8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Orlando ( 11 ) — T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) — T: 217.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) — T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) — T: 213

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pidinolo

@Njsum1 said...

The Nets are 3-2 with Harden and No KD and Kyrie, with wins over Pho, Por, and the Pacers.

That’s 3 playoff teams. Obviously the Nets would be a likely first round exit playoff team with just Harden. That roster is thin after the big 3.

However, he’s an excellent basketball player. Clearly showing he’s not a ball hog, leading the league in assists. In Houston he had to ball hog, yet he was doing what his team needed him to do to win. Did you see the teams he dragged into the playoffs in Houston?

Brooklyn has lost twice to Memphis, wizards, and Cavs to name a few. Your sample size is ridiculous to use as a comparison. He is an above average player in the nba. He is not a great player, nor is he a team player at heart. It’s not hard to lead the league in assists when you are playing with people who actually make shots on occasion. Actually shows even more of his ball hog habits. There are role players in the league who provide balance that is useful. The reason he has a horrible playoff record is because he plays real competition against proven and consistent players. Being able to push hard and carry a team a dozen times throughout the year proves nothing other than him being the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Not hard to be “great” when half your team are from the g league. He didn’t do anything above average in Houston either.lol at him dragging Houston into the playoffs with Chris paul, westbrook, capella etc.. yes he definitely carried those guys out of mediocrity.

• blackdirkdiggler

On second thought, Im rolling norman powell for the $1000 savings.

• Tribefan18

I’m filled with chalk, as are most tonight. Harden, Brunson, Richardson, Simons, Jimmy butler.

• frugal

@NarrowJ said...

@frugal How many minutes for Burke, do you think? More than 20?

Possibly, but not much and unless he gets hot I wouldn’t expect a big usage boost here. Brunson and JRich will stagger a bit at PG is it’s anything like the last couple games Luka was out.

• Asylum13

Is anyone looking at Alize Johnson? I’m between him and Bogan in ATL. I think Alize could do big things and get some serious run on this 10 day contract. I also like him coming off the bench instead of starting.

• NarrowJ

Thanks @frugal! Kind of what I was thinking.

I’m not sure I love CJ as much with Norm Powell in there. Hell, he might put up more FGA than Lillard haha.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Report: Danuel House (personal) could be unavailable Friday. https://t.co/VDXK2FrzMd

• mbunner23

I’m panicking

• zline34

I initially had a ton of value, but gotta go with my gut and do the opposite. I’m going balanced and only focusing on a couple games I like.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Asylum13 said...

Is anyone looking at Alize Johnson? I’m between him and Bogan in ATL. I think Alize could do big things and get some serious run on this 10 day contract. I also like him coming off the bench instead of starting.

Kind of uncertain on him. Blake didn’t play last game and will tonight. That’s 20 minutes right there Alize might not see. Plus I’m guess he got tons of blowout burn. Oh, and Harris played a whole 4 minutes last game.

Seems like the ultimate chase.

• Brendan239

Back to Lewis. Ellington for $3500 on FD? Still use Herro?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’m panicking

Well, luckily only BKN and DET lock at 7

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gl everyone, gonna be a fun long night, i guarentee my lines won’t be duped, well at least i hope.

• IT4MVP

JRich or Ennis?? FD

• Brendan239

Fuck, it locked Lee. Fuck

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start Lowry, VanVleet, Trent Jr., Anunoby, Siakam on Friday.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Or neither starts lol

Lineup note: Pistons will start McGruder, Ellington, Bey, Grant, Plumlee on Friday.

Off Harden
    Spending for Jokic

• frugal

Damn…I barely got things in today.

• dominicanpapi

It feels like one of these Rockets role players are going to pop off. This is their depth chart tonight:

PG – Wall/Augustin
    SG – McLemore
    SF – Brown
    PF – Tate/Martin/Lamb
    C – Wood/Wilson/Patton

I’m specifically looking at Martin on FD. This is with the assumption that House is out. Rockets may just be 8 deep tonight.

• merridias

where do we ask questions for crunchtime or find the link for the roto tourny they mention?

• RipCityRings

Just got back into civilization after camping without reception, congrats Damion! First slate I miss all year and one of our own takes down $100K. Also belated congrats to Irrigator, you guys are killing it lately.

Had about 10 minutes to catch up on all the trade deadline moves and throw together a couple lineups. Norm Powell is a Blazer, what a time to be alive.

• Zeavy

Been seeing damion/donating mentioned on forum today and yesterday.

Did I miss a big take down?? I’ve seen him post here for a couple Sundays ya kno

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zeavy said...

Been seeing damion/donating mentioned on forum today and yesterday.

Did I miss a big take down?? I’ve seen him post here for a couple Sundays ya kno

I won jumbo dunk wednesday…..just want to tell ppl that I only have cashapp and venmo to pay this out otherwise I just have to send it to irrigator to distribute or something.

• kia12345678

Im hoping a harden fade and a NO stack of NAW, bledsoe, and ingram can take me to the top today.

• Brendan239

Kleber in both now, Turner over Williams. Centers vs Dallas, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).