• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

@elving188 said...

I don’t play Murray. I know i shouldn’t be that way in DFS and he’s been playing well of course wit Harris out. But I do like Barton!

I like Barton too, I was just curious why Murray wasn’t on your player list. I am with you I know we shouldn’t have do not play lists, but its so hard sometimes!!

At least Melo is finally getting close to the price range he deserves to be at, lol.

• BerkeleyBoss

You’re almost forced into going balanced on FD tonight. There’s nobody over 10,400 and of the 7 most expensive players, 5 are Centers and 2 are Power Forwards.

• scott33

@BerkeleyBoss said...

You’re almost forced into going balanced on FD tonight. There’s nobody over 10,400 and of the 7 most expensive players, 5 are Centers and 2 are Power Forwards.

You’re right, & I hate going too balanced. Blake is my highest priced player atm, with Burke being my lowest. I just don’t see any obvious value right now, hopefully some opens up.

• tmarohl

Greetings from Florida

• CaptainPlanet

Theres so much value today but not enough studs i like imo. Too much forwards ughh

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Greetings from Florida

Was wondering where u been.. DFS legal down there?

• scott33

@CaptainPlanet said...

Theres so much value today but not enough studs i like imo. Too much forwards ughh

Who u liking for value?

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

Yep asking is paying up for Drummon a smart move? Yes NY/Cha played 3/17 and Knicks won 124-101

If I’m doing it, then probably not a smart move LOL I picked 3 centers just going off the numbers in the First Look this morning: Drummond, Howard and Embiid.

I like Drummond and Embiid best for the MUs and point spreads, and Embiid is only $100 more than Drummond on FD so I’ll probably have some of each. Don’t like Jokic against Embiid on the road and don’t like KAT against Gasol in a pace down game.
    Who do you like?

• kps3205s

@scott33 said...

Was wondering where u been.. DFS legal down there?

Yes it is.

• ushook

Anyone digging elf?

• MrPerfekt7

@gaelicgirl said...

If I’m doing it, then probably not a smart move LOL I picked 3 centers just going off the numbers in the First Look this morning: Drummond, Howard and Embiid.

I like Drummond and Embiid best for the MUs and point spreads, and Embiid is only $100 more than Drummond on FD so I’ll probably have some of each. Don’t like Jokic against Embiid on the road and don’t like KAT against Gasol in a pace down game.
    Who do you like?

I was liking Drummond/Embiid/Lopez
    And I agree with you on KAT and Jokic

• BerkeleyBoss

@ushook said...

Anyone digging elf?

Yeah, looks like a bunch of my lineups will have Rozier vs Elf.

• americanpaleale

Batum looks like he’s going to play. Definitely no to playing Lamb now, does this also affect Bacon, who has been crushing?

• GGee87

@gaelicgirl said...

Who do you like?

Im liking Monroe vs Phoenix. They did him dirty out there and if I were him… Id want to smash them. I like that game in general because i think it stays competitive enough for a few guys on each team to put up numbers… as well as players like Monroe getting some good garbage time run in the last 8 minutes of the game or so. But im with you IF I am forced to pay up in a lineup… Its going to be Embiid. Dont trust the Detroit situation enough to go heavy on Drummond… I may avoid that entire side of the LAL matchup. Not positive.

• frugal

Has a sorry weekend after a good Friday. Onto today’s Yahoo value picks:

Trey Burke $11 – Assuming Burke draws another start, he’ll likely be the chalk value play tonight as he’s hit ~3X in the last 2. He’s taken 11+ shots in and hit 2.2X FO in 5 of the last 6. If you need the value lock him in. However, this might be a good spot to talk a little about opportunity cost as there are a few PG’s in very good spots with solid shots at 40-50 FP. It might be better to look for value at a position with fewer mid-tier players in great positions like SG where the top 5 plays are out for value tonight.

Luke Kennard $10 – Speaking of SG value, Johnson got injured last game giving Kennard more minutes. Johnson is probable tonight, but on a B2B coming of an injury, my bet is if he plays he’ll likely see fewer minutes with Kennard benefiting. Kennard’s hit 2X+ in 4 of the last 5 with 2 games at 3X+.

Greg Monroe $11 – Boy Monroe crapped the bed last night shooting 2-10. Despite the B2B I’ll be going right back to him tonight in a great matchup vs PHO where I have Monroe projected at a whopping 1.45 FPPM. Minutes could be an slight issue on a B2B blowout, but I doubt they run Baynes or Horford more at Monroe’s expense and similarly I’d expect Nader to pick up any trash minutes from the starters before Monroe.

Good luck!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@americanpaleale said...

Batum looks like he’s going to play. Definitely no to playing Lamb now, does this also affect Bacon, who has been crushing?

Crushing? He’s been doing alright (I guess pretty decent relative to price) But if you’re not playing Lamb if Batum back..you’re wondering if it would effect Bacon?

• frugal

@ushook said...

Anyone digging elf?

Jackson’s minutes raised to 20-25. They’ll more than likely see a split as it was prior to the injury. Depending on site pricing, not sure he’s worth it. On Yahoo if one’s looking to save at PG, Burke is available for $2 less.

• ushook

@frugal said...

Jackson’s minutes raised to 20-25. They’ll more than likely see a split as it was prior to the injury. Depending on site pricing, not sure he’s worth it. On Yahoo if one’s looking to save at PG, Burke is available for $2 less.

I am confused here. Reggie Jackson minutes did get raised but he plays for the pistons and is listed at $11 on yahoo. Elf is $19.

• Briancobb33

Daily reminder to play Dwayne Bacon if you need a punt.

• gaelicgirl

@GGee87 said...

Im liking Monroe vs Phoenix. They did him dirty out there and if I were him… Id want to smash them. I like that game in general because i think it stays competitive enough for a few guys on each team to put up numbers… as well as players like Monroe getting some good garbage time run in the last 8 minutes of the game or so. But im with you IF I am forced to pay up in a lineup… Its going to be Embiid. Dont trust the Detroit situation enough to go heavy on Drummond… I may avoid that entire side of the LAL matchup. Not positive.

All good points. I’d completely forgotten that Monroe rode the bench in PHO for a while. I like a few BOS players in that game but hadn’t considered Monroe with Horford and Baynes in there. Get what you’re saying about DET, normally I don’t play any of them because I agree that in general they’re not trustworthy.

• frugal

@ushook said...

I am confused here. Reggie Jackson minutes did get raised but he plays for the pistons and is listed at $11 on yahoo. Elf is $19.

Whoops. Sorry, read it as Ish instead of Elf. My bad.

• Ace15

Courtney Lee looking real nice on FD. He’ll be my punt tonight with 8X – 9X upside.

• Kmasonbx

@ushook said...

Anyone digging elf?

Nope. Triano has showed a desire to play guys more minutes against their former team. I would not believe the 34 minutes and Elf has been quite terrible in the minutes he has played lately. I’ll pass on Elf playing 24 minutes in a really tough matchup.

• CaptainPlanet

@scott33 said...

Who u liking for value?

DK only
    Andrew Harrison 5.2k
    Jamal Crawford 3.9k
    Trey Burke 4.8k

• ushook

I still think Millsap is too cheap. What yall thinks?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).