• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Looks like a decent slate for being so small. I’m thinking lots are going to like playing the Denver/Philly stack. Looks like their is good plays from Lakers/Pistons game too. My confidence isn’t high after last nights flop.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@miggs6876 said...

Looks like a decent slate for being so small. I’m thinking lots are going to like playing the Denver/Philly stack. Looks like their is good plays from Lakers/Pistons game too. My confidence isn’t high after last nights flop.

Question(s) for the NBA fanatics – Since Philly clinched a playoff spot already do they start resting everyone? I mean with the mash unit GS has become it has to be in the back of these head coaches minds that this is the year to go after it all and have as healthy of a squad you possibly can have. Do teams only play their top guys a quarter or a half to keep them sharp? My thinking being is jump ahead of the rest..this could be the time of year where you could be 10K under your salary cap and hit BIG…I am assuming most of these stars on shitty teams have their golf bags already packed and ready to go.

• TrustinthePlan

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Question(s) for the NBA fanatics – Since Philly clinched a playoff spot already do they start resting everyone? I mean with the mash unit GS has become it has to be in the back of these head coaches minds that this is the year to go after it all and have as healthy of a squad you possibly can have. Do teams only play their top guys a quarter or a half to keep them sharp? My thinking being is jump ahead of the rest..this could be the time of year where you could be 10K under your salary cap and hit BIG…I am assuming most of these stars on shitty teams have their golf bags already packed and ready to go.

Good point, but I don’t think that happens yet to Philly. Embiid and Simmons have both been quoted saying they want to play every game and if they sit for rest it disrupts the rhythm/flow. Now do I think there minutes will be monitored more closely, yes. I don’t see Embiid, Simmons, Saric or Redick going over 28-30 minutes the rest of the regular season in any one game. But can they all smash value in those minutes, absolutely.

My big question, is do I go back to the Rozier well again or not? Matchup is even more appealing than last nights where he crushed and I had zero shares of him. Went all in on Tatum and he did squat.

• mnsugrinder

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

10k under? lol Just play even tonight. Nuggets and Wolves need wins.

• upgradetoquestionable

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Question(s) for the NBA fanatics – Since Philly clinched a playoff spot already do they start resting everyone?

There is a lot to be determined in seeding. They are tied for fourth and I’m sure would love to have home court advantage and avoid BOS/CLE/TOR in the first round. Can’t think they’d be resting too much.

• dmbtrip2004

trying Draftkings for the first time today, have only played on FD for years. Any insights

• 7klub06

What are you guys thoughts on the C position today? Seams like Drummond/Griffin are in a good spot. Towns last time against Memphis barely hit 30 DK points and Howard against NY has collect 93 in 3 contests. So do u pay up at center or go mid price?

Go back to the Lamb/Burke well today?

• hbomb57

What about KCP tonight back in Detroit. I would not call it a revenge game but you got to feel he is going to be up for it.

• ushook

@hbomb57 said...

What about KCP tonight back in Detroit. I would not call it a revenge game but you got to feel he is going to be up for it.

I think he’s happier in LA. No hard feelings lol.

Besides the BS narratives, I think he’s a fine play tonight.

• scott33

@hbomb57 said...

Plus u gotta love the fact that he’s gonna play close to 40 minutes. Him & Blake are my only locks as of now.

• Kmasonbx

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Definitely not. They’re playing for seeding at this point. If you’re Philly you do everything to avoid falling back to the 6 seed and having to play Cleveland. What you really want is to get the 3 seed (which is entirely possible) and play whoever out of Washington/Milwaukee/Miami and then in the 2nd round either play a banged up Boston team or play Washington/Milwaukee/Miami if one of those teams upset Boston.

So in short they still have a lot to play for and will not think about resting guys.

• Kmasonbx

@hbomb57 said...

Narrative doesn’t matter, but the fact that he’ll play 40 minutes and Detroit can’t defend the 3 point line ever since Blake got there makes him, as well as Kuzma, a great play.

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

What are you guys thoughts on the C position today? Seams like Drummond/Griffin are in a good spot. Towns last time against Memphis barely hit 30 DK points and Howard against NY has collect 93 in 3 contests. So do u pay up at center or go mid price?

Paying up, like Drummond. Didn’t CHA just play at NY recently? I vaguely recollect taking Kemba and Dwight against the Knicks and watching them get crushed while Beasley had a big game, but I could be wrong.

• kps3205s

@hbomb57 said...

Depends on what your expectation is for him? He’s only gone 6x at his current DK price (6200) 10 times all season and only once in his last 10 games and 5x only 4 times in his last 10. Only 1 time in his last 10 games he has gone at least 1 ppm.

I put a little more value into DvP and over the last 7 games SG vs Det 37.6 points per game.

Not being considered for me personally tonight.

• ushook

• Njsum1

It would be wise to spread out your laker exposure here. It’s pace down, yet all the individual matchups are very good. You could make a case for any laker in the starting 5. They all have big time upside. Thing is….they’re not cheap and they’re not all going off. I’ll be spreading them around if I build multiple lineups. Don’t see this as a spot to go heavy on any 1 laker, or a spot to fade them all together.

• ushook

@Njsum1 said...

It would be wise to spread out your laker exposure here. It’s pace down, yet all the individual matchups are very good. You could make a case for any laker in the starting 5. They all have big time upside. Thing is….they’re not cheap and they’re not all going off. I’ll be spreading them around if I build multiple lineups. Don’t see this as a spot to go heavy on any 1 laker, or a spot to fade them all together.

What makes the Lakers so attractive is the minutes…

Lonzo/KCP/Kuzma/Randle each play 40 minutes a night.

Tight rotation there too with all the injuries.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Also, Detroit has been deceptively good defensively this month, their 3rd in defensive rating since March 1st with a 101.4 rating.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-26-2455370

Good luck fellas!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah I’m waiting for a Lonzo blowup game where he shoots better than 0.0003%

And also Like Randle. KCP if you’re into narrative street ;)

• TrustinthePlan

@ushook said...

Definitely like putting at least 2-3 lakers in gpp lineups tonight. I hate stacking them in cash because of the pace. Rather play nuggets against the Sixers in a pace up game in cash.

• Njsum1

@ushook said...

Right, my point is that one or two of them will go off, as the minutes are secure, yet the spot is pace down, and as mentioned by @kmasonbx, Detroit is playing better defense. However, you’re going to want laker exposure, I just wouldn’t go too heavy on one guy, as I personally found it difficult pinpointing which starter is most likely to deliver that big game.

• 7klub06

@gaelicgirl said...

Paying up, like Drummond. Didn’t CHA just play at NY recently? I vaguely recollect taking Kemba and Dwight against the Knicks and watching them get crushed while Beasley had a big game, but I could be wrong.

Yep asking is paying up for Drummon a smart move? Yes NY/Cha played 3/17 and Knicks won 124-101

• TrustinthePlan

Elving, what about Jamal Murray? I am surprised he wasn’t in your player list. Pace up game and if it stays close he could see big minutes with Harris out.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

Elving, what about Jamal Murray? I am surprised he wasn’t in your player list. Pace up game and if it stays close he could see big minutes with Harris out.

I don’t play Murray. I know i shouldn’t be that way in DFS and he’s been playing well of course wit Harris out. But I do like Barton!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.