• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@windsorpg said...

Drummond could always drop a 20/20/5/3/3 line. Great matchup at what looks like will be low ownership, I’m in

I’d rather play

• windsorpg

Rozier/Tatum for the late night HAMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone got a minutes projection for Big Sauce Castillo Williams Stauskas tonight? 🤨😎. Or just a reasonable guess with an explanation

48 no more no less 😉

• mnsugrinder

@roach62 said...

its a touch situation to gauge for Philly’s defense imo..of course you know the bigs, Embiid/Jokic and Saric/Millsap..i would think they put Simmons on Chandler, due to same size..

that leaves Roco/JJ to cover Barton/Murray…whoever gets JJ is going to be the one you want, but which will it be?

Will Barton I think, Robert is looking like the starting PG against Jamal

• xc0achx

Best C plays?

I was on Jokic but now everyone is cooling on him

• windsorpg

@xc0achx said...

Best C plays?

I was on Jokic but now everyone is cooling on him

Call me crazy but I think that is a good thing if you like Jokic

• damionismyname

@BerkeleyBoss said...

So is anybody actually playing Alan Williams on FD? I don’t have much interest in Ben Simmons, Blake Griffin or Kemba, so I don’t see it.

not sure what you are saying here.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone got a minutes projection for Big Sauce Castillo Williams Stauskas tonight?

• ushook

I think everyone is off Big Ben because of his awful miserable showcase last time against the nuggets….. any thoughts?

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

There’s nobody he’s interested in paying up for with the savings.

• ASitar

Gonna go with Beasley or Chandler. Beasley put up 23 real points be Charlotte earlier this year, but Chandlers playing well right now getting big minutes but only put up 2 points vs Philly in 33 minutes earlier this year (Murray put up 31). Monroe’s ceiling is probably around 35 DK points, as well as Covington so I’m off them.

As far as Howard, I love him tonight. He double doubles vs NY. Every time. He just does. 54 DK points tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@gaelicgirl said...

3 fiddy.

• frugal

@zigger77 said...

Nance rarely shoots the mid range jumper. Drummond should be on lopez, and blake on randle. Blake is bad bad bad at closing out on stretch bigs, hes not as nimble as youd think he would be.

I miscalculated a little on Nance due to shots around the FT. However I still submit the following:

Randle 685 of 798 or 86% shots less than 10 ft
    Nance 274 of 374 or 73% shots less than 10 ft
    Lopez 286 of 685 or 42% shots less than 10 ft

Defensive 3FG% differential
    Griffin -2.5%
    Drummond +4%

If the Pistons run analytics, and most NBA teams do, they should treat Lopez as a PF when on the perimeter and matchup Griffin as he has the lower opponent 3P%.

Of course I could be totally off.

• windsorpg

Markelle Fultz playing tonight

• Benf15harp

There goes the neighborhood…..fultz playing LoL

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

As far as Howard, I love him tonight. He double doubles vs NY. Every time. He just does. 54 DK points tonight.

30.6 FD points on the 17th seems low for a double double.

• MrPerfekt7

Fultz in 👀 Batum in minutes restriction

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

I miscalculated a little on Nance due to shots around the FT. However I still submit the following:

Randle 685 of 798 or 86% shots less than 10 ft
    Nance 274 of 374 or 73% shots less than 10 ft
    Lopez 286 of 685 or 42% shots less than 10 ft

Defensive 3FG% differential
    Griffin -2.5%
    Drummond +4%

If the Pistons run analytics, and most NBA teams do, they should treat Lopez as a PF when on the perimeter and matchup Griffin as he has the lower opponent 3P%.

Of course I could be totally off.

You can’t possibly put that much effort into this shit lol

• mnsugrinder

So who’s playing Trey Burke? For some reason he looks like a great punt in a well balanced lineup. He just needs over 25 minutes.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

30.6 FD points on the 17th seems low for a double double.

Burn. He’s ONLY 2/3 in dub dub vs Knicks dis season

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

48 no more no less 😉

Perfect…now let me plug that into my model…and viola…70 FPS. Not bad for 3k…all in

• Ace15

All in on Fultz?

• mataug21

Does Fultz hurt Belinelli?

• BerkeleyBoss

@damionismyname said...

If you play Alan Williams at 3500 in the Center position and you don’t play the 3 most expensive players outside of the Center position (Blake, Ben & Kemba), you don’t really have much left to pay up for.

Basically, if you force me to play Alan Williams on FD, I would end up with players that I don’t really want to play. Plugging in Alan Williams leaves just over 7k per player and there aren’t many players over 7k that I like tonight (outside of C).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I love it how in the projections update Alan Williams is now projected for 11 minutes….. but neither Bender nor Chriss nor Len are losing any minutes…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).