• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• callmetouch

@osuryanf said...

The main question I’ll have after tonight is why in the world I keep putting Bjelica into a lineup or two a night….

because if you don’t he will go off for 50

• callmetouch

Thoughts on Morris? Fade? Minutes?

• roach62

@gunshow2425 said...

Let’s head to head tomorrow? $5?

no thanks..i just said i dont like assholes like you so why would i bother? and ill continue to say and think the same of anybody that talks down to others for their picks or whatever reason..

point of the forum is to be civil and helpful, not mock

• jjpk

So much butthurt on the boards tonight. Can’t we all be friends?

• thetitanlb

So Teague is gonna play 40 plus minutes tonight along with Taj as punishment. Alright

• chronoxiong

Praying for Bjelica to do anything when I could have just played Beasley over him. Same price on FD. This hurts. My lineup might not be good enough to cash thanks to Blake busting

• keephustlincuz

@ASitar said...

Dammit, tomorrow we got James, Glass, Dame, LMA and Jokic. At least we have the Houston and GS value.

They left gordon at 5600 and green at 3700.

• roach62

@jjpk said...

So much butthurt on the boards tonight. Can’t we all be friends?

lol how can you say no to bitch tit Bob lol

• RandysCrow

Man I am sitting st 23rd in the $1 3 max entry Swat and first is only 17 points away….I have Bjelica and no one above me has him. And 15 of the entrants are completely done….I need a big quarter from Bjelica!!!!!

• gunshow2425

@roach62 said...

no thanks..i just said i dont like assholes like you so why would i bother? and ill continue to say and think the same of anybody that talks down to others for their picks or whatever reason..

point of the forum is to be civil and helpful, not mock

Boy I tried. twice called asshole. And all I said was “where is Sox9 for his old incorre I statement?” Don’t give me that we need tobecivilwhen you sound like that to me. Sounds like you are the dick.

• roach62

@thetitanlb said...

So Teague is gonna play 40 plus minutes tonight along with Taj as punishment. Alright

yep..totally tanked my punt with Tyus Jones; also doesnt help they are LOSING to the Grizzlies..

gotta show these players who the boss is!

• thedkexperience

Fultz is really good at basketball.

• thetitanlb

Teague and Taj sit one minute then come right back in. Smh

• Cdmjlt369

Watch gasol sit the whole 4th

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

Man I am sitting st 23rd in the $1 3 max entry Swat and first is only 17 points away….I have Bjelica and no one above me has him. And 15 of the entrants are completely done….I need a big quarter from Bjelica!!!!!

U got anyone from the late game?

• gunshow2425

@Cdmjlt369 said...

Watch gasol sit the whole 4th

I bet he will. Plus with Selden hot, they’ll take him out too.

• dandcglenn

Good chance Blake is my lowest DK scorer. Against LA, what a turd performance.

• scott33

Selden outscored KCP, Barton, THJ

• callmetouch

@callmetouch said...

Fading Rozier/Tatum on the showdown. Wishes and swishes.

4/4 Rozier. LIAR

• Cdmjlt369

And my two centers are gasol and Kat. Mem going small ball ( or whatever they are doing) is killing me. 250 with Chriss, Tatum and brown left. Need a miracle

• LarryLegend33

When you play big H2H and get matched up with guys with the same lineup. Enjoy the juice, DK.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@roach62 said...

yep..totally tanked my punt with Tyus Jones; also doesnt help they are LOSING to the Grizzlies..

gotta show these players who the boss is!

yep killed my Tyus punt as well. 2 out of 10 down the drain both had Burke and I only have 2 other LU’s with Burke with Horford and Brown.

• zigger77

Alan aka big SAUCE at 3.67% ownership!! Odds he gets 25 minutes? Cmon trianooooooo

• callmetouch

@Cdmjlt369 said...

And my two centers are gasol and Kat. Mem going small ball ( or whatever they are doing) is killing me. 250 with Chriss, Tatum and brown left. Need a miracle

100% you will cash

• callmetouch

@zigger77 said...

Alan aka big SAUCE at 3.67% ownership!! Odds he gets 25 minutes? Cmon trianooooooo

8.7% in the $5 showdown @ 1k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).