7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 14 ) at Toronto ( -14 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Millsap was out.

I know. Lyles still played 29 minutes off the bench as the reserve forward. Plum can get at least that tonight as he is the best option to defend either Pistons big

• RipCityRings

I’m hesitant about Giannis and Harden tonight and keep going over their game in January. Brogdon was the Bucks second-highest scorer after Giannis (24 and 27, respectively) on 12 shots. Super efficient game from him, but that’s still a decent chunk of usage up for grabs. Snell out along with Mirotic tonight, seems like Ilyasova might be a semi-sneaky punt. He went 10/7 in 17 minutes last meeting.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

and….?

First was the charm. Second time wasn’t. Third time could be…just right?

• ASitar

@RipCityRings said...

I’m hesitant about Giannis and Harden tonight and keep going over their game in January. Brogdon was the Bucks second-highest scorer after Giannis (24 and 27, respectively) on 12 shots. Super efficient game from him, but that’s still a decent chunk of usage up for grabs. Snell out along with Mirotic tonight, seems like Ilyasova might be a semi-sneaky punt. He went 10/7 in 17 minutes last meeting.

How can you NOT stack them in a LU though. Ten games left and according to the media they’re 50/50 for MVP?!

• ASitar

And some dude a page back talked me into it…doing a Kemba/Bridges/Hernan/LMA stack. Spurs on the road, important game for both, Kemba mentioned once on here . . .

• jess701

Anybody like Brown tonght for BOS!

• RiskyBiscuits

Reminder that LAL, WAS and CHI all play again tomorrow.

• RipCityRings

@ASitar said...

How can you NOT stack them in a LU though. Ten games left and according to the media they’re 50/50 for MVP?!

Last night is an interesting case study. Top plays at guard were a Booker 70 burger, D’Lo 63 and Lillard 62. All would be easy locks for the winning lineup on most slates, but then you’ve got a Delon Wright 49 spot at 5.3K, 40 from Dorsey at 3.8 and 34 from MCW at like 3K. Toss in a Bruno 48 at 3.7 and 72 from Nurk at 6.9 and neither Lillard or D’Lo make the winning lineup.

• monarch

@jess701 said...

Anybody like Brown tonght for BOS!

I wanted to but couldn’t get him on DK…his price is up and he has needed both Kyrie and Terry to be out to be really good. I couldn’t pull the trigger.

• Dkarps16

On FanDuel, I’m looking at both Jahlil Okafor and Christian Wood with Anthony Davis out. Both at the stone minimum $3,500 and I’m assuming one of the two will go off against the Hawks. I bet Okafor will be less than 10% owned and Wood should be 1-2% owned. Either could SMASH with 25 minutes. Thoughts?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Tony Parker revenge game!

(I’ll see myself out…)

• Rolled

Is Elf playing or is he on the shelf?

• monarch

@Unico10 said...

Tony Parker revenge game!

(I’ll see myself out…)

He is so mad at the Spurs that he is flying back with them on the team plane to San Antonio tonight

• monarch

@Rolled said...

Is Elf playing or is he on the shelf?

Probable

• chris1485

Fanduel randomly added $100 in my account. I mean I’m pleased, but the cynic in me makes me think it’s because they know I’m a degenerate

• jcotdl

@chris1485 said...

Fanduel randomly added $100 in my account. I mean I’m pleased, but the cynic in me makes me think it’s because they know I’m a degenerate

• Shaudy_lo

Lebron over Giannis for me tonight on FD

• jess701

Ya FD gave me 150.00 lol!

• nickybarnes2369

Just had $250 put in my account…not mad about it with baseball coming

• SoreOnSunday

@chris1485 said...

I’m sure all these payouts to fd players are scoring adjustments dk has done it before as well

• Rolled

@jcotdl said...

Did u deposit money to bet on sports?

• Potsmoke

@feekdogg said...

If they’re giving away money, they usually announce it. This seems totally random.

They put $7 in my account, heck better than nothing…

• jess701

@Rolled said...

Did u deposit money to bet on sports?

I didnt when FD keeps giving me 150 in my account free every week!

• BerkeleyBoss

Hmmm not sure if I can play Elf on FD with this “likely to play” stuff

• RipCityRings

Tony Parker homecoming game in SA was super underwhelming, but does he show out a little for Pop tonight from the comfort of his new home?

Also for what it’s worth I’m still on Frank Jackson tonight even with Elf in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.