7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 14 ) at Toronto ( -14 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

Aminu and Collins should also benefit.

• captainwacky

One oft these days, the Wizards will get a brain and sit Bradley Beal for a game, and perhaps someone else from their starting unit. They only have one other B2B, so tomorrow might be their best shot. If they do, play Jordan McRae… he’ll be your Christian Wood for a day if given the proper opportunity.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess since Bryant burned me tonight I have to play him again tomorrow for $800 more. DFS logic suggests he will go for 50

• damionismyname

@theIrrigator said...

I guess since Bryant burned me tonight I have to play him again tomorrow for $800 more. DFS logic suggests he will go for 50

• tmarohl

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Great game tonight!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Great game tonight!

I thought so with all the injuries. Wish we still had Christian Wood!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I thought so with all the injuries. Wish we still had Christian Wood!

• johnnyjakes

I know people are mad they didn’t play Wood, but how Wood you have known….

However, I was all over Wade and at the last minute decided to play Huerter. So annoyed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).