3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 232
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 204
    3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) —- T: 211
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: 211
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DfsBopBooth

FD add those late games to the main slate yet or are they going to run 3 separate slates.

• DirkDigglerz

I wish they put some games later SMH

• Trevorolson85

Another tough one

• baseballislife93

@DfsBopBooth said...

FD add those late games to the main slate yet or are they going to run 3 separate slates.

They ll add a late slate prob after the early starts

• superjon

You better believe I’m having one LU with a complete HOU/OKC stack.

• DfsBopBooth

@baseballislife93 said...

They ll add a late slate prob after the early starts

so stupid. FD finds any reason to try to suck more money out of us. Theres no reason for them not to include those last 3 in the main slate.

• Clyde

I’d bet there will be a late slate, 6:00 games till 9:30…I’m working on the research now, since I play golf in 2 hours and can’t possibly enter lineups now for early slate and risk late news…I’ll get home 2 hours before slate begins to enter lineup…

• superjon

@DfsBopBooth said...

so stupid. FD finds any reason to try to suck more money out of us. Theres no reason for them not to include those last 3 in the main slate.

I love it. Let’s be honest, if they included those games, then all we’d get is 20 pages of folks complaining that AD or someone for GS was rested after lock.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I love it. Let’s be honest, if they included those games, then all we’d get is 20 pages of folks complaining that AD or someone for GS was rested after lock.

Bingo.

• Dainfamousac

Fading Harden and rolling with Westy.

• DfsBopBooth

@superjon said...

True, but that’s what makes DFS risk/reward. Getting Curry at low ownership with the possibility of him resting is very satisfying. Late slate looks like its going to be legit, the main slate I cant find anything I like.

• monarch

RWB and Harden going for MVP on a Sunday afternoon ABC game. Also roster whoever they are guarding which is probably Roberson and Ariza.

• Petergunz82

I could see Pat Bev frustrating Westbrook and an ensuing scuffle, possiblyou elections. Fire up Norris Cole!

• pick6er

@monarch said...

RWB and Harden going for MVP on a Sunday afternoon ABC game. Also roster whoever they are guarding which is probably Roberson and Ariza.

You just summed up my building blocks so far, I have that sitting with Myles Turner… Now just need to fill in the blanks.

• Falconsfly

Is it possible to use both Westbrook and harden and cash in at least a double up? Decisions decisions

• zpa1989

chances the clips rest their guys on a b2b at home the kings? im playing for the blowout either way. i know the clips haven’t been playing that well but the kings are garbage.

• pick6er

@Petergunz82 said...

I could see Pat Bev frustrating Westbrook and an ensuing scuffle, possiblyou elections. Fire up Norris Cole!

Forgot about Beverly taking out Westbrook’s knee in the playoffs during Oklahoma City’s prime years.

• superjon

@zpa1989 said...

chances the clips rest their guys on a b2b at home the kings? im playing for the blowout either way. i know the clips haven’t been playing that well but the kings are garbage.

Only star I’d consider from the clips is jordan. Blake and Paul have each only made value 3 times in their last 20 games.

• mrdaman

Anybody think Harrell getting decent run today with Anderson being out?

• zpa1989

@superjon said...

Only star Iā€™d consider from the clips is jordan. Blake and Paul have each only made value 3 times in their last 20 games.

i like austin rivers/speights in a blowout stack. hope we get news before lock if anyone is sitting

• zpa1989

@mrdaman said...

Anybody think Harrell getting decent run today with Anderson being out?

sam dekker!

• ASalvaro

If your having a problem with late swaps I think the best way to handle it is if your going to use any guys off the bench in your lineup use them in the late games..There’s a much less like likely chance that a reserve is a late scratch than a starter and sometimes you might get lucky where a late scratch can move your guy into the starting lineup

• mrdaman

Dekker has been on my mind…I think imma roll the dice on Dekker…

• zNaTuraL

Any news on suns players for early slate?

• Orty1370

I don’t know if there is a way of avoiding RWB/Harden…I’d be inclined to say that you might want to look at PHI/IND for building a core and slot in either RWB or Harden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).