• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fenway2015

Luke Kornet is a okay with O’Quinn out tonight

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

All in on Fultz?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone got a minutes projection for Big Sauce Castillo Williams Stauskas tonight? 🤨😎. Or just a reasonable guess with an explanation

I don’t see why he wont get at least 20, but no more than 25. Reasoning is simply that, that is what he played in the G-League before they brought him up. Personally on DK I’m playing him heavily and stacking him up with Ulis on DK. Just like old times. I’m perfectly happy with then paying up for and rotating 3 or 4 of the 8k plus guys who are all in nice spots. Drummond, Blake, Walker, Simmons, Jokic (underrated spot and too cheap) etc.

• odeethedon

@Benf15harp said...

You can’t possibly put that much effort into this shit lol

Lol that’s crazy right. Making this whole thing way harder than it needs to be and overthinking.

• byo34

I can see Larkin getting 25-30 mins tonight and since it is Phoenix I would say he is a nice sneaky little pick.

• mnsugrinder

@BerkeleyBoss said...

If you play Alan Williams at 3500 in the Center position and you don’t play the 3 most expensive players outside of the Center position (Blake, Ben & Kemba), you don’t really have much left to pay up for.

Basically, if you force me to play Alan Williams on FD, I would end up with players that I don’t really want to play. Plugging in Alan Williams leaves just over 7k per player and there aren’t many players over 7k that I like tonight (outside of C).

Play MKG and call it a day, Honestly playing an under 4k guy off the bench punt play with minutes projected under 15 is not ideal lol. Plus Center tonight, IMO, is crucial and there is 3 that can potentially go over 50. On FD that is.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t see why he wont get at least 20, but no more than 25. Reasoning is simply that, that is what he played in the G-League before they brought him up. Personally on DK I’m playing him heavily and stacking him up with Ulis on DK. Just like old times. I’m perfectly happy with then paying up for and rotating 3 or 4 of the 8k plus guys who are all in nice spots. Drummond, Blake, Walker, Simmons, Jokic (underrated spot and too cheap) etc.

Thanks, perfectly reasonable thoughts. Even if you’re wrong, it’s better than anything I got…haha

• Njsum1

@byo34 said...

I can see Larkin getting 25-30 mins tonight and since it is Phoenix I would say he is a nice sneaky little pick.

I got some Larkin, not too much, cause he’s….Larkin

• BerkeleyBoss

@mnsugrinder said...

Play MKG and call it a day, Honestly playing an under 4k guy off the bench punt play with minutes projected under 15 is not ideal lol. Plus Center tonight, IMO, is crucial and there is 3 that can potentially go over 50. On FD that is.

Not sure I trust MKG, but yeah as of now I’m rotating Jokic, Howard, Towns, Drummond and Kanter. Outside of Center, my cheapest player is Chriss at $4400 and the most expensive is Lonzo at $8300. It’s weird for me, I usually have multiple cheap guys that I like, but tonight’s FD slate just screams balanced to me with all the big money at C.

• frugal

With Evans out I want to take a little Harrison, but I always seem to get him wrong.

• Benf15harp

@odeethedon said...

Lol that’s crazy right. Making this whole thing way harder than it needs to be and overthinking.

Lol

• windsorpg

Yeah you can’t really justify playing Alan Williams tonight

• monarch

Courtney Lee at min price if Mudiay is out. Burke/Lee is 8400 on FD.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Are the Lakers a trap?

• frugal

@odeethedon said...

I looked that stuff up for the sake of argument. But I’m a firm believer in using advanced stats in DFS. I’m down a little this year but still way, way up on my initial Yahoo deposit.

• MrPerfekt7

@mnsugrinder said...

So who’s playing Trey Burke? For some reason he looks like a great punt in a well balanced lineup. He just needs over 25 minutes.

Heck Mudiay a GTD so sign me up

• jwayne1976

@frugal said...

I looked that stuff up for the sake of argument. But I’m a firm believer in using advanced stats in DFS. I’m down a little this year but still way, way up on my initial Yahoo deposit.

I think it’s very useful, and would not at all be surprised if Blake gets Lopez more than he does Randle. Defenses these days are so switchy, however, and it kinda’ makes any specific individual matchups moot (maybe with the exception of wing defender vs spot up shooter and stay at home big vs stay at home big).

• mnsugrinder

@7klub06 said...

Heck Mudiay a GTD so sign me up

Tonights slate is great. If I don’t cash tonight…… shame on me lol

• odeethedon

@Unico10 said...

Are the Lakers a trap?

I only like Kuzma here. He’s playing 40+ mins a game and he’s from Flint, Michigan. He should be playing in front of family if you’re into narratives. Ball is in a good spot but he’s kinda overpriced on DK.

• Benf15harp

In case it hasn’t been mentioned
    Kyle kuzma is from burton, Michigan
    Not far from Detroit
    Thank me ……
    Lol

• Benf15harp

Odee u bastard lmao

• dgballer

@frugal said...

At least when you post you have statistics to back up your belief. Where as most posters on here say that they have a feeling that a certain scenario will play out without any info to back it up.

• Ace15

@thedkexperience said...

Sprinkle some Alan Williams and Kuzma and we’re taking down this GPP tonight lad!

• odeethedon

@frugal said...

Everyone has they’re own methods but it’s never really that deep to me. Just look at injury news, matchups, usage, and a little bit of DVP. As long as your successful with your process that’s all that matters. Stick with whatever works for you. How do you like Yahoo over DK or FD? I’ve been thinking about playing there to see how it is.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).