• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Wow had so much burke, now he’s going to be chalk…

He was always going to be chalk. Now just chalkier. Most likely good chalk.

• Benf15harp

@thedkexperience said...

Grain of salt but 975 The Fanatic in Philly just said he is expected to get all of the minutes “Simmons usual back up (TJ McConnell) would get.”

We shall see.

That said, it’s late in the year and I’ve been lighting money on fire the whole second half so I’m just throwing out all logic and starting a 76ers centric home lineup cause F it. Go Fultz!

So 15 mins if the game is close 22 if it’s not
    I feel the homer stack. I do like the idea of stacking embiid and jokic from that game

• Harbaugh

How many minutes for Tyler Ennis tonight?

• mnsugrinder

TH Jr. and KCP in FD? Can’t let Barton get too chalky

• windsorpg

@mnsugrinder said...

TH Jr. and KCP in FD? Can’t let Barton get too chalky

Got that pair in an LU… 75+ upside

But a 35 floor lol

• Benf15harp

@impact1028 said...

Embiid, Jokic or Dwight pick 2 for the win! I’ll hang up and listen thank you…

No Dwight 4 Me

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Thinking about getting into MLB this year? I follow baseball as well, but never DFS wise. Is it pretty profitable? Better chance to win GPP in MLB or NBA?

I grind both…I like NBA better…asking if it’s profitable doesn’t make sense…as the answer will always be..if you’re really good at it.

Although many people like to claim they profit, fact is only about 10 to 15% of players profit long term. You got to b good.

• gaelicgirl

Just don’t try to score watch MLB DFS, you’ll die of boredom.

• jwayne1976

Fultz didn’t have any shoulder issues, or at least any of real severity — he was (is?) Knoblauch mindfucked. No reason to go anywhere near him until we see that he’s over it, and he may never get over it. The yips are pretty scary.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Ace15 said...

Thinking about getting into MLB this year? I follow baseball as well, but never DFS wise. Is it pretty profitable? Better chance to win GPP in MLB or NBA?

Do you enjoy cursing out underpeforming players every single night? If so, MLB is for you.

• Ace15

@sochoice said...

Do you enjoy cursing out underpeforming players every single night? If so, MLB is for you.

• ASitar

I’m using Burke, Beasley, and Kornet in my single bullet gpp? Sure, why not.

• Ace15

@jwayne1976 said...

Fultz didn’t have any shoulder issues, or at least any of real severity — he was (is?) Knoblauch mindfucked. No reason to go anywhere near him until we see that he’s over it, and he may never get over it. The yips are pretty scary.

I’m hoping Fultz drops a double nickel like my boy Jennings did his rookie year! Statement game!

• mnsugrinder

@gaelicgirl said...

Just don’t try to score watch MLB DFS, you’ll die of boredom.

Not when you stack the Diamondbacks or Dodgers on a good night

• TicketRaven

Wiggins / Kornet / Walker

• dopeismarcus

@sochoice said...

lol mlb where you can pick the highest outfielder mike trout for 4800 and he could possibly give you 0 points.

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

I grind both…I like NBA better…asking if it’s profitable doesn’t make sense…as he answer will always be..if you’re really good at it.

Although many people like to claim they profit, fact is only about 10 to 15% of players profit long term. You got to b good.

I’m still waiting on my first cash this nba season
    Luckily there’s still time
    Hopefully that sheriffs note on the door is just a clerical error

• TicketRaven

Beasley and Burke are both trying to hog the ball to be “King Knick” down the stretch – I think they both get under 35 sk pts tonight

• aus1032

@mnsugrinder said...

Play MKG and call it a day, Honestly playing an under 4k guy off the bench punt play with minutes projected under 15 is not ideal lol. Plus Center tonight, IMO, is crucial and there is 3 that can potentially go over 50. On FD that is.

lol don’t play mkg

• Benf15harp

• MrPerfekt7

Advice for tonight slate
    Play the chalk
    And thank me later 👀

• davehanna011

Insanity Check: Pay down for Daniels and Chriss to get Drummond?

Idk I got a feeling he could get more rebounds against a non aggressive young lakers team.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Benf15harp said...

I’ll take some action on the under of 15fp(dk)for fultz

I’ll take the under on 12 lol

• Scottjmark

Anyone else dumb enough to play Lee for the minimum or am I the only one?

• Benf15harp

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’ll take the under on 12 lol

Watch him go 10/10 from 3 lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).