7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 14 ) at Toronto ( -14 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@Donnyleonard said...

How about a some love for Frank (MFing) Jackson or Scary Terry? Way too much PG value tonight!

Isnt Terry 6800 on DK?

• monarch

Trae priced up…hasn’t popped away from home in a while and the Hawks need to keep losing to keep the Mavericks first round pick they acquired in the trade.

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Trae priced up…hasn’t popped away from home in a while and the Hawks need to keep losing to keep the Mavericks first round pick they acquired in the trade.

Going to to be really tough for them to move up or down in the draft so I don’t think they will be worried about that.

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

pg- tony P
    Sg – Beard
    Sf – abc
    Pf – Stanley J
    C – Kat
    That’s an easy 400FP starting 5
    Got about 3300 left per to get 50 for a takedown
    I’d also recommend some fellacio
    I was able to successfully board panda’s cruise this morning in the Mediterranean Sea so, I will be unavailable most of the day.
    Today’s 80’s classic movie recommendation is
    Iron Eagle.
    GL to Mbunner, Jess, njsum1, GG, goboltsgo, NODDY!!!, realphipps, damion, MTD and everyone else.
    Welp it’s time to join Panda for the breakfast buffet and then on to the flowrider
    Also please remember to steer clear of the Attack
    It was a Good day gentlemen…….Ladies
    LMFAO

Have a good day bud!

• NarrowJ

Every time two mega-stars like Harden & ABC square off I always have the ol’ same pipe dream that they’re just going to go nuts and have this epic back-and-forth where both of them hits 80 plus, which then gives me the false hope that all my little rinky-dink value plays are going to work. However, this never seems to come to fruition.

• goboltsgo

Ben take it easy and gl to you as well!

• Kmasonbx

@NarrowJ said...

Every time two mega-stars like Harden & ABC square off I always have the ol’ same pipe dream that they’re just going to go nuts and have this epic back-and-forth where both of them hits 80 plus, which then gives me the false hope that all my little rinky-dink value plays are going to work. However, this never seems to come to fruition.

Last time they played Harden went for 70 and Giannis 62.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

Last time they played Harden went for 70 and Giannis 62.

CP3 was out though. Not like it matters for Hardens ceiling. However, he doesn’t go off as consistently with CP3 playing.

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

Going to to be really tough for them to move up or down in the draft so I don’t think they will be worried about that.

If Dallas loses their final nine then the Hawks have to make sure they dont win at least three. I guess they can try and control that at the very end but that would look really bad, especially at home.

• Njsum1

If you took the English muffin maker and gave him Kobe or Dez’ last name, you’d have a basketball player I think you’re going to want to have on your team tonight.

That’s what I’m talking about. Let’s hope he rocks 🍔🥓🧀👍

• NarrowJ

@Njsum1 said...

If you took the English muffin maker and gave him Kobe or Dez’ last name, you’d have a basketball player I think you’re going to want to have on your team tonight.

Hamilton Beach Bryant?

Did he just get called up from G-League???

• ushook

They forgot to put up DAL vs SAC.

• monarch

And CLE vs BOS

• Njsum1

@NarrowJ said...

Hamilton Beach Bryant?

Did he just get called up from G-League???

He did and he’ll be ready to roll. I hear it’s his birthday and in honor of the celebration the 1st 1000 fans to the stadium will receive an authentic Hamilton “beach” Bryant towel. He should be extra motivated 😉

• jess701

@Njsum1 said...

He did and he’ll be ready to roll. I hear it’s his birthday and in honor of the celebration the 1st 1000 fans to the stadium will receive an authentic Hamilton “beach” Bryant towel. He should be extra motivated 😉

What is his name Njsum1?

• goboltsgo

@jess701 said...

What is his name Njsum1?

Okay think I must be getting trolled but cant resist taking the bait. Hint: the name was all ready mentioned on 1st page Bonus hint: Google english muffin and fill in the blank.

• Njsum1

@jess701 said...

What is his name Njsum1?

Haha…Thomas (English muffin maker) Bryant (Kobe or Dez’ last name)

@narrowJ was making a joke…as Hamilton Beach, has a product similar to a Foreman Grill that allows you to make your own English muffins. 😁

• NarrowJ

I also just noticed I replied to a Star Wars gif with a Star Trek gif.

That was purely unintentional and I did not mean to be rude. LOL.

• jess701

Oh okay had me confussed lol I already have him. Thanks!

• jess701

They make nice coffee machines to!

• BerkeleyBoss

Def a stars/scrubs night, especially on FD. Troy Brown, Arcidiacano & Blankeney. Looking at a lot of Harden/Towns lineups. Gonna have at least one Harden/ABC lineup.

Anthony Davis anyone? In his short stint of being maxed out at 22 minutes, he already has a game with more FD points than Aaron Gordon has had all season.

• Njsum1

Lotta Towns talk…idk. For 10.7 on DK, don’t know how interested I am. He’s topping out at 34 minutes.

He could certainly crush in that time, yet it’s going to have to be in that time, unless his minutes go up.

• frugal

Last night from a crazy 4 game slate to tonight’s too big 10. early Yahoo value gut check (no projections):

Frank Jackson $12, free square.
    Shaquille Harrison $10 has an absolutely horrible matchup but is likely to see ~40 minutes with I imagine near star like usage.
    Maxi Kleber $10 has been killing it lately, was in line to hit 30 minutes prior to getting hurt 2 games ago vs SAC, I smell a 3X performance.
    Justin Jackson $10 will continue to see big minutes as the Mavs try to dial back DFS to lessen his cap hold this offseason.

• jess701

Could also go Harden, Kemba and pay up in another spot!

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Lotta Towns talk…idk. For 10.7 on DK, don’t know how interested I am. He’s topping out at 34 minutes.

He could certainly crush in that time, yet it’s going to have to be in that time, unless his minutes go up.

34 minutes isn’t enough now? For the season Towns plays 33.1 minutes per game, so he’s playing the minutes he’s been playing all season. He may play more he may play less. High total game with a tight spread is the type of game where he could see his minutes upside.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).