• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@thetitanlb said...

Just because he was 70% doesn’t mean he was easily the better play. In fact he was more of a gpp play than Harrison if you actually look at things IMO

Harrison actually had a slightly better matchup and his form had been better than Burke as well. Throw in his coach isn’t a head case so Harrison’s minutes were more secure. Hornececk is known to have a wild rotation at any given time. Frank Ntilakana only played 17 minutes but just as easily could have played 30 minutes if Burke misses a couple of shots early. It wasn’t just a lock and load play when Harrison was basically the same price.

Completely wrong. Don’t try to justify playing Harrison over Burke. Burke was a free square. Don’t make DFS harder than it already is..

• gvn2fly1421

Nothing worse than playing one lineup on FD, dropping a 341.1 (good enough for 224 out of 35,000+) in a free contest and only getting a tie for a $9 ticket. In talks with FD this morning they said in the event of a tie, I will split the $9 cash value with all the others who are tied. In my case, it’s a lot. Looking at $0.18, if I’m lucky.

• dandcglenn

I had both Harrison and Burke in my one and only DK lineup …. thought they were both good plays and it allowed me to fit Blake in… F me

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

Completely wrong. Don’t try to justify playing Harrison over Burke. Burke was a free square. Don’t make DFS harder than it already is..

Agreed. I was on Burke 100% before the Mudiay news, I was pissed when it broke because I knew he’d be the highest owned played on the slate. As a starter Burke was locked into 27+ minutes and a guy that gets over 1ppm at 4.8k is a no brainer play. Fading him was simply over thinking and bad.

• Gasou4389

@Bigb1485 said...

He also had 1st 2nd and 3rd in the $10 for 160k…all three had ulis of course but other than that pretty different LU’s…what a helluva night for him

And the $2,650, $400, $150, both $44, and a few satellites. Probably $500k+ in winnings. Crazy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.