineups in a 1300 person tourney to cash. Not hating but that’s a bit excessive and very nerdy. I don’t care what you say.

• Wolfedawwg

@JimmyJane said...

So Dewayne Dedmon is gonna be winning people GPP’s today, he saw Boban was starting and wanted to outscore him

Yep, It’s looking that way.

• ribeyeshrimp

@zline34 said...

Confidence lol you need 50 lineups in a 1300 person tourney to cash. Not hating but that’s a bit excessive and very nerdy. I don’t care what you say.

lol

• gillio

If you played Dedman you’re the luckiest person.

• Tpcslj47

lol T Douglas 9 minutes. Gee 20 minutes, only – 18 on the +/-. Not sure who is a bigger troll, Gentry or Skiles.

• DFSNewbie

Only if LeBron played like this in the beginning of the year when he was costing me money

• Wolfedawwg

Well, all I can say is, It’s a good thing LBJ got 20 in the 1st.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

RIP to all those who did not play Elf at 35%+ ownership

And hopefully LeBron can get 50, he might hit 40 and stop after blowout

• ribeyeshrimp

Elfrid Payton career-high assist total is 13. He has seven assists at the half.

• Chango

Damn, before the early slate I jokingly said to myself “Dedmon will kill it”, but couldn’t get myself to ignore Gasol with the “GTD” tag knowing he would be low owned. Plus he was going to play against the Magic without Vuc. Now Dedmon is killing it.

Bulls are falling apart, the defense is non-existent.

• gillio

100% Lebron looking good

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

If Evan Fournier can pick it up a little, I can say I’m quite pleased with my Orlando / Chicago stack.

• ribeyeshrimp

@gillio said...

100% Lebron looking good

and Millsap and Love

• Bigkeydet70

I really don’t care about dedmon I’m just pissed he is taking the Gordon usage

• Sportsfan12

Anybody know why toney douglas only played 9 min first half?

• PDFOUR

Dedmon? Really? There is that randomness again lol. 31.5 FP at halftime smh.

I figured Aaron Gordon would be the better pick and he would clean up on rebounds. Guess Dedmon is the one instead.

• Chango

Lebron – Millsap – Love core looking good.

• ribeyeshrimp

@Chango said...

Lebron – Millsap – Love core looking good.

absolutey and Elf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).