7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 14 ) at Toronto ( -14 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Well Nurk killed it the whole game then injured. On to tonight. Loving the ATL vs NO game. looks like the right Game stack to me

• monarch

Giannis probably good for 80 tonight

• scott1489

@got9forya said...

Well Nurk killed it the whole game then injured. On to tonight. Loving the ATL vs NO game. looks like the right Game stack to me

“On to tonight”… really bro.. kind of cold don’t you think. Prayers to nurk man. Terrible, terrible injury. Sucks so much

• Harbaugh04

Dunn, Lavine, Porter and Carter all out tonight for the Bulls.

Too bad they’re not playing Memphis tonight. With everyone that’s out, it would have all of the makings of a fantastic G-League game….

• fleishmo6

Going to play Michael carter Williams as my punt FD minimum
    Looks like he realizes this might be it
    Fighting for a contract
    Killed my sixers last night

• got9forya

@scott1489 said...

“On to tonight”… really bro.. kind of cold don’t you think. Prayers to nurk man. Terrible, terrible injury. Sucks so much

Last time I talked about games from the day before my whole comment got deleted and it was pertaining to an Injury also. Thats why i kept it short and said “On to tonight” Oh trust me I feel bad for him Awesome game but injuries are part of the sport. I aint that cold hearted

• noddy

Does FD not have beat the score for nba anymore? I don’t see any contests.

• tmarohl

@fleishmo6 said...

Going to play Michael carter Williams as my punt FD minimum
    Looks like he realizes this might be it
    Fighting for a contract
    Killed my sixers last night

You ever think that he performed that well because it was the sixers, the team that gave up on him?

• jess701

Moring guys! What happen to Nurkic what was the injury?

• got9forya

@jess701 said...

Moring guys! What happen to Nurkic what was the injury?

Compound Fracture

• jess701

@got9forya said...

Compound Fracture

Not good!!

• ScofieldReturns

@got9forya said...

gonna have pieces of this + harden/kat

• fleishmo6

Yes I know he was sixers number one pick
    Rookie of year etc
    I know it was revenge
    However he has played 15-19 min last 4 games
    Perfect for a Funt

• FunchessOfFun

I’m torn between playing one of Harden/ABC tonight, or paying up between 2 Centers.

KAT is in a prime spot, as well as JaVale McGee. Although, it just feels wrong clicking on Shaqtin a Fool superstar @ $6500 (on DK).

• goboltsgo

@FunchessOfFun said...

I’m torn between playing one of Harden/ABC tonight, or paying up between 2 Centers.

KAT is in a prime spot, as well as JaVale McGee. Although, it just feels wrong clicking on Shaqtin a Fool superstar @ $6500 (on DK).

I thought with bryant starting that Was actually defended the C much better ( I could be wrong) and seeing he’s 1300 cheaper on DK I actually have interest in Bryant over McGee ( Once again might be wrong)

• jess701

Any love for Kemba or trae?

• Njsum1

• got9forya

@jess701 said...

Any love for Kemba or trae?

I would go Trae over Collins today. NO cant stop PG it seems to me. Collins has been below average the last couple games but I could be wrong but 7900 on FD is to much for Collins. I am going Trae and someone else for ATL then going with Randle for NO and maybe one other guy depending on breaking news throughout the day

• Donnyleonard

How about a some love for Frank (MFing) Jackson or Scary Terry? Way too much PG value tonight!

• TrustinthePlan

Feel like Trae and ABC are going to be so chalky tonight, but hard to get my finger off them.

• Kmasonbx

I saw the O next to Nurk’s name when I checked my lineups this morning but didn’t think much of it, then saw the headline a few minutes ago. Absolutely brutal, feel terrible for him. Should make a full recovery at least but he’s out next season and that’s obviously a huge blow to Portland.

• Kmasonbx

@TrustinthePlan said...

Feel like Trae and ABC are going to be so chalky tonight, but hard to get my finger off them.

On a 10 game slate it’s tough for anyone to be too chalky especially with the amount of good plays on the slate. Both Giannis and Harden want the MVP and the Bucks want to hold on to the 1 seed while the Rockets have a real shot at catching Denver considering the Nuggets remaining schedule. I’d be surprised if either carries much more ownership than the other.

• Benf15harp

Get well soon NURK!
    pg- tony P
    Sg – Beard
    Sf – abc
    Pf – Stanley J
    C – Kat
    That’s an easy 400FP starting 5
    Got about 3300 left per to get 50 for a takedown
    I’d also recommend some felacio
    I was able to successfully board panda’s cruise ship this morning in the Mediterranean Sea so, I will be unavailable most of the day.
    Today’s 80’s classic movie recommendation is
    Iron Eagle.
    GL to Mbunner, Jess, njsum1, GG, goboltsgo, NODDY!!!, realphipps, damion, MTD and everyone else.
    Well it’s time to join Panda for the buffet and then on to the flowrider
    Also please remember to steer clear of the Attack
    It’s gonna be a Good day gentlemen…….Ladies
    LMFAO

• keephustlincuz

@Benf15harp said...

Get well soon NURK!

Horrible luck. He was playing well for them.

Btw… Did you see the ref walk by and accidentally kick his foot?

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Get well soon NURK!
    pg- tony P
    Sg – Beard
    Sf – abc
    Pf – Stanley J
    C – Kat
    That’s an easy 400FP starting 5
    Got about 3300 left per to get 50 for a takedown
    I’d also recommend some fellacio
    I was able to successfully board panda’s cruise ship this morning in the Mediterranean Sea so, I will be unavailable most of the day.
    Today’s 80’s classic movie recommendation is
    Iron Eagle.
    GL to Mbunner, Jess, njsum1, GG, goboltsgo, NODDY!!!, realphipps, damion, MTD and everyone else.
    Well it’s time to join Panda for the buffet and then on to the flowrider
    Also please remember to steer clear of the Attack
    It’s gonna be a Good day gentlemen…….Ladies
    LMFAO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).