• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Pianoclub gets 1st through 8th in the $222 with 8 different lineups some of them only sharing three or four players?
    That is the fucking craziest thing I saw in dfs

• scott33

Ullis with the 40 burger haha. Finished at 306.50 on FD, 1pt shy of cashing in my GPP. Those 2 missed free throws by Jackson didn’t help. Same result as last night, $10->$13 for a few dollars profit. Gonna go heavier than usual tomorrow, really liking tomorrow’s slate. Everyone’s gonna be locked in on Gordon & Green & rightfully so. Lebron only 12.3k. Should be a high scoring slate

• scott33

@thetitanlb said...

I disagree though because with Lance Thomas back they announced that he was gonna start and Frank was going to the bench. So with Courtney Lee playing that meant Frank and Burke would be sharing PG duties since Lee would be playing back up 2 guard.

Meaning that basically meant Frank and Burke were gonna share 48 minutes between them.

Idk, thought Burke was a lock man. Agree to disagree bro, all good

• damionismyname

@Cdmjlt369 said...

2 guys in my 100 man tournament had ulis and almost messed up my night. Ulis wasn’t on my radar.

his last useless 3 knocked me out of the cash by .90 on FD. But I chose Larkin over him at about the same price so there’s that. he’s my go to cheap pg from here on out though.

• scott33

@Unico10 said...

Pianoclub gets 1st through 8th in the $222 with 8 different lineups some of them only sharing three or four players?

Jesus, how much he win?

• Cdmjlt369

If they don’t make any point adjustments I’ll win my 200 man tournament. Ulis almost got me. In first by .50. Hopefully no scoring changes.

• Cdmjlt369

I had 60/40 Burke/Harrison

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

Jesus, how much he win?

Nearly $200k

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Finished 414th in the $222 and sneak under the cash line with 306 pts. Last scoring adjustment puts me at 437th place (433rd was the cash line). Uggggghhgh.

• thetitanlb

@scott33 said...

But how was he a lock over Harrison when Harrison had the better matchup,more secure minutes, and just a more consistent player this year. Not trying to be a dick I just want to understand other DFS players thought processes.

• thetitanlb

@Cdmjlt369 said...

I had 60/40 Burke/Harrison

I have always been a 1 or 2 lineup guy sadly. I’m on the west coast and lineups lock when I’m still at work lol

• fluffynuggets

@thetitanlb said...

But how was he a lock over Harrison when Harrison had the better matchup,more secure minutes, and just a more consistent player this year. Not trying to be a dick I just want to understand other DFS players thought processes.

Just a few numbers, for starters:

Usage/FPP:
    Burke: 26.2/1.09
    Harrison: 19.4/.82

DVP/DRPM
    Burke: 16/20
    Harrison: 18/18

Others had a different perspective than you; doesn’t make them right – nor you wrong. Perhaps the narrative you scripted made Harrison a better play, in your mind; just didn’t work this time – hopefully next time it does. Best to move on, and not let it eat you up.

• thetitanlb

@fluffynuggets said...

Just a few numbers, for starters:

Usage/FPP:
    Burke: 26.2/1.09
    Harrison: 19.4/.82

DVP/DRPM
    Burke: 16/20
    Harrison: 18/18

Others had a different perspective than you; doesn’t make them right – nor you wrong. Perhaps the narrative you scripted made Harrison a better play, in your mind; just didn’t work this time – hopefully next time it does. Best to move on, and not let it eat you up.

Oh I have moved on. That’s why I asked for others thought process. I’m trying to help evolve my thought process. The usage thing you threw out was a good point I didn’t think about

• scott33

@thetitanlb said...

U must be talking bout DK, Burke was cheaper on FD

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

Ullis with the 40 burger haha. Finished at 306.50 on FD, 1pt shy of cashing in my GPP. Those 2 missed free throws by Jackson didn’t help. Same result as last night, $10->$13 for a few dollars profit. Gonna go heavier than usual tomorrow, really liking tomorrow’s slate. Everyone’s gonna be locked in on Gordon & Green & rightfully so. Lebron only 12.3k. Should be a high scoring slate

Nice. At least you didn’t donate $57 like me tonight. What a fool I was. Got killed for thinking Bjelica will get usage. Nope. Tonight was the night he wanted to defer and it looks like he got benched for the rest of the game early in the 4th. What a shame. What also is a shame is that Michael Beasley was the same price as him on FD. But I faded Beasley because he sucked against them in the previous meeting. Blake Griffin murdered me as well. Can’t believe Randle made him get into foul trouble. And Will Barton was off to an amazing first half start. Finished with 27.7 fdp. Thanks for the tease Barton.

Overall, what a garbage night. Truly regret wasting $57 on this slate when I was at work during lock time. Tyler Useless with 40 fdp? When does he do that as a starter? Marc Gasol had 55 fdp when his team has been tanking this whole time? What made him decide to do this? This is such bullshit.

• thetitanlb

@scott33 said...

U must be talking bout DK, Burke was cheaper on FD

Oh yeah I’m talking about DK. Harrison was like only $200 more on DK.

• thetitanlb

Burke owned % was the highest I have ever seen of any player this year that I can recall. Just another reason I’m asking for others input. Because yeah I thought he was a good play but just didn’t see it as a mortal lock like everyone else. So obviously my process needs some tweaking

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

Nice. At least you didn’t donate $57 like me tonight. What a fool I was. Got killed for thinking Bjelica will get usage. Nope. Tonight was the night he wanted to defer and it looks like he got benched for the rest of the game early in the 4th. What a shame. What also is a shame is that Michael Beasley was the same price as him on FD. But I faded Beasley because he sucked against them in the previous meeting. Blake Griffin murdered me as well. Can’t believe Randle made him get into foul trouble. And Will Barton was off to an amazing first half start. Finished with 27.7 fdp. Thanks for the tease Barton.

Overall, what a garbage night. Truly regret wasting $57 on this slate when I was at work during lock time. Tyler Useless with 40 fdp? When does he do that as a starter? Marc Gasol had 55 fdp when his team has been tanking this whole time? What made him decide to do this? This is such bullshit.

Hang in there bro, tomorrow is looking like a nice bounce back day

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

Hang in there bro, tomorrow is looking like a nice bounce back day

I saw. Will message you before I sleep. It just sucks because I was in two freerolls for this slate and I did horrible in it. Especially the Bracket Winners Free Play freeroll. I was hoping to cash in it but it is what it is. Winning money in freeroll makes a difference. Lol.

• thetitanlb

@chronoxiong said...

I saw. Will message you before I sleep. It just sucks because I was in two freerolls for this slate and I did horrible in it. Especially the Bracket Winners Free Play freeroll. I was hoping to cash in it but it is what it is. Winning money in freeroll makes a difference. Lol.

Lol at least you didn’t get caught in the Trey Burke tunnel like me!! Look at the positives. I donated $63 lol

• chronoxiong

@thetitanlb said...

Lol at least you didn’t get caught in the Trey Burke tunnel like me!! Look at the positives. I donated $63 lol

Lol dang. Yeah I seeing your comments about Burke. He was in all my lineups so I didn’t have that problem. It was the rest that was the problem in my lineups. Lol. But ok, you lost more than me for the night. Now I don’t feel too sad. Let’s bounce back tomorrow!

• ScofieldReturns

I also got caught on the wrong side of bjelciia/beasley. The one switch would’ve had me cashing everything.

• Bigb1485

@Unico10 said...

He also had 1st 2nd and 3rd in the $10 for 160k…all three had ulis of course but other than that pretty different LU’s…what a helluva night for him

• JustDFSin

@scott33 said...

Some people can’t admit to being wrong or misanalyzing things. Mudiay was ruled out. Frank played horrible in the starting lineup and was immediately demoted. Burke has been playing well. If burkeplayed 27 and 31 minutes the last 2 games why would he play less minutes with mudiay out?

• Njsum1

@thetitanlb said...

Burke owned % was the highest I have ever seen of any player this year that I can recall. Just another reason I’m asking for others input. Because yeah I thought he was a good play but just didn’t see it as a mortal lock like everyone else. So obviously my process needs some tweaking

If you’re comparing Harrison to Burke on DK, here’s the reasoning why Burke was the better play:

Burke’s game went into overtime…anyone could have seen that coming….sooo predictable 🧐 😁🍔

I jest…

1) Burke is a higher usage player, as mentioned above
    2) Mudiay ruled out…this was the most important reason
    3) Burke was $400 cheaper than Harrison.
    4) Gasol was playing for Memphis….he takes a lot of usage
    5) Memphis minutes all over the place, same with knicks, yet Burke recently became a starter and with Mudiay out, he had no real threat to take away his minutes. Frank plays shooting guard as well, and he and Burke share the court often.
    6) for the minutes played Burke has been one of the hotter players in the league.
    7) trust factor…DFS players don’t fully trust Harrison…can’t speak for everyone else, yet Harrison will occasionally score single digit fantasy points or in the teens in good spots. Burke has rarely thrown up a dud in good spots.
    8) Burke has shown to be a better player.

I had some Harrison as well, as it wasn’t a bad spot for him, it just wasn’t as good as Burke’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.