7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Charlotte ( 3 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 14 ) at Toronto ( -14 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

@ushook said...

Orlando is very solid defensively.

Yea I know, but he got like 9 FPs which was like insane. All I needed was only like 25 from him that night (which would have been a bust still) because my other 7 were good, but 9 for an 8k player pretty much destroys your lineup.

Oh, this has no correlation to tonight. I was just pointing out about last time I played Randle. Obviously, tonight circumstances are not the same.

• kwest

It don’t hurt to Huerter

• superstars92

Where is everyone on these forums?

Panda, MtDurham, NoLimits, Captainwacky, cjs, zline, Ben for most of the day, BBWC, scott, mbunner, is everyone working hard at work today =p?

• RiskyBiscuits

Did you guys hear about the turkey vulture that crashed into Stephen A.‘s office window?

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1110538521104674816?s=21

• mbunner23

@superstars92 said...

Panda, MtDurham, NoLimits, Captainwacky, cjs, zline, Ben for most of the day, BBWC, scott, mbummer, is everyone working hard at work today =p?

Durham switch usernames?

• RiskyBiscuits

@superstars92 said...

Yea I know, but he got like 9 FPs which was like insane. All I needed was only like 25 from him that night (which would have been a bust still) because my other 7 were good, but 9 for an 8k player pretty much destroys your lineup.

Oh, this has no correlation to tonight. I was just pointing out about last time I played Randle. Obviously, tonight circumstances are not the same.

I played Randle that night as well. I cashed, but Randle really hurt my feelings. That said, I think he hurt a bunch of peoples feelings and could lead to a little less attention in a super smash spot.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Panda, MtDurham, NoLimits, Captainwacky, cjs, zline, Ben for most of the day, BBWC, scott, mbummer, is everyone working hard at work today =p?

I’m around. Trying to post less as I end up ultimately just arguing with people instead of building line ups.

• monarch

Blakeney and Harrison are chalk on DK. I prefer Blakeney for 1k cheaper. He’s like the only Bulls player available tonight that can create his own shot…poor mans Jordan Clarkson. Could be a Dorsey type usage performance.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I’m around. Trying to post less as I end up ultimately just arguing with people instead of building line ups.

Same.

• Pandamonious

Anyways, I’m rolling stars and scrubs to the max. I’m rolling out the double tandem of Wood and Johnson in a lot of line ups. Give me ABC, KAT, Harden. Maybe a little Bron Bron. Maybe some Beal. Thrown in some mid-range and upper mid. Collins, Trae, Bryant, Frankie. Lower mid like Huerter and Smart. Whatever.

• NarrowJ

So we are thinking Wood is going to play significant minutes, which would take Diallo/Okafor out of the DFS equation?

• NoLimits0

@superstars92 said...

I’m here just tilted at how the Blazers got into OT and everyone scored so much that game.

• NoLimits0

@mbunner23 said...

Durham switch usernames?

Didn’t he get a job or something? I predicted he would come here less after he got his job.

• mbunner23

@NoLimits0 said...

Didn’t he get a job or something? I predicted he would come here less after he got his job.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

I’m rolling out the double tandem of Wood and Johnson in a lot of line ups.

I see what you did there.

• frugal

i liked McGee when first looking at players…but Thomas Bryant is growing on me at nearly half the price on Yahoo. He hasn’t flashed McGee’s insane upside the last 2, but that has to come back down to earth sooner or later.

• monarch

@frugal said...

i liked McGee when first looking at players…but Thomas Bryant is growing on me at nearly half the price on Yahoo. He hasn’t flashed McGee’s insane upside the last 2, but that has to come back down to earth sooner or later.

Is Bryant going to be able to see as minutes being that LeBron is the Lakers power forward? I keep getting a ton as well but have some concern

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

I see him on the golf forum quite a bit

• Donnyleonard

I like Bryant a lot on FD. Also a revenge spot in his return to LA.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Is Bryant going to be able to see as minutes being that LeBron is the Lakers power forward? I keep getting a ton as well but have some concern

Bryant will be the chalkiest piece of chalk to walk the walk and chalk the chalk. Everyone saying this guy will be chalk or that guy… the only massive piece of dk chalk I see is Bryant 🤷‍♂️

• frugal

@monarch said...

Isn’t Bryant playing C for WAS with Portis playing PF?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Not sure what you’re asking. Bryant plays Center. Portis plays PF. LBJ plays SF and Kuzma plays PF. Who will guard LBJ I don’t know. I don’t see where it hurts Bryant. If they want size then expect lots of Bryant/Portis/Parker.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure what you’re asking. Bryant plays Center. Portis plays PF. LBJ plays SF and Kuzma plays PF. Who will guard LBJ I don’t know. I don’t see where it hurts Bryant. If they want size then expect lots of Bryant/Portis/Parker.

What I am saying is that Thomas Bryant has realized a bump in minutes recently because the Wizards have elected to play Portis and Bryant together. Kuzma may be listed as the power forward but it is a 4 out 1 in LU so either Bryant or Portis would have to defend either LeBron or Kuzma 25 feet from the basket for long stretches. Perhaps Jeff Green or Wes Johnson are better suited to defend Kuzma than Bobby Portis is.

Edit: Even if they start Portis/Bryant who is to say that Bryant may go from 36 minutes to 28 minutes due to matchup

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve posted this many times and agree for different reasons.

Although I’ve been winning lately and been posting a bunch….so who knows. Probably because I’ve been under 10 lineups.

I’m guessing you’re making a bunch tonight in which case it seems wise to focus on your lineups.

If I ever decided to play dfs seriously I don’t think I’d come to the forum at all. Except to exchange some gifs. 😁. I love a good gif

• superstars92

@Njsum1 said...

Bryant will be the chalkiest piece of chalk to walk the walk and chalk the chalk. Everyone saying this guy will be chalk or that guy… the only massive piece of dk chalk I see is Bryant 🤷‍♂️

He will be chalky, but I don’t think he’s that good of a player.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).