7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 203
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at Minnesota ( 6.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3 ) at Milwaukee ( 3 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Phoenix ( 8.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 13 ) at Portland ( -13 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• goblue84

@mackie64 said...

Rose and love or It3 and Amir?

IT and Amir for me; great DvP matchups for both

• Rrich68

I wouldn’t be surprised if matt bonner got the start at center for the spurs. That is a goto pops play!!

• kinger

@Wolfedawwg said...

Raptors will start Lowry, DeRozan, Powell, Scola, Valanciunas on Saturday.
    Via Twitter

Thanks…

• UTEstevanB

Powell a great punt? Seems like a solid player in a good matchup

• terryc967

I switched George into the lineup and didn’t save it on the early one…frustrating

• xpac21

leuer doubtful, chandler out…mirza if you have the nads

• dakimbell

Same tournament for early slate. One lineup has Aaron Gordon at 68% ownership, the next lineup has Gordon at 63%.. LOL, wtf!!!

• Chango

PHEW! Had created my lineup from the dummy lineup I had earlier with 1 minute and 29 seconds left, hit the Save Changes button and then the dummy lineup appeared, went again to the edit lineup page with 58 seconds left and re-did the lineup, hit save changes and the lineup changed. That was scary.

EDIT: Now when I hit “live” the old dummy lineup is back… WTF fanduel?

• tmspriggs

@onepinrodney said...

Lol 70. The 2nd coming of Shawn Bradley. Before he got anywhere near that kind of dominant performance he’d get pushed around like a rag doll, just like Bradley did.

Shawn Bradley was definitely capable of 70 burgers. Just a quick glance at game logs from 1996 and I saw a couple of 60 burgers. Bradley was a much better player than Boban, though. Unmatched agility and stamina for a player of that height.

• dakimbell

@dakimbell said...

Same tournament for early slate. One lineup has Aaron Gordon at 68% ownership, the next lineup has Gordon at 63%.. LOL, wtf!!!

cleary something is still seriously wrong

• nta87

Is anyone having trouble seeing your entries in fd for the 6pm slate. Mine keep showing up then disappearing in the live section then they say content unavailable and keeps going back and forth having a lot of technical problems right now with fan duel… Anyone else?????

• kinger

FD glitch is messed up. I switched players and they are not showing up in my Live contest entries.

• Chango

I took some screenshots because my lineup keeps showing and then changing to the dummy LU in the live page. SMH!

• Chango

I hope FD fix this for the main slate because I have 8 entries there.

• kinger

Now it changed one of my lineups. This is F#@$! up!!!!!!!! LOL.

• Nickj2306

Can’t edit my 7 o’clock lineup on mobile. Is computer working for anyone? Come on fanduel really bad timing here

• sumodeez

close your browser and open it back up…seemed to work for me in with my NHL Lineups…

• nta87

Glad I’m not the only one having these problems lol… I just emailed fd they said they’re aware of the technical difficulties currently happening and they’re in the process of fixing it…..

• marino4ever

SG is super ugly tonight. I hate pretty much everyone for cash.Suggestions as to who can hit value?

• nta87

@marino4ever said...

SG is super ugly tonight. I hate pretty much everyone for cash.Suggestions as to who can hit value?

Kcp bro

• Chango

@Nickj2306 said...

Can’t edit my 7 o’clock lineup on mobile. Is computer working for anyone? Come on fanduel really bad timing here

I’m on computer and the same thing happens. I edit my lineup and the old lineup appears, then it says “an error has occurred blah blah…”

• jets10

Went to change Turner to Gordon in the early slate, showed Gordon on my page but Turner is still in. Not too worried about that, but I hope my 7pm lineup actually takes Leuer out!

• mattyice522

I have like $50 in and am fumimg. Can’t imagine having high stakes money in right now

• xpac21

@jets10 said...

Went to change Turner to Gordon in the early slate, showed Gordon on my page but Turner is still in. Not too worried about that, but I hope my 7pm lineup actually takes Leuer out!

you were actually thinking of playing leuer with how bad he looked, and the stupid fouls he committed last night? i wouldnt have risked that

• w3junky

Shit, I have 30 entries on FD using a dummy lineup and the system won’t even let me cancel the entries. Gives me some system error. F#%^!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).