7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3 ) at Milwaukee ( 3 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13 ) at Portland ( -13 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tarheelsrule44

Delly needs to get it going. Just need 20 pts from him

• migarvin99

JR Smith will hit 8 3s and still not reach 6x

• DFSNewbie

@roach62 said...

can Patty Mills please report to the OKC game…

Yea, I need him and Green to do more before this game get out of hand and see Andre Miller getting some run

• xpac21

its a good thing i started with the turbo and late nite slates for DK today or i woulda been all over delly

• viciousphilpy

Instant karma for that dude who was saying Boban’s ceiling was 50 fps. If he stays out of foul trouble Boban is money in the bank.

• viciousphilpy

Gordon getting Skile’d, same goes with Fournier. If not now, then soon. Gordon 4 PF, Fournier 3 PF

• TheZ0diac

Crap Leuer out. Back to back nights late scratch leads to my FD line up death.

• cedric19

Ajinca going to play 15 minutes this game, maybe not even that what a joke

• Bigkeydet70

Lol why aaron Gordon when did you go and practice defense with Alex Len. He is the thing holding me back. Meanwhile dedmon drops a 50 burger

• chunkybangles

Hayward rounding into form nicely just in time for the playoffs, lol. Guess I should have gone Len instead…

• fildo22

Timberwolves put up 10 points at the end of the 1st quarter and KAT still puts up 9.75 DK points.

• viciousphilpy

It’s early Bangles. I have Heyward. Rooting for the Timberwolves to keep it close.

• migarvin99

Twolves with 10 points in the first lol…should have faded Dieng

• viciousphilpy

Millsap with 43.25 in the first half!

• IronMonkey415

A for ANARCHY?
    Just got a weird text.

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

RG Lineups

“A”

• cookcoven

@DFSNewbie said...

There are links for all the main tournaments in the main forum here

THANKS for your help

• DFSNewbie

@jbunting7711 said...

RG Lineups

“A”

Avery Bradley will start

• chunkybangles

@viciousphilpy said...

It’s early Bangles. I have Heyward. Rooting for the Timberwolves to keep it close.

Hope so, drummond, LBJ, and boban are keeping me near the cash line but could use at least double digits from him :)

• 16suraaus

@viciousphilpy said...

Millsap with 43.25 in the first half!

Damn!

• cleanslate

How can head coaches be this bad? Alonzo Gee has played 32 of 36 possible minutes tonight? Frazier hasn’t seen the court the entire 3rd quarter? Meanwhile, your team is down 25 points. Gentry needs to be fired in the worst kind of way.

And Fred Hoiberg, good god, talk about an awful hire. Bulls can’t win games vs the Magic and Knicks with their season on the line? Not only can they not win, but they get embarrassed by awful teams with nothing to play for. Inexcusable.

• cleanslate

Alonzo Gee has a +/- rating of -30, lol. Unreal that he has been on the court all but 4 minutes of 3 quarters of action.

• Sportsfan12

Dieng only 6 minutes?

• crowntheirasses

@cleanslate said...

Gentry needs to be fired in the worst kind of way.

And Fred Hoiberg, good god, talk about an awful hire. Bulls can’t win games vs the Magic and Knicks with their season on the line? Not only can they not win, but they get embarrassed by awful teams with nothing to play for. Inexcusable.

Yes and yes!!

• Bigkeydet70

I can’t trust gentry for his players or for the other team. I’m done with him man damn. No scorers on the floor means no more Lowry

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).