• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

@ushook said...

I still think Millsap is too cheap. What yall thinks?

Milsap Lock and loaded for me. 90% exposure. Game should be close and he’s rounding into form.

• kps3205s

@CaptainPlanet said...

DK only
    Andrew Harrison 5.2k
    Jamal Crawford 3.9k
    Trey Burke 4.8k

Running both Harrison and Burke as my PG and SG on my single LU tonight on DK as my 2 punts.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@mnsugrinder said...

10k under? lol Just play even tonight. Nuggets and Wolves need wins.

I might have been exaggerating a bit but basically what I meant was you see a lot of these 2nd stringers having big games.

• ushook

@Ace15 said...

Milsap Lock and loaded for me. 90% exposure. Game should be close and he’s rounding into form.

• mrjredoak

Are Reddick’s low minutes in the past three games strictly due to 76ers blowing out these teams, or has Belinelli over taken him in the rotation? Reddick seems like a nice value if he gets back to 30ish mins against Denver.

• gaelicgirl

@mrjredoak said...

Are Reddick’s low minutes in the past three games strictly due to 76ers blowing out these teams, or has Belinelli over taken him in the rotation? Reddick seems like a nice value if he gets back to 30ish mins against Denver.

My understanding is that Belinelli’s eating into his usage.

• yhorm

Van Gundy is finally warming up to playing Kennard more minutes. Really liking him at $4.5k on DK. I know Johnson was hurt which gave Kennard more of a run on Saturday, but over the last 3 games he’s averaging 27.3 minutes and 29.4 DK points (with at least 25 in each of them).

• MrPerfekt7

@ushook said...

Yep

• ushook

@yhorm said...

Van Gundy is finally warming up to playing Kennard more minutes. Really liking him at $4.5k on DK. I know Johnson was hurt which gave Kennard more of a run on Saturday, but over the last 3 games he’s averaging 27.3 minutes and 29.4 DK points (with at least 25 in each of them).

Pistons?

• GGee87

@Ace15 said...

Courtney Lee looking real nice on FD. He’ll be my punt tonight with 8X – 9X upside.

I looked his direction for about half a second… I just dont see his minutes being consistent enough to trust. He doesnt need a bunch of points to make value but they could run him out there for 17 mins and he does jack shit. DAMNIT… I may take 1 more half a second look since you just HAD to bring him up. Thhhhhaaaannnnnkkkkkssssss

• upgradetoquestionable

@mrjredoak said...

Do we feel the same way about the Saric/Ghostface situation there as well? Seems Saric’s minutes have taken a dive lately but they have blown a few teams out lately. Thinking game stack and wondering if I should go Saric or Covington here?

• GGee87

@ushook said...

$7000 on FD. Im throwing him into 1 lineup. I cant stomach much more than that on this slate. Denver is alot like LAL in that its hard to determine which guy is going to take their turn going off. Especially with Harris being off the floor and Barton thrown in there instead. Hes a ballhog 90% of the time.

• frugal

LOL at the Mavs news for tomorrow.

• TrustinthePlan

@frugal said...

Might have to forfeit or suit up only 5, everyone on the team is questionable or out.

• ushook

@frugal said...

Lol. It will be all DSJ

• Ace15

@GGee87 said...

I looked his direction for about half a second… I just dont see his minutes being consistent enough to trust. He doesnt need a bunch of points to make value but they could run him out there for 17 mins and he does jack shit. DAMNIT… I may take 1 more half a second look since you just HAD to bring him up. Thhhhhaaaannnnnkkkkkssssss

Lol, Throw him in a couple. You never know, he’s definitely GPP though. No risk no reward

• ASitar

Anyone else paying down from Drummond to Howard? I think he puts the most DK points tonight of any center.

• nbahan

Anyone familiar with how I can check out my leaderboard standings on the DK Championship Series? All I see are the top 24. Curious where I fall.

• americanpaleale

@elving188 said...

Crushing? He’s been doing alright (I guess pretty decent relative to price) But if you’re not playing Lamb if Batum back..you’re wondering if it would effect Bacon?

Ok…maybe not crushing, but 21 ftps over his last 5 at almost the min on FD and low ownership. Yes, exactly does Batum coming back going to affect Bacon’s almost 28 mins per game he’s been getting over the last 3.

• BerkeleyBoss

I might take a couple shots at Reggie Jackson in game stacks. 4500 on FD and should see close to 25 minutes.

• TrustinthePlan

@ushook said...

Lol. It will be all DSJ

Might be 100% owned tomorrow, he will have to be like bugs bunny in the baseball cartoon, play every position for the whole game.

I am not paying down to Howard. It’s either Drummond or punt for me. Chriss I think will be a nice punt tonight. I think they could use him to stretch out Horford and Baynes.

• mr_papageorgio

MEM has been awful lately especially against PG so I kinda like a Teague/Towns stack tonight. Right now I’ve got Towns with Ball/KCP/Kuzma but think I might switch Ball for Teague and then upgrade from Kuzma to someone else. Anyone have strong thoughts one way or the other?

• xc0achx

@mr_papageorgio said...

MEM has been awful lately especially against PG so I kinda like a Teague/Towns stack tonight. Right now I’ve got Towns with Ball/KCP/Kuzma but think I might switch Ball for Teague and then upgrade from Kuzma to someone else. Anyone have strong thoughts one way or the other?

Problem is they may not play much past the half.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

I originally started (on FD) with Teague/Bjelica/Towns. Added in 3 Lakers and then filled in the last two spots. The only spot in the line up I didn’t like was putting Chriss in at one of the PF slots, but not be as bad as I thought.

But not sure I like KAT on the road against Gasol. But then again he and Teague are all they really have so I think he can outperform usual road stats. If Gasol sits even better!

• TrustinthePlan

I am off Towns tonight. I know he has played well lately, but his history against Gasol is awful. I do have Teague in my cash lineups though. I really like his chances to get back on track after 2 less than stellar games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).