7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 14 ) at Toronto ( -14 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

34 minutes isn’t enough now? For the season Towns plays 33.1 minutes per game, so he’s playing the minutes he’s been playing all season. He may play more he may play less. High total game with a tight spread is the type of game where he could see his minutes upside

Not for me, not for 10.7k. Seems like the team is intentionally limiting his minutes. He won’t see more unless all of a sudden they change the rotation. He will see less if the game is a blowout. Obviously I’m not predicting a blowout, just seems like the wolves aren’t pushing towns right now.

I’ll have some as he could get there and beyond in 32 to 34 minutes. I’m just not locking him in. I may change come lock time, yet right now I’m at a small underweight.

Edit…what may make me change, is that I don’t love any true Centers tonight. So if the value gets ridiculous at guard and forward the slate might put me on more Towns. I do see him as a good raw point play. Very likely to get 50dk

• jcotdl

today is one of those days where I will spend way more time culling my scrub pool and a fair amount of just plugging in from that star pool. Lots of cheapies in play- gonna be tough to get right

• goboltsgo

Hmm seems Horford and Tatum will play so that knocks down Love and probably all but takes out Hayward right? Is Jaylen still in play as long as hes not starting? Going to be a day where there is not point in making lineups until hour before lock it seems….

• Njsum1

@goboltsgo said...

Hmm seems Horford and Tatum will play so that knocks down Love and probably all but takes out Hayward right? Is Jaylen still in play as long as hes not starting? Going to be a day where there is not point in making lineups until hour before lock it seems….

Does seem that way. Yeah I was about to go almost all in on k. love. Don’t like big Al “giving it a go” 🤣

• Shaudy_lo

I know a lot will go stars and scrubs .

Seems like a sneaky balanced night to me with so many guys priced in the 7-8k area having great matchups

• feekdogg

I expect KAT to do some Booker-level stat stuffing over the next week. 31 million dollars is a lot of motivation for a guy on a team who can’t make the playoffs anyway.

• goboltsgo

So the Mia/Orl game is HUGE for both teams trying to make playoffs. Wondering if its worth it to have a few pieces of it.

• Shaudy_lo

If Elfrid doesn’t play who is starting with Frank Jackson ?

Ian Clark ?

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

GL to Mbunner, Jess, njsum1, GG, goboltsgo, NODDY!!!, realphipps, damion, MTD and everyone else.

LOL Good luck and enjoy the cruise!

Prayers up for Nurkic.

• NarrowJ

@goboltsgo said...

So the Mia/Orl game is HUGE for both teams trying to make playoffs. Wondering if its worth it to have a few pieces of it.

Was thinking the same but my brain can’t handle that game looking like anything other than a slow, defensive battle. Vegas thinks it is the lowest scoring game on the slate by a good margin. I like Gordon and maybe Wade and that’s about it.

• markymark13

@Shaudy_lo said...

If Elfrid doesn’t play who is starting with Frank Jackson ?

Ian Clark ?

I would imagine that would be the case. Or they could slide K Williams to the 2 and start D Miller

• FunchessOfFun

Belinelli revenge narrative tonight if you’re looking for a $3400 cheapie on DK?

• Shaudy_lo

@markymark13 said...

I would imagine that would be the case. Or they could slide K Williams to the 2 and start D Miller

Yeah I was thinking they could put Miller in the starting lineup .

• kdubs81

Pairing Whiteside and Vuc has been a thing the past couple seasons. Deep GPP only due to Whiteside’s volatility?

• monarch

@Shaudy_lo said...

Yeah I was thinking they could put Miller in the starting lineup .

Miller and Frank stand out to me. Didnt CJ Miles have a career game vs Atlanta?

• feekdogg

@monarch said...

Miller and Frank stand out to me. Didnt CJ Miles have a career game vs Atlanta?

I like Stanley Johnson as a sneaky punt.

• ASitar

Is Bridges on Charlotte going to continue getting minutes?

• ushook

@ASitar said...

Is Bridges on Charlotte going to continue getting minutes?

With or without batum, YES.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Not for me, not for 10.7k. Seems like the team is intentionally limiting his minutes. He won’t see more unless all of a sudden they change the rotation. He will see less if the game is a blowout. Obviously I’m not predicting a blowout, just seems like the wolves aren’t pushing towns right now.

I’ll have some as he could get there and beyond in 32 to 34 minutes. I’m just not locking him in. I may change come lock time, yet right now I’m at a small underweight.

Edit…what may make me change, is that I don’t love any true Centers tonight. So if the value gets ridiculous at guard and forward the slate might put me on more Towns. I do see him as a good raw point play. Very likely to get 50dk

I just don’t get the conclusion that they are limiting his minutes when he’s playing the same minutes he’s been playing the entire season. I get his price is at the high end for him but if you look at what he’s been doing since the all-star break he may be a bit underpriced. He’s at 1.8ppm on DK since the AS break and 1.73 on FD. His DK total is the highest in the league while it’s the 3rd highest on FD behind Davis and Giannis. with just a simple projection of 1.8*34 you get 61.2 plus the added upside for the plus matchup and Teague and Rose being out it isn’t hard to see him going for 70+.

As of right now KAT is my favorite spend up, we’ll see if that remains after research because I do really like Giannis and Beal as well.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Shaudy_lo said...

I know a lot will go stars and scrubs .

Seems like a sneaky balanced night to me with so many guys priced in the 7-8k area having great matchups

That’s how all my early builds have been going, I’m just not really interested in any of the bulls at this point

• frugal

Gut instinct was to pair Harden and Towns and scrub out, but really liking Bagley and/or Randle.

• Donnyleonard

Anyone have an opinion on Marcus Smart on FD at $5100? Last guy in sort of thing but there are several other options at the price point. Or will Scary Terry more than likely just take most of Kyrie’s usage?

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

I just don’t get the conclusion that they are limiting his minutes when he’s playing the same minutes he’s been playing the entire season

Don’t argue with Njsum1…Njsum1 is usually right 😁

All kidding aside…sort of 😉

You’re looking at his average minutes over the course of the season…that includes blowout games and foul trouble games where he only saw 25 to 28 minutes. However during the meat of the season they were letting Towns get up to 40 minutes in competitive games.

Now he is capped around 34 minutes due to the nature of the new rotation. Meaning unless the games goes into OT, I’ve got him projected for a max of 34 minutes. Now as I said, he may get there and I don’t dislike the play, yet his minutes are being capped right now, when they weren’t earlier in the season.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t argue with Njsum1…Njsum1 is usually right 😁

All kidding aside…sort of 😉

You’re looking at his average minutes over the course of the season…that includes blowout games and foul trouble games where he only saw 25 ro 28 minutes. However during the meat of the season they were letting Towns get up to 40 minutes in competive games.

Now he is capped around 34 minutes due to the nature of the new rotation. Meaning unless the games goes into OT, I’ve got him projected for a max of 34 minutes. Now as I said, he may get there and I don’t dislike the play, yet his minutes are being capped right now, when they weren’t earlier in the season.

• jcotdl

@FunchessOfFun said...

Belinelli revenge narrative tonight if you’re looking for a $3400 cheapie on DK?

thats getting into tony parker revenge territory

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).