• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• odeethedon

@frugal said...

87% of Randle’s shots are in the paint. Why would Drum would be covering Lopez instead of Randle? Don’t get me wrong, I like Blake tonight, but he will be covering Lopez if he sits at the perimeter, not Drummond.

I don’t make the matchups bro. Just watch the highlights https://youtu.be/pA-58ly79CY he’s guarding Lopez.

• ushook

@ASitar said...

DK GPP: Covington, Beasley, Monroe, or Chandler?

• frugal

@odeethedon said...

I don’t make the matchups bro. Just watch the highlights https://youtu.be/pA-58ly79CY he’s guarding Lopez.

Right…that was before Griffin and Randle when playing 17 minutes off the bench instead of starting and playing 35+. Completely different scenario.

• NarrowJ

So does Big Sauce take minutes from Chriss too or just Len? I want to throw Chriss in one because he has 9x upside, but if he’s going to play more like 15 mins instead of 25 then I’m not real interested.

• Falconsfly

Hey guys.. haven’t had any time today to read up.. what are we thinking the deal is w PHI mins since they are locked in? Risky playing Embid or nah? Thanks for input

• odeethedon

@frugal said...

Right…that was before Griffin and Randle when playing 17 minutes off the bench instead of starting and playing 35+. Completely different scenario.

What’s the difference between Drummond and Tobias guarding Lopez and Nance and Drummond and Blake guarding Lopez and Randle? Same concept applies

• draggin49

Not loving the SF options today . May just pay up for Simmons on dk and be done with it .
    Not sure who is the best play below him ?
    Barton vs PHI ( isn’t Covington a solid defender ? )
    Kuzma vs Detroit ( not sure on matchup ,but playing huge mins)

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

You are correct. I misread the report. My apologies.

FidelCashflo, I take that back about Alan Williams. I dug up what the Suns writer said.

scott bordow
    ‏Verified account @sbordow

No strict minutes limit on Williams. Triano said will depend in part on pace of game, how Williams feels, etc.

No way Big sauce can stay on the court at the blazing pace the Celtics play 🤪

• xc0achx

Justin Anderson as a punt got 3.5k?

• mnsugrinder

Reading earlier posts no one likes Jokic? He’s pretty cheap. Went off last time against Philly and had 0 fouls.

• damionismyname

@mnsugrinder said...

Reading earlier posts no one likes Jokic? He’s pretty cheap. Went off last time against Philly and had 0 fouls.

Embiid didn’t play that game.

• Benf15harp

Yo, Who’s down wit KCP

• frugal

@odeethedon said...

What’s the difference between Drummond and Tobias guarding Lopez and Nance and Drummond and Blake guarding Lopez and Randle? Same concept applies

There’s a pretty big difference. Nance has more of a mid range game, has taken only 63% of his shots in the paint. I can’t see a scenario where a C doesn’t guard the guy taking 87% of his shots in the paint.

• zigger77

@xc0achx said...

Justin Anderson as a punt got 3.5k?

meh no reason to.

• windsorpg

Drummond could always drop a 20/20/5/3/3 line. Great matchup at what looks like will be low ownership, I’m in

• Benf15harp

@mnsugrinder said...

Last season when they played jokic had 38 FP in 22 mins also 5 fouls
    Embiid had 46fp in 28 mins And fouled out

• BerkeleyBoss

So is anybody actually playing Alan Williams on FD? I don’t have much interest in Ben Simmons, Blake Griffin or Kemba, so I don’t see it.

• zigger77

@frugal said...

There’s a pretty big difference. Nance has more of a mid range game, has taken only 63% of his shots in the paint. I can’t see a scenario where a C doesn’t guard the guy taking 87% of his shots in the paint.

Nance rarely shoots the mid range jumper. Drummond should be on lopez, and blake on randle. Blake is bad bad bad at closing out on stretch bigs, hes not as nimble as youd think he would be.

• gaelicgirl

@Falconsfly said...

Hey guys.. haven’t had any time today to read up.. what are we thinking the deal is w PHI mins since they are locked in? Risky playing Embid or nah? Thanks for input

Nah. PHI should keep playing hard to maintain their seeding and get that coveted home court advantage in the first round.

• ushook

@windsorpg said...

Drummond could always drop a 20/20/5/3/3 line. Great matchup at what looks like will be low ownership, I’m in

Low ownership?

• mnsugrinder

@damionismyname said...

Embiid didn’t play that game.

Just saw that. Time to fire up Dwight

• windsorpg

@ushook said...

Low ownership?

Lower than what it should be. There’s like 4 guys in the same price range. Only can play one on FD. Plus you got cheapies at C who will steal some ownership.

• odeethedon

@frugal said...

Ok bro. Let’s just agree to disagree.

• roach62

@draggin49 said...

Not loving the SF options today . May just pay up for Simmons on dk and be done with it .
    Not sure who is the best play below him ?
    Barton vs PHI ( isn’t Covington a solid defender ? )
    Kuzma vs Detroit ( not sure on matchup ,but playing huge mins)

its a touch situation to gauge for Philly’s defense imo..of course you know the bigs, Embiid/Jokic and Saric/Millsap..i would think they put Simmons on Chandler, due to same size..

that leaves Roco/JJ to cover Barton/Murray…whoever gets JJ is going to be the one you want, but which will it be?

• Njsum1

Anyone got a minutes projection for Big Sauce Castillo Williams Stauskas tonight? 🤨😎. Or just a reasonable guess with an explanation

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).