3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 232
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 204
    3:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) —- T: 211
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: 211
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jadoninc

@elementasrat said...

Need Gasol,Boogie and Ingram news ASAP

Facts. I’m waiting on it too. News keeps coming out long after lock which is quite shitty

• SkateFiend

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Lineup note: Pacers now list starters as Teague, Miles, George, Thaddeus, Turner on Sunday.

Will update Miles or Ellis at SG.

Serious? LOL

So Monta Ellis isn’t confirmed as starter?

• Dirt_Lavert

@jadoninc said...

Just take a flyer on Solomon hill getting more usage. He may not do another 50burger again but you don’t know him do that to make value anyhow. Plus he gets good minutes regardless.

RIght. Cunningham in starts with heavy minutes seems to hit value every time too. Just looking at his game log.

• draggin49

So who would get ingrams mins if he sits? Deng I’m pretty sure has agreed to sit rest of season like mozgov.

• Dirt_Lavert

@SkateFiend said...

Per fantasy labs no. But it looks like Ellis will get the heavier minutes regardless.

• Darat2

How aboout J Green for he Grizz if Gasol is out

• SkateFiend

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Lineup note: Pacers now list starters as Teague, Miles, George, Thaddeus, Turner on Sunday.

Will update Miles or Ellis at SG.

Serious? LOL

• tmarohl

@Beavsftw said...

I’ve asked this before and I’m going to ask again. Does anyone know what the NBA YOLO shot on fanduel is? I can’t find any info on it.

Just a higher entry version of the daily shot that they have been running satty’s for.

• leroystabbins

Fantasy labs has Ellis starting now

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 3 minutes ago

Lineup note: Pacers will start Teague, Ellis, George, Thaddeus, Turner on Sunday.

• draggin49

Better play if boogie sits? Jrue or McCollum vs lakers

• SkateFiend

@Dirt_Lavert said...

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 3 minutes ago

Lineup note: Pacers will start Teague, Ellis, George, Thaddeus, Turner on Sunday.

Thanks, accidentally double posted.

• 7klub06

@Darat2 said...

Already a lock, he starts PF

• Dirt_Lavert

@Darat2 said...

http://www.fantasylabs.com/nba/on-off/?Source=4&PerMode=3&di349=2016-17&di1623=Regular&di306=Dallas%20Mavericks&di1621=12120&FullGames=1&CurrentRosters=0&CurrentResults=1&MinPoss=100

He get’s a nearly 7% usage bump without Gasol on the court according to this ^^^

Hope that helps

• zpa1989

have a rivers westbrook giannis butler roberson mirotic papaginis….but went ellis over lou will. could cost me a ton of money. DAMNIT! i had lou will but for some reason diversified to ellis after i saw he was starting.

• SkateFiend

I really want to play the Portland forwards given that that Lakers are the NBA’s Coors Field, but if Gasol and Cousins are out I might have to play Solomon Hill, Jamaychal Green or Randolph.

I don’t know what to do, I can already see Vonleh and Harkless approaching double double against the Laker’s helpless defense.

• draggin49

I hate that clarkson and Russell are in the same unit now it is harder to pick one or the other, cuz it probably isn’t likely both have big games

• DirkDigglerz

Rusell and Lillard has a beef going

• walkoff9

Anyone like larry nance?

so hit or miss but can get 30 if he plays solid minutes.

• brianhanson72

Teague or Russel

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

That moment when you are sitting at 267 and still have DJ,ABC, and Ariza playing but you also rostered Sefolosha last night while drunk and woke up at 12 CT too late to edit the LU.

• Kujo2020

Skal in fouble, reason for lack of minutes. I should have just played Mirotic 100%. SMH.

• Ringthebell26

Russell and Clarkson pretty much grab a coin flip it any suggestions from the two?

• draggin49

Why has nurkic mins been decreasing of late?
    Lakers are a prime matchup but his price is almost same as whiteside who’s mins look heavier

• cy1985

Update on Marc Gasol?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).