• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Sprinkle some Alan Williams and Kuzma and we’re taking down this GPP tonight lad!

I’ll take some action on the under of 15fp(dk)for fultz

• mnsugrinder

@dgballer said...

At least when you post you have statistics to back up your belief. Where as most posters on here say that they have a feeling that a certain scenario will play out without any info to back it up.

When you watch enough games the +/- only helps for so much. Words from Jeff Van Gundy

• damionismyname

@Ace15 said...

Sprinkle some Alan Williams and Kuzma and we’re taking down this GPP tonight lad!

Maybe some Kornet and you wont have to work again…. ever!

• dgballer

Oh ya and then they add “you can thank me later”

• odeethedon

@Benf15harp said...

Odee u bastard lmao

Sorry bro lol

• Ace15

@damionismyname said...

Maybe some Kornet and you wont have to work again…. ever!

I’m thinking Lee, but that leaves me with a lot of salary left over..hmm. Contrarian though

• frugal

@jwayne1976 said...

I think it’s very useful, and would not at all be surprised if Blake gets Lopez more than he does Randle. Defenses these days are so switchy, however, and it kinda’ makes any specific individual matchups moot (maybe with the exception of wing defender vs spot up shooter and stay at home big vs stay at home big).

I agree 100% that offenses and defenses are complex enough these days that you rarely see consistent 1 on 1 matchups. I typically make the exception at C. In this case, my argument is LAL uses Lopez as a stretch 4 and Randle is really playing C and as such will see more Drum defense. The stats I looked up were just to backup my get feeling.

But again, who knows? We’ll find out tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@mnsugrinder said...

Tonights slate is great. If I don’t cash tonight…… shame on me lol

Shame on you he’ll shame on me!!
    Heck can’t wait til Thursday return of MLB

• dgballer

@mnsugrinder said...

When you watch enough games the +/- only helps for so much. Words from Jeff Van Gundy

Ya and the Pistons won’t make the playoffs for how many years now

• Benf15harp

@dgballer said...

Oh ya and then they add “you can thank me later”

• ASitar

I really want to use Kuzma over Simmons. He is from Flint, MI and may want to show out for his “home crowd”. I just feel like Simmons has a 55 Point game tonight. The savings thoooooo….

• mnsugrinder

@7klub06 said...

Shame on you he’ll shame on me!!
    Heck can’t wait til Thursday return of MLB

MLB ugh, The place where value punts ACTUALLY perform lol

• achesley711

So Fultz’s hitch is supposedly gone now, right? I am intrigued…

• thedkexperience

@Benf15harp said...

I’ll take some action on the under of 15fp(dk)for fultz

Grain of salt but 975 The Fanatic in Philly just said he is expected to get all of the minutes “Simmons usual back up (TJ McConnell) would get.”

We shall see.

That said, it’s late in the year and I’ve been lighting money on fire the whole second half so I’m just throwing out all logic and starting a 76ers centric homer lineup cause F it. Go Fultz!

• MrPerfekt7

Mudiay out

• frugal

@odeethedon said...

Everyone has they’re own methods but it’s never really that deep to me. Just look at injury news, matchups, usage, and a little bit of DVP. As long as your successful with your process that’s all that matters. Stick with whatever works for you. How do you like Yahoo over DK or FD? I’ve been thinking about playing there to see how it is.

I like Yahoo much better than DK, can’t play FD where I am. That said, graduating to vet status late last season and having to rework my model due to the NBA cracking down on use of their API has made this season a little tougher.

• dgballer

Sorry wrong Van Gundy

• Ace15

@mnsugrinder said...

MLB ugh, The place where value punts ACTUALLY perform lol

Thinking about getting into MLB this year? I follow baseball as well, but never DFS wise. Is it pretty profitable? Better chance to win GPP in MLB or NBA?

• Ace15

@7klub06 said...

Mudiay out

Wow had so much burke, now he’s going to be chalk…

• impact1028

Embiid, Jokic or Dwight pick 2 for the win! I’ll hang up and listen thank you…

• mnsugrinder

@dgballer said...

Ya and the Pistons won’t make the playoffs for how many years now

I’m a Wolves fan.

• windsorpg

So is the Kuz the highest owned player tonight?

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

I looked that stuff up for the sake of argument. But I’m a firm believer in using advanced stats in DFS. I’m down a little this year but still way, way up on my initial Yahoo deposit.

I don’t know why anybody would complain about getting that type of information. More please!

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

Thinking about getting into MLB this year? I follow baseball as well, but never DFS wise. Is it pretty profitable? Better chance to win GPP in MLB or NBA?

MLB is easier and harder … so yeah. Haha.

For what it’s worth the spread between 1st and cashing in NBA isn’t that much. In baseball it’s much larger generally cause Mike Trout can get you a 0 three times a week. LeBron ain’t putting up less than 40 without pulling a hammy.

• mnsugrinder

@Ace15 said...

Better chance at cashing I think. MLB is harder in sense that you have to look at a lot of factors. Such as the wind speed and the architecture of the ball parks. I hate MLB DFS but it’s not as terrible as basketball.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).