• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• awilson45

Kornet is the GOAT

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, I hate NBA DFS so much. And it used to be my favorite DFS sport…
    Damn FanDuel and the March madness prize contest getting me to make some teams and waste money lol

• xc0achx

Love nba DFS…2nd nfl dfs

Everything else is awful and boring

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Devin Harris done??

There you go… this NBA season is just impossible…

• P0key

@walkoff9 said...

Simmons sucks

And could of easily been faded @ 9800 on FD but no i had to go against grain

• Bigb1485

Seems like barton always does this 25-30 point first half and 5-8 points for the entire second half

• dolphinkick182

Any Marcus Morris news yet?

• P0key

Welp my FD Late slate had 2 LUs one with Morris and one without

• dolphinkick182

@dolphinkick182 said...

Any Marcus Morris news yet?

Shit! Pre-game presser at 8:30.. Although beat reporter A. Sherrod Blakely expects him to play, I’m a skeptic. I’ll fade. You guys should most likely go all in based on my luck. MM 40 burger incoming!

• chronoxiong

So Dwight Howard cant stop turning the ball over meanwhile Blake Griffin and Randle are trying to cancel out each other. Not good. And I thought Kennard was going to be chalk. And he’s not? What did I miss?

• BerkeleyBoss

“Expensive Non-Center” fade is looking pretty good.

• damionismyname

I haven’t played Ben Simmons since “Australian Heritage Day” and I’m regretting playing him tonight so far. smh

• roach62

@damionismyname said...

I haven’t played Ben Simmons since “Australian Heritage Day” and I’m regretting it so far. smh

wait..what..why are you regretting not playing Simmons tonight…1 pt 4 assists 2 boards at half, and you regret NOT playing him?

• DC2380

@chronoxiong said...

So Dwight Howard cant stop turning the ball over meanwhile Blake Griffin and Randle are trying to cancel out each other. Not good. And I thought Kennard was going to be chalk. And he’s not? What did I miss?

yeah hopefully he comes out better in the 2nd half…i thought he was a good play also

• DC2380

@DC2380 said...

yeah hopefully he comes out better in the 2nd half…i thought he was a good play also

Probably should have paid the extra money for KAT. So far he is the only one in my main lineup underperforming

• fanturds

Harris checks back in with 30 secs to go

• jgootz421

Randle is the one hurting my lineups, hopefully he will have a big 2h which he is capable of doing.

• noddy

WTF. I just logged on to look at my scores. What are Simmons, Blake, and Randle doing? This is unreal.

• windsorpg

Randle is efffffffffffinnnggggggg meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• sox9

Simmons is fantasy death tonight, sheesh. Even Fultz is outplaying him

• dolphinkick182

I went 85% revenge narrative with Greg Monroe. Hope it blows out and Horford gets to eat hotdogs and waive towels from the bench. 100% Monroe on the afterhours.

• roach62

@chronoxiong said...

why would Kennard be chalk? Bullock is healthy…Reggie Jackson is healthy and ramping up his minutes…where would he get playing time from?

i agree with Randle..and was really my only concern was foul trouble..luckily rst of my players are solid so far

• windsorpg

Kennard on pace for double digit shot attempts. He just needs to start making them

• damionismyname

@roach62 said...

wait..what..why are you regretting not playing Simmons tonight…1 pt 4 assists 2 boards at half, and you regret NOT playing him?

sorry, meant playing him tonight for the first time since that night and that I’m regretting it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.